Hey, don’t get temperamental now, you often think so yourself. It’s where we are in our evolution… :-)I’m beginning to think it’s where we will always be.
At the UU picnic George showed the group an exercise, chi chee or something like that, where you hold your hands out and move them up and down slowly and then pretend that they are in water and you can feel it, then the water thickens and feels like honey, and the honey becomes a ball of energy, and you roll it over your body, and blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah is right, those exercises never work for me, don’t get a thing out of them. When I get too stressed out or need some healing the cosmos takes over and does it own thing to me. I don’t plan those events or sit aside a time to do them. That works for me.
Sometimes it’s hard for the cosmos to get a message to me because my brain has so many leaks in it. LOL
Humans talk too much, they are just babbling brooks of bullshit. It interferes with their spirits and what they would like to be doing with each other. ‘Crazy’ and I do that all the time, we’re just a couple of babbling idiots. There are times when two spirits really dig each other that the human part of them should just shut up and let the spirits in them take them to a magical place. Just saying.
Something I really admire about ‘Crazy’ is that she is energetic and pretty well organized when it comes to her business things and book keeping. I’ve gotten somewhat sloppy about that being as I don’t have a business anymore, well, I don’t much care much about money so there ya go. I’d trust her with every penny I have, all thirty-seven cents. She’s one of the few women that I would trust with one of my credit cards. I’m always so busy that Helen keeps track of when I’m supposed to pay my bills and hounds me to do that. And she isn’t looking to be SPOILED !!
‘Crazy’ does have a habit of not getting cabinet doors and drawers shut as she flogs around in her own little world being a bit of a bubble head at times, and there are other little things that would irritate many men, but for some reason I think they are kind of cute. Someone should tell me to shut the hell up about ‘Crazy’. LOL
We are all children in various stages of growing up.
Some of my old blog posts were just too much fun, remember that pissing contest I got into with that brainwashed Christian minister and I stuck a dick in his mouth? LOL …. A good argument on the Internet with a far right Christian is always fun. Boy, good times.
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
Something else you don’t know about me, I carry two Band-Aids in my wallet. Because as ‘Crazy’ says “Men are self destructive”. LOL …. Geez, I’ve been in a car with her, she thinks everything is a race track.
Someone keeps calling me and then not saying anything when I answer, geez, maybe if she took her tongue out of my ear she could speak. LOL
I am complex, I honor all that I am, try it sometime.
It was a beautiful day yesterday, complete with ice cream.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:
Ha, I just checked the trap and I got that last female cat that hangs around here and hasn't been fixed. She gets to go to the vet today.
Just in case you're thinking it, no, I don't think that it is 'Crazy' that calls and then doesn't speak. I just don't think she would do that, she isn't that crazy and insecure.
It may be that lady that I told I wouldn't do anything with her unless she wasn't drinking.
Maybe it's that crazy wench from Egypt who wants to curse you.
Bah - I Bah all the time. I didn't used to Bah, but now I'm old and notice more in the world to Bah at. We become sheep in our old age? Nah. More like an old goat.
Shame on you BBC for entering into a pissing contest with a skunk.Glad to see your still alive.
Dr. John, hey buddy, nice to see you visit. Have I converted you yet? :-) Hugs.
I missed the pissing contest darnit!
Is the "humor wagon" a quote from God? I know I'm gonna use that one, "Some minds are like concrete, all mixed-up and permanently set." ~ Alfred E. Neuman ~ one good yuk deserves another
Post a Comment