Rick has a 1966 Chev El Camino that he is doing a minor restoration on, he has the fenders off and the engine out of it. Yesterday I went over and put upper A frame bushings in it for him. He was told that I couldn’t do it as there was no weight on the front to load the springs. But Rick figured that I would know how to do it, I took a 55 gallon barrel with me, put it where the engine should be and filled it with water. That was enough weight to load the springs so that I could remove the control arms. Not having any fenders on it made it easy to work on and I still have a bushing driver that I made years ago.
Then I went to Hospice and picked up a lift chair, I’ll deliver it to a lady today as she hasn’t got a pickup, that will be my good deed for the day. I was also going to install a TV antenna for Crazy today but she is too busy with the chaos of her life so I will check with her when I get back.
A friend has a boat I would like to have, and a home that he would like to have some painting done on, so I’m thinking of doing the painting in exchange for the boat.
Sumo….. Yes I complain about bloggers at times, well, I complain about how they think and do if it is harmful to the planet, if they are too wanting and needy. Yes, I mean the spirituality that is around us, that we are of. And organized religions irritate me as they teach stupid shit. No, I don’t talk about sports when I’m at beer church, I don’t follow sports other than to watch a Nascar race at times.
I’m going camping tomorrow, to get away from all the noise of the 4th, will be back sometime Friday. I suppose I will do a post in the morning before I leave though.
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." ---George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
Humor:
John: "I'm a man of few words."
Frank: "I'm married, too."
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOS ANGELES - An empty can of gourmet dog food taken from Paris Hilton's trash fetched $305 in an eBay auction. The sellers were from the Web site HollywoodStarTrash.com, which also listed several other Hilton items for sale on eBay. A used toothbrush sold for $305; two envelopes sent to her while she was in jail sold for $510; and a Coke can pulled from her trash went for $51.
Idiots, I’m surrounded by idiots.
Hey...I could use a few more dollars...I wonder what I should try and sell...
Well...have a great time...drink that beer now. And...Frankie & Johnny have it down on the married thing.
Post a Comment