I think that the man that creates the Sinfest comics must read my blog, and gets ideas for his cartoons from it.
I think that if someone is supposed to be worried about what I eat, it would be my Goddess, but I haven’t found her so I just eat whatever.
I think that my Goddess would recognize that I’m a frigging idiot, and be okay with it. I think that she is bat shit crazy and that is what makes her more interesting and fun.
I think that we are all frigging idiots, bat shit crazy, and should be okay with it.
I think that I’m damn interesting even though I am controversial, and sometimes combative.
I think that they should stop making new words that I have no idea how to pronounce and not a clue as to what they mean.
I think that it is okay for Paul F to consider himself a Christian, especially being as he doesn’t go to a church that screws with his brain. I think that God was Jesus, but that a lot of nonsense was written about him back then. It is okay for him not to talk about his beliefs, but this blog is God Uncensored so they will be talked about here. And I think that we would get along just fine if we were neighbors, not all of them are on the far right, and are also seeking.
And Paul F, I think that Sewmouse is unionized, you may not like the price of a blow job over there, unless you buy her girls lots of drinks and loosen her up. The quilt making thing is just a front ya know, and she gets kind of cranky at times. LOL
I think that I sound like a Christian in some ways at times, and I’m okay with that. I think that God is a pagan, in evolution. I think that Jesus was okay, but then I think that I was Jesus, and that they wrote a bunch of stupid shit about me. I think that the religions they built down wind from Jesus is a bunch of bullshit, they are about control and money, and not much else.
I think that the baked chicken I got at Safeway yesterday for $4.99 was a good deal. Don’t need it right now so I put it in the freezer. I think that I’ve got Helen hooked on ice-cream. LOL …I think that I shook one of ‘Crazy’s’ transistors a little too much. I sure as hell leave her at a lose for words. LOL
Ryan, there are no rules here. As you know, I let it all hang out, even insults at me. If I’m not big enough to take that then I’m no better than the monkeys. Or, um, Sewmouse and Paul. Don’t take me wrong, I love both of them, but they have issues. Especially Sewmouse, but when she stops to remember it, she knows that. And she knows that I love her even though we mis-communicate at times.
I think (know for damn sure) that I didn’t create all this, take that up with Goddess.
I think, therefore I am.
I got the automatic transmission back together yesterday and returned it to Rick. Hadn’t been to beer church for almost two weeks and Helen wanted to get out for a bit so I took her there for free bingo last night. She won once, a picture frame, I had fun with my sense of humor amusing others, and killing my bingo cards.
Have a great day everyone, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
I just read yesterdays later comments. Sewmouse, you're sounding pretty damn self-righteous also. Just saying. Stop being so huffy hon, you are no better than the rest of us, your ‘credentials’ aren’t any better than Paul’s. All that stuff is just a bunch of monkey crap that the two of you have wallowed in for a long time. At least Paul never picks on you until you jump on his back, but if you want the last word I’m sure he will allow you that. Rise above it all, hugs.
"Jebus had a 3" pencildick..."
I disagree, Jesus was a stud and him and Mary had a great thing going.
Get it up, get it in, get it on, but don't mess up her hair doooooo.
If Sewmouse is omnipresent, that would mean she was Mary. It appears that she is still ticked because he had a three inch wanky.
LOL
Just for clarification, any female that believes she is omnipresent was also Mary. Think above it all.
Wow youv'e had alot going on here this week. I am my own religion and that all I 'm going to say on that. Why do you think you shook a transistor loose on crazy? It sounds like you and Helen had fun I love BINGO. Anyhoo have a fantastic weekend BBC and be good. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - Oscar the cat seems to have an uncanny knack for predicting when nursing home patients are going to die, by curling up next to them during their final hours. His accuracy, observed in 25 cases, has led the staff to call family members once he has chosen someone. It usually means they have less than four hours to live.
Interesting, well, a lot of the answers are in the future so I'm not trying to figure things like that out right now.
