Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hi there

I’m (we) God, an evolution at this time in time and space, just as you are, as I’m only one part of the collective consciousness. Right now, God is an idiot, get over it. Boy, I’m so far behind on some serious things that I need to write that I won’t get them all done before this part of me dies.

This is part of a process to a book, not that I want to write a book, but I see that it has to be done because this blog isn’t getting the job done. Blogs are more fragmented than books, and they have a lot of mumbling in them that a book wouldn’t have. This is a hard job, and a lot of work. All the reading, research, personal experiences and observations, writing. And there isn’t a penny in it for me, I do it because I’m driven to.

Question: Do you ever get alone and talk to God? Not me, God is an idiot, I talk to Goddess, wait, Goddess is an idiot also. We are so screwed. LOL… Listen to me, I’m telling you again that God/Goddess is just a spiritual consciousness that wasn’t aware until life on this planet started, then it was born and started evolving.

Question: Is God a scientist? Yup.

A lady just popped into my mind, a sort of a wild one, I haven’t seen her for some time, she skipped town after getting into trouble driving when drunk. She had this favorite ditty she used to sing all the time. “Get it up, get it in, get it on, but don’t mess up my hair doooooo”. LOL…. I took her home one night as she had too much to drink and shouldn’t have been driving. Very attractive lady, nice body, gave me a big hug at the door, the kind that said ‘Come on in’, she almost pulled me in, I didn’t but it was sure tempting. I just don’t like to get into those situations.

You know, it’s not the far right Christians we have to fear so much as it is the far right Muslims. Talk about nut cases, come on, they maim their women and treat them like shit and won’t let them wear anything sexy. And I want to point something out, not all Muslim’s are the same. Many that live in America retains some of their basic beliefs but have evolved to the left. They just stay Muslims in word because there is members of their clans that would kill them if they exposed their true feelings.

I’ve shared some interesting emails the past few days with a lady near me, yes I have met and talked to her in person also, she was sexually molested as a child. No doubt she made some stupid decisions and did some stupid things but she is pretty honest about it all. That got me to wondering, I wonder if ‘Crazy’ also was, there is just something about that whole thing, based on past experiences with other women that makes me wonder that. She told me I should write a book, I have plenty for a book, except for the last chapter. I don’t want to write a book, I want someone else to write it. But I may have to, at least try. I have so many documents and saved emails here that it would take a lot of work to go through all of them. Most folks write books for the money, or hope of it, I could care less about the money, it's just something that needs to be done. I just want the world to be a better place.

Rick’s brother is restoring an old Dodge Dart, they pulled the automatic transmission out of it the other day, I’m picking it up today and bringing it to my place to rebuild it as I’ve gotten to be an old timer that has done plenty of the old ones. New computer controlled ones I don’t know so well, but the old ones are a piece of cake for me. I could rebuild a newer one, it would just take me a while.

I stepped outside at 1:00 this morning and that damn coon was out there, I sure would like to trap it and remove it to the forest. I would shoot it if I wasn’t in town. Like I’ve said before, in my mind everything here has a right to a chance at a peaceful existence and lifetime here, but not always in my space, and damn sure not in my face. Goddess can just put her damn coons somewhere else. I’ll get it trapped it one day, I just forgot to put it out last night.

Grrrrr. My email isn’t working right this morning, can send but not receive. Fucking computers, just making others stinking rich as the rest of us struggle along with defective shit. Demand better operating systems and keep them simple, all most of us want to do is to be able to communicate. Hey, AT&T (my Internet service provider), fuck you, get your shit together.

My favorite Goddess, she understands the deepest parts of my mind.
Terri

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

16 comments:

BBC said...

Sumo..... Yes dear, you never know what I'm going to talk about next, and it's not always what I had planned on talking about.

I have hundred of pages of documents that I haven't even addressed yet but new things keep cropping up.

And sometimes I just have to wander off into nonsense and have some fun like the rest of you. It's the best I can do using this puny human mind. Hugs.

BBC said...

TZ says:

The "D.C. madam" case is making me sick. A man losing the
ability to look his family in the eyes is a terrible thing to
witness. I've done some things in my life that I'm pretty
ashamed of and the thought of them being made public is just
downright frightening.

So let's all just assume that every single one of our elected
officials have been with a hooker. Or stolen stuff. Or is an
alcoholic. Or did coke. Or got his nephew’s Tonka Truck stuck
up his own ass while trying to test the parameters of K-Y Jelly.


In other words, mind your own business. Besides, it's kind of fun when we catch a couple of monkeys fucking on a white house couch and we shouldn't take it so seriously.

I think it's as entertaining as hell. I sure miss Clinton. LOL

Anonymous said...

