Thursday, July 26, 2007

Seattle Dryrotta

Seattle Dryrotta

Go placidly amid the volcanic ash and remember what peace there may be in carpooling. As far as possible be on good terms with your neighbor while the sun shines.

Keep interested in your career, and if you’re in the computer business, expect a tax break. Fish only when the Fisheries Department allows and drink only that which is mountain fresh. Do not concern yourself with ferry schedules for the ferries are as perennial as the grass, thought somewhat more expensive to walk on. Waste not your natural resources, and pay not a state income tax.

You are a child of the Northwest, no less than the slugs and the clouds, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt it will be raining tomorrow, as it should.

Therefore be at peace with the Sasquatch, wherever you happen to run into him. And wherever your hiking boots take you, be at peace with your soles. With all this grey cloudiness, this is still a beautiful world. Strive to stay dry.

Copyright – 1985 – Susan A. Moss

Port Angeles Monkeyrotta

Go placidly amongst the monkeys, users and abusers, avoid stepping in their dogs droppings. Drink only light beer and recycle. Enjoy peace and tranquility at the hot springs, no littering. Try to ignore that they resurface streets and then dig them up to put shit under them, you are surrounded by idiot monkeys but you don’t have to let it get to you.

Be on good terms with that grouchy monkey across the street by avoiding him. Stay interested in avoiding work and public meetings. Don’t get involved (become a politician) in local politics and the monkeys at city hall. Promote peace and legal whorehouses. Masturbate alone. No butt fucking unless you’re a Catholic priest abusing an altar boy. Buy a car with fold back seats so that the gearshift doesn’t jab you in the ribs during sex.

You are a child of monkeys and have no right to be here. There are too many of you here, catch a bus, forget about us, go back to the forests, and take your consuming ways and greed with you.

Make love, not babies, hold hands, not guns. Be therefore at peace with the monkeys, Christians, Muslims, etc, the best you can, wherever you run into them. With all this gloom and doom, this is still a beautiful world.

Copy rotted - 2007 - Billy B. Cook.

I retain the right to change this at any time, and if you don’t like it I don’t give a shit. Feel free to make your own version. Hugs.

Paul F. said... Why don't all you so-called "gods" go outside and play hide and go fuck yourselves?
Well Paul, I guess we could ask the same of you. Yeah, go out on the lawn and fuck, we find it entertaining. :-)…. Hugs.

He also said… You have to be spiritually evolved enough to receive His glory.
Really? I mean, because I didn’t know that. I don’t know you that well but that sounds like a Christian remark. So I’ll just outright ask. Are you a Christian? Because in case you have never noticed, your ‘God’ is a frigging sadistic idiot, hugs.

Suma, yesterday I cooked a roast. Wrapped it in tinfoil with salt, garlic salt, and BBQ seasoning salt, and some butter. Baked it at 325 degrees until it was falling apart tender. Today I will break it up, make up some mashed potatoes, put it in them with a pound of sausage also. Then will bake it in a casserole dish, maybe with some veggies. That’s the kind of things I often do, just toss stuff together, and it’s always good.

Should a pagan be a vegetarian? A pagan should eat what a pagan wants to eat, what its body tells it to eat. Why worry so much about what you are eating? What will it give you, an extra four years? On a planet that you are unhappy with? They keep changing their minds about what is and isn’t bad for you, so just eat what you want. Just eat to live, not live to eat. Now hand over that peanut butter ice-cream and no one gets hurt.

Besides, to an omnipresent spirit death really isn’t much of a concept. Not to mention that you drive automobiles and motorcycles around millions of other monkeys so the odds are that you may die that way trump the fact that you may actually get old enough to be crapping in a diaper again. I have no intention of leaving this planet the same way I entered it, crapping in a diaper.

Sewmouse, stop using words that others may not get. I know that you are very proud of the words you know, but if you want to communicate with the rest of the world keep it simple. Xtians for example is a word you should not use, why send others on that journey seeking for meaning? It just confuses them even more. Keep it simple and use simple words like I do. You have read my blog long enough to know that I’m not impressed with wordsmiths. That this world and its peoples would be able to communicate with each other if they only used a few hundred words. I know big words, I just don’t use them. I don’t expect someone in Africa reading my blog to understand them. Hugs.

