Because the world is not what it should be, and it screws up my (our) spiritual journey/experiences. Greed bothers me, those that want to be spoiled bother me. Laurel Ann made that graphic, the lady in it is Jan, they are two of the sweetest women I know, and the easiest for me too talk to. We can talk about anything and be comfortable with it.WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Most people check environmentally responsible behavior at the door when they check into a hotel, according to a survey released by Starwood Hotels & Resorts. Most of those polled said they are less likely to conserve water and electricity while they're away from home. More than six in 10 said they were using more because they knew it would be free. Three out of four hotel guests believe it is important to have their sheets and towels changed each day — an environmentally unfriendly habit few practice at home.
Not me so much, other than a little more water as I get to take a shower. I tell them I don’t want room service and I just use the same bedding and towels and such. People that like to be spoiled are a pain in the butt that don’t care about the planet.
Yesterday, I was outside and heard the phone ringing and I got to it just as the answering machine was giving it’s message, then there was a shrill noise on it. I swear, some people (monkeys) are just small minded idiots. Maybe it’s one of those screwed up Christians that thinks others will go to hell for doing things like that but that they are somehow exempt. Who knows, the world is full of things hard to figure out or know. My life sure gets interesting at times. LOL…. I guess the person doing it isn’t smart enough to realize that I can have the call traced if I decide too. I’m glad that all I am doesn’t include crap like that though, I don’t have the time or desire to be that small.
Sewmouse, I don’t think that the screwball in Egypt would spend the money to call me, she claims that she is very poor, but again, who knows, she is a fruitcake. And her book is pure insanity where she makes the most outlandish claims against others and things they have done to her. I should send it to you, want to have a look at it? Having said that, she has her good points, she just doesn’t know who and what she is.
Yeah, who knows, there are all kinds of sick, weird and really strange people on this planet, on the bright side, they make us look normal. LOL…. And the ‘Crazy’ I’ve been talking about isn’t even close to that kind of crazy, she’s a pretty cool lady, just has a loose transistor or two is all. Maybe gets a little confused at times, especially when it comes to me. LOL
I got an email from a lady yesterday, a local lady that I’ve given a few things too through Yahoo Freecycle. In the email she told me some about her childhood. Boy, I wasn’t loved but I sure didn’t go through what that poor girl went through. There is always someone that had it worse than you did, much worse.
And it was nice to hear from Dr. John yesterday, he’s the Christian minister I got into a pissing contest with last year. He took it very well though, unlike some Christians, hey, maybe I’m starting to convert him. :-)
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

10 comments:
Stuck in a strange city by bad weather, the drinker was bored.
He sat in the bar and looking to strike up a conversation,
turned to bartender and said, "Hey, about those Democrats in
the Congress . . "
"Stop -- I *don't* permit talk about politics in my bar!"
interrupted the bartender.
A few minutes later the gent tried again, "People say about
the Pope ... "
"No religion talk, either," the bartender cut in.
One more try to break the boredom..." I thought the
Yankees would..."
"No sports talk...That's how fights start in bars." the barman said.
"Look, how about sex. Can I talk to you about sex?"
"Sure."
"Good. Go fuck yourself."
I guess some Christians can actually be broad minded, as opposed to narrow minded. Go figure.
Yes, Paul, some of them. After all, I did tell him to fuck off and shoved a dick in his mouth. LOL
But, a lot of Christians are starting to question all the bullshit they were taught. Strange journey, mine.
Maybe, but I'm not one of them. What I question is human understanding because it is so limited. That's why we need to be more broad minded. Yep. Yours is a strange journey indeed; which is probably why I keep on reading. How exactly did you shove a dick in his mouth? I hope it wasn't yours, otherwise that'd be gay.
lol BBC
"go screw yourself"
Interesting blog, I like the heaven link and the story of the buddhist monk pouring the cup of tea ...
I see you've chosen this outlet for the overflowing thoughts in your mind.
It is often hard to stop thoughts running thru our mind, even harder to order our thoughts ...
if we let nothing bother us
if we let nothing irritate us
if we let nothing annoy us
if we let nothing anger us
and if we let nothing catch our interest, grab our attention and stimulate our thoughts, we'd have little to say.
Perhaps god is the strong silent type, or perhaps god really has no need (or use) for words.
Still, like children when they learn to talk, adult humans want their voice to be heard and their thoughts to be 'read'
Paul.... It was a virtual dick of course. What I said would happen to him when he died if he didn't get his crap together.
He's okay, we're just trying to make this world a better place after all our brainwashings and trying to sort things out properly.
QUASAR9 said..."Perhaps god is the strong silent type, or perhaps god really has no need (or use) for words."
No friend, God never shuts the fuck up. :-) Hugs.
It's Goddess that needs to speak up more. But the major religions took her away from us.
I figure it will be another few hundred years before we really understand Goddess.
I like this Goddess.
A Goddess
And this one.
Another Goddess
Such profound and well-written thoughts... and the best I can muster up is, "glad you like my hair". :)
Got to give it to you bbc...you are intriguing as hell. You've got me hooked on what you may talk about next.
Post a Comment