Right now what I would like is to hike to the hot springs, maybe tomorrow.
You're projecting again, Dear. that's not good for you.
And you seriously do need to go back and read the comments. I didn't pick on Paul first - I just reminded you that he's been here pushing his "religion" before. If he wants to believe that what he pulls out of his ass is "spirituality"... well... I once lived downwind of a "spirituality treatment plant" then. The smell was quite similar to PaulF's "Credentials".
Paulie Wally picks on me the moment I mention his name. I just am not the kind of woman who will let that kind of "spirituality" go unchallenged. He is playing the "victim" card - another Xtian with a martyr complex *Yawn*
There's a vast, vast difference between educating yourself, learning about things and finding out what they really are all about - and believing in bogey-man "gods" in the sky out to punish everyone for having "lust in their hearts". If you are not willing to educate yourself, then all you do is pull stuff out of your ass and claim it's "spirituality". You can call it whatever you wish - but its all shit in the end.
Yeah, I know, you think that you are better educated than the rest of us. But I still contend that a lot of stuff in your brain is just monkey droppings.
When I go to a blog and see "Why would any intelligent, independent female choose to subject herself to the whims and tyrannies of a husband? I assure you, I have yet to meet a man as sensible as myself." I know what I'm dealing with, a woman that thinks that she is better than all men.
As for you and Paul, just stop picking on each other because neither one of you will be winners in that pissing contest.
Hugs.
BTW.... Everyone is allowed to push their religious beliefs here, including Paul.
Since you've never bothered to educate yourself about where that quote originates, I'll forgive your ignorance, Dear.
*smiles sweetly*
I know where it came from, I just didn't use her name. It was around a long time before she was credited with it.
Admit it hon, your ego got broke somewhere along the way, and you haven't fixed it yet.
And I don't give a hoot if you think I'm ignorant. *smiles sweetly back*
It's a beautiful day, I'm going to ride the scooter up the hot springs trail head, ya all be good while I'm gone... Hugs.
ROFLMAOTPSOMN
Sweetie - the quote is from a book. It hasn't "Been around for a long time" - it was a sentance said by the character in a book. Fiction and all that. You aren't doing yourself any favors here by not doing elementary research before you spout off. Amelia Peabody Emerson is not a real person - she's a fictional character like Huckleberry Finn or James Bond or Jesus Christ.
BBC, I don't care if you want to pull things out of your ass, claim it came from the cosmos and then call it "spirituality" - men do that all the time (as do some women). But c'mon, Hun, you're just being lazy if you won't bother to check out something that simple.
Obviously you're in one of your cranky moods again - so I'll let you and Paulie Wally have the place to yourself for a nice "male bonding" circlejerk for a while. *waves*
Here's a joke...
A peanut sat on the railroad tracks. His heart was all a flutter.
Choo-Choo train came 'round the bend, "Toot, Toot"...peanut butter!
Geez, I go to the hot springs to be at one with cosmos and Goddess and have her fill my mind and heal my body, only to return to see that Sewmouse's babble'er is still broken.
Sweetie - the quote is from a book. It hasn't "Been around for a long time"
Whateverthefuck, hon. I still love you even though you keep forgetting to wash your hands before taking your brain out to play with it.
Do you really think I have time to check out every fucking thing? Why don't you just say it in the first fucking place? I have a life, I'm busy, okay?
Besides, I don't give a fuck what you think the source of those words are, they have been around for thousands of years, so there!!!!
*sighs*
Terri, you made her, maybe you should talk to her.
PS. Sewmouse, hon, you don't have any credentials, you just think you do. All you have is experiences. Hugs.
Oh...bbc...you are delicious today. I'm sending hugs your way...and in my comments you mentioned combing my hair. Did you know my hair is 3 feet long? Do you have a sturdy brush hon? Have a great weekend...and cook something good. If you like limes...I have a good cheesecake recipe on Friday's blog.
:-P
Post a Comment