You said in a comment…. “I've had my fill of being with an animated skeleton (ex was 6'2" and 125lbs). I find thin or "fit" men to be grossly unattractive at first sight.” Um, okay, so why did you marry him?

Beautiful day yesterday, went for a scooter ride, way up Mount Pleasant Rd. Discovered that it swings to the left up there, changes names a few times and then smacks back into itself. A lot of monkeys live up there, some pretty rich ones.

Went to Rick’s shop for a while in the evening, the screen saver on the computer in there is pictures of his ancestors, monkeys. That is why Rick and I are such great friends, we get each other. I’m always calling him an idiot, he is always calling me an idiot, we are always calling ourselves idiots. Yup, we get it. And Rick just emptied another spool of thread, a 4141 yard spool of it, that is a lot of sewing.

I’ll bet that I really blow ‘Crazy’s’ mind, after all, I’m a special idiot ya know…. LOL

Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

39 comments:

BBC said...

You have to be spiritually evolved enough to receive His glory.

Oh, man, I hope that I don't have to put it in my mouth.

*giggling fits*

Sewmouse said...

BBC - did you only just NOW get it that PaulF is a Jebus Phreak? He's been pumping his religious BS ever since he started commenting here. Wake up, my friend! *hugs*

Little words like "Xtian" are fun to use because it gets the little Xtians all hot and bothered and twists their panties. Fun to watch them froth at the mouths.

Big words are fun because 99.9% of the monkeys don't understand them, and those that do either can't spell them or really don't understand the subtle nuances of meanings. Fun to fuck with their brains that way.

BBC said...

I don't want to fuck with their brains hon, I want them to understand that they are God in evolution. As for fucking with brains, isn't it enough that I fuck with mine? LOL

I don't know what Paul is, that is why I asked. A lot non Christians make Christian sounding remarks, I suppose I even do at times. He can't be all bad, he drinks beer.

We are hurtling through time and space at a dizzying speed and our minds are confused and dizzy.

Thanks to our ancestors screwing their brains up and the fact that the ripple effect is still with us.

Sewmouse said...

Those who are so firmly entrenched in their patriarchal religious bullshit are never going to accept that we are god in evolution, Hun. They will continually attempt to force their god of fear and hatred and prejudice onto those who know better.

Since there is no way to change them, fucking with their brains is the only thing they are useful for - except ultimately as compost for daisies.

BBC said...

The humor of TZ

I took my wife to see a movie this weekend and the bubble gum
chewing kid at the window said, "That's sold out."

I was shocked. "How could that movie possibly be sold out?"

"Just is," said the kid.

I began looking at the list of movies trying to find anything
else that was about to start. I was so in the mood for a movie
I would have watched an hour-and-a-half of steam coming off
a log of polar bear shit. But nothing else was scheduled to
start for at least an hour.

In a last ditch effort to see the movie before it disappeared,
I said, "Are you sure it’s sold out?"

"Hey, Man," said the bubble gum chewing dude, "the computer
don’t lie."

"Oh yes it does," I said. "Online--I’m an eighteen year-old
lesbian."

BBC said...

knicksgrl0917..... You lying bitch, I waited all last weekend and you was a no show. Somewhere else sucking some guys dick I bet.

The Arlo and Janis cartoon is cute today.

Sewmouse said...

I think "she" says she's going to California, Hun. Wish she'd just leave already...

BBC said...

Cali is a city in South America. I could delete the comments but it's fun to screw with them. :-)

Ripple said...

Wow, you sure are clever there, Sew. I never said I wasn't a Christian. I just come here to amuse myself. You can talk and talk all you want. It's all just all fluff to me. I don't need to defend myself. What's the use? It's pointless. That doesn't mean I can't have a comment or two, considering how much you people spout off at the mouth about how dumb we Christians are. It's like a broken record. No, I don't really go to church, but that doesn't mean I can't have my beliefs. I live it everyday, I don't just talk and talk about my beliefs. You, Sew, on the other hand, are just a hot air balloon aimlessly navigating the cosmos with no directions. So blow me, OK?

BBC said...

LOL, I love others comments. Are we having fun yet?

Sewmouse said...

