It’s going to get deep in here today, learn how to swim in the deep part of my mind, or stay in the shallow end.
Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
A lot of people ask me if I were shipwrecked, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat.’
By saying that our leaders are power-drunk chimpanzees, am I in danger of wrecking the morale of our soldiers fighting and dying in the Middle East? Their morale, like so many lifeless bodies, is already shot to pieces. They are being treated, as I never was, like toys a rich kid got for Christmas. - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. (1922- ) Author
Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. (Long time readers of my blog know that death is not a concept to me being as I’m omnipresent)
One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats. Please take note of the fact that it isn’t continuous big treats, or even treats that cost money. Touches and hugs are free.
To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
It is not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Belt Sander: An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.
Drill Press: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your drink across the room, splattering it against that freshly stained heirloom piece you were drying.
Electric Hand Drill: You don’t buy a drill because you want a drill. You buy a drill because you want holes.
When I was in high school, my teachers told me I was just taking up space. So I dropped out and started getting an education. Sometimes I actually use my very high IQ, but most of the time I just look and act like an idiot like the rest of you. Hey, we have to forgive ourselves, we’re only using ten percent of our brains. And if drinking or smoking some pot kills some of those cells, so what, it’s not like you’re fucking using them anyway. LOL
So is the soap they use to brainwash you with environmentally safe?
Comment spotted on Scott Adam’s blog when he asked folks what their job was…. “Astronomer: My job is to misinterpret the universe.” …… Well, my, my, there is at least one astronomer that is insightful enough too understand that. I know more about the universe and it’s creation and order than most astronomers and scientists do because I look at it from a much different perspective than they do.
And another one, “Divorce Lawyer: I help people hate each other.” [Best one so far. -- Scott]
A few days ago I gave my card to a couple and a bit later I noticed it being handed around a group of folks. I was just standing back observing the others there when I overheard a man that was looking at it, and glanced at me tell a couple of ladies, “He’s a spiritualist, he can take your mind, body and soul to a place it’s never been before.” That seemed to have spooked them and they avoided me the rest of the evening. LOL
Silly lady monkeys, as if I would even want to try. The woman I’m seeking has risen high enough spiritually (or she is discovering herself) that she knows who and what she is. She can get away from her human brain and be spirit only, at least for a while, that is what it takes to be as one together. To have hot spiritual sex in a spiritual setting that they have created. That is way over most women’s heads because society (and many religions) has brainwashed out of them what they really are so they have relations with the boy monkeys and pursue their money, possessions and things like that seeking happiness.
But it was very insightful of that man to see that, yes I could, with the right woman, take her to a place she has never been before, in this lifetime anyway. But she senses that she has experienced it before.
I went to the UU Fellowship yesterday because there was a Native American spiritual leader speaking there and I wanted to get his views. Interesting man, he gave me his email address, he’ll be sorry (LOL), I’ll be sharing insights with him that he hasn’t seen yet.
It seems that his native name translates to “Bear who talks too much”, hey, I resemble that remark, because we are each other. Opp’s I just went over most folks heads again.
And I spoke to ‘Crazy’ at Fellowship because she was there. She asked me not to be mad at her, shoot, I wasn’t mad at her at all. I’m very fond of my special human friend and see things in her that she doesn’t is all, so we have trouble communicating with each other. And she hates communicating through writing, she bitched me out for sending her emails, but writing is an important part of my being, my essence, it’s when I reach my highest state and can communicate my deepest thoughts and truths. Anyway, I sent her another email (LOL) assuring her that I’m still her friend and willing to advise her on things, lots of people value my advice, and of course I think that they are entitled to my opinions.
Ah hell, most people didn’t understand Einstein, how can I expect most of you to understand me?
I’m getting old and in the way. Hey, if you are over fifty, so are you. :-) Love, Light, Peace… Have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Old, but still good
An old Native Chief sat in his hut on the reservation, smoking a ceremonial pipe and eyeing two Government officials sent to interview him. "Chief Two Eagles" asked one Official, "you have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress and the damage he's done." The Chief nodded in agreement.
The Official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?" The Chief stared at the Government officials for over a minute and then calmly replied, "When white man found the land, Natives were running it. No taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, Medicine Man free. Indian man spent all day hunting and fishing, and all night having sex."
Then the Chief leaned back and smiled, "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."
I like that story being as I have a native soul.
It's possible that I misunderstood 'Crazy'. *Duh* But it seemed to me that she got cranky about them.
Maybe she doesn't mind getting a few emails from me, she just doesn't like to reply much, it's not how she likes to communicate. I guess that's fair enough.
Sometimes I actually use my very high IQ, but most of the time I just look and act like an idiot like the rest of you.
"Rubber Raft: A device full of hot air used by dumb people to look for the bodies of smart people who said they could walk on water."
:)
"Twenty pounds of brains, when converted into common sense, can often be measured in ounces."
Picked up somewhere in my frantic struggle to live until today. No idea who, where, or when.
Ah, I've never been stupid enough to try to walk on water, those stupid fables are just myths.
It's like I keep saying, God is just a spirituality, not some magical critter that lives in outer space.
Knowing you have a high IQ only makes you feel more embarrassed when you do something stupid.
5000..... Good point.
It also shows me the extent of my own ignorance.
God is just a spirituality
I was told one time, "There's only two things you need to know about God, kid. There IS one - and it DAMN sure ain't you!
Not old enough to be in the way bbc. If you can walk and function without diapers...I suppose you are not old enough yet!
Every year is another tool, IQ points are the odds you'll get a chance to fix somethin'
Post a Comment