I've been debating with a guy on YouTube on the BS Intelligent Design myth. He dismisses real science and gets angry when his theories are disproved. He thinks man cannot be moral without the god of Abraham in his life. I've quoted lots of Biblical verse that shows his god to be immoral by todays standards. Man's morality evolves and drags Christianity kicking and screaming along with it.

Google Richard Dawkins, you may not agree with everything he says or writes but he does take a no nonsense approach to stating his Agnostic point of view.

BBC said...

Melissa, I said it before. They are explaining intelligent design improperly. Intelligent design would be God the scientist improving on what Goddess (nature) created in the first place.

Or too put it in my humorous way. What is intelligent about a design that sticks it's pee stick into a pee hole? :-)

Mark my words, someday humans will be as much as genetically created and that will improve them a lot.

BBC said...

Richard Dawkins is interesting, and more spiritual than he understands. Like me, he is just against religions. Most of the old ones anyway. He's trying in his own way to purge those insanities from humanity.

I consider him a better part of my collective consciousness.

God is immoral? Of course, God is a frigging idiot. :-)

BBC said...

I wouldn't debate with the guy on Utube, I would just tell him that he is an idiot, I don't have time to debate with idiots.

Hey, someday everyone will be as attractive and as hot as you are. :-)

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Hope you get your e-mails sorted out. That happened to me last week - drove me nuts!

BBC said...

They are working again hon, AT&T just screws up sometimes, it's happened before over the years so I know that if I just wait a while the server will start working right again. It's usually for no longer than a day.

Ripple said...

They have to make the old computers obsolete even if the old programs sre better. I guess it's all about job security. It's like...do we really even need any more laws? Not really, but they are law makers so I guess they have to make laws and restrict our civil liberties as much as they can.

BBC said...

Paul... The computers wouldn't go obsolete if they wasn't always changing the software. They would fry in time, but not be obsolete.

All I'm saying is to give most of us a good system that we can do what we do with it, which is mostly just emails, messaging, Internet surfing, blogging, some pictures, and things like that, and the geeks can can piss all the money they want making others rich if they like.

But all most of us need is a computer and software setup that is good for twenty years with no upgrades, like a good washing machine.

Most of what I do with a computer I can do with Windows 95 so why keep shoving this other crap at me and forcing me to buy it?

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I see you're in full voice, and that's always good.

Right now, God is an idiot, get over it.
If you say so, I'll accept it. But that directly infers two things: 1:)At some time, God wasn't and idiot (right now God is..), and 2:)In order to have not been an idiot in an earlier time, he/she/it obviously had to exist.
For a piece of valuable steel lying in the scrap heap: Specify when God WASN'T an idiot, and two, date it. :)

Listen to me, I’m telling you again that God/Goddess is just a spiritual consciousness that wasn’t aware until life on this planet started, then it was born and started evolving.
When you write your book, please dedicate that passage to the GOP. America will thank you!

You know, it’s not the far right Christians we have to fear so much as it is the far right Muslims.
One's the mirror image of the other. Or is it, the other is the mirror image of the other one? Either way, Mustard's still mustard.

in my mind everything here has a right to a chance at a peaceful existence and lifetime here, but not always in my space, and damn sure not in my face.
LOL!! You heard me cussing out those "F"ing Palmetto bugs last night, didn't you?:) I heard a Coon Family, discussion last night: "There's this old fart that moved onto land we've owned for a hundred years....and he thinks WE should leave! The nerve of that old....!!"
Ok, I lied. Put that in your book, if your wish:)

"Mental Masturbation" is a favorite sport of mine as well.

And please don't put that in your book.

Interesting, Billie, which is all that should be expected out of life! It's up to us from there out...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The debate was over pretty quick. I won. *applause* *curtsy*

Thanks BBC, I hope they make them smart too. That way they won't delete their comments b/c they made a mistake. HAH!

QUASAR9 said...

Hi BBC, the book thing is good

From an assortment of fragmented ramblings in posts on a blog over time (a year or two) - most of us, gods and mere mortals, should be able to accummulate enough cohesive material for a book or two

After all the hardest thing about a book is ordering the scrambled thoughts than rush thru our brain, into a story line or ordered sequential chapters on a topic.

Have fun, having fun!

sumo said...

I'll proof read that book for you if you need someone...trust me...there are no good proof readers out there!

Ripple said...

I agree, man. I feel the same way about AutoCAD, which is the program I make most of my money on. For all intense purposes, I don't really need anything beyond what version 2000 has to offer. Since then, they really haven't made any drastic changes that are useful to me. they cater their program to high-end commercial and industrial developers as well as government contracted civil engineering firms that deal with the infrastructure. All I do is boundary surveys for Title Companies and investment firms, it's simple drafting but we need that program. I might utilize 20% of the tools and functions that that 2006 program has to offer. The rest is just useless fluff to me.