"You, Sew, on the other hand, are just a hot air balloon aimlessly navigating the cosmos with no directions. So blow me, OK? "

What a kind, thoughtful, CHRISTIAN comment, Paulie.... *snicker*

You hipocrites are so amusing. I would try to blow you, Snookiedimples, but it's impossible to do with something that small.

dawn said...

BBC I don't get why people come here to critize you. Anyhoo I like the roast recipe, I make a paste of paprika, salt, garlic and black pepper and spread that on the outside of the roast and cook in the oven for about 1 hour. Try it sometimes it's delicious. Have a good day

Ripple said...

I'm not criticizing BBC. I think he has a lot of good stuff. But I can speak my mind. Why should I be silent?

Ripple said...

And, Sew, we all have our short-comings because we are human, and therefor imperfect. Mine happens to be a dislike for people like you. So, for that reason, I feel like I can treat you with disdain and not feel too bad about it either.

BBC said...

Now Paul..... Stop patting Sewmouse on the butt, that makes her cranky ya know. :-)
*giggling*

Dawn, we're just trying to work things out, we've been trying for thousands of years, it's okay. Hugs.

Sewmouse said...

Then you can hardly call yourself a Christian, Paulie Wally. You're a hypocrite. You claim to be a follower of Jebus, but in fact you're just a follower of your own prejudices and glaring stupidity. *smiles sweetly*

Of course you should speak your mind, Snookiedimples. I may not agree with your stupid halfassed statements, but I'd defend to the death your right to make yourself look like an imbecilic peabrain by making them.

Awww, you don't like people like me? Good. Because we really think you are nothing more than a poster child for retroactive abortion, ourselves.

Have a WONDERFUL day... Dear.

Ripple said...

Who are you to say what constitutes what a Christian is?

Sewmouse said...

I, my dear Paulie Wally, am the sister of a Missouri Synod Lutheran Minister. I was baptized a Missouri Synod Lutheran. I attended Sunday School, VBS and parocial grade school. I have read the entire bible cover to cover many times.

I know what your religion demands. I know that you are the absolute antithesis of what that demand represents. You're a hypocrite - and I am laughing AT you.

BBC said...

I like Christians that drink beer and don't go to churches. Sounds like Jesus, well, he drank wine. They are different than the church going ones. :-)

That is a good question, Paul, maybe we can figure that out in an other hundred years or so.

BBC said...

Sewmouse, reading a bible many times doesn't make anyone an expert, it just makes them more confused. Toss it in a garbage can. Hugs.

*Pats Sewmouse on the butt.*
*giggles*

Ripple said...

Well, obviously, you don't know me. I doesn't matter how many times you read something. What matters is what you learn, and what matters is whether you apply it to your daily lives. The fact is, not many people understand God the way that I do. I can call myself Christian because there's no other way to describe what I believe in. Whether or not I fall short of the glory of God is not for you to decide. Now, that being said, I'm not here to convert anybody. Nor am I here to spread the Good News and covert all you heathens. That's not my job. If you can't appreciate another's point of view, rather thatn just mock it, then that's your problem and you own it. I am just a watcher and an observer. That's all I have to say for today, thank you. I have a project to finish and a busy evening, so say what you want now. I don't care.

BBC, take it easy. Catch you on the flip side.

Sewmouse said...

*thwaps BBC's hand* Hands off the merchandise, Sweetie - that ass is spoken for already.

If it was only having read the Xtian Book of Fairy Tales, I'd agree with you, BBC, but Paulie Wally wants to know what my creds are for saying how an Xtian is supposed to behave. You left out the years and years of mental manipulation and programming that the most excellent Lutheran early childhood indoctrination classes can provide. Trust me, there are few Xtians who have the depth of theological education that I had.

I'm guessing Paulie Wally got dragged to some "Bible Church" once and "Found Jebus" (That asshole does seem to get lost awfully frequently - I wonder why they think he's "god") - and now thinks he knows it all. *snicker*

C'mon Paulie Wally - tell me what YOUR Credentials are.

Sewmouse said...

Ok, so you have no credentials. You just make it up as you go along.

I thought so.

Hypocrite.

BBC said...

Um, I don't think that reading bibles gives anyone any credentials. Not anymore than the card in my wallet saying that I'm a minister after taking a course, it just doesn't mean a lot other than it helps to have one at times because it impresses others, like officials.

I figure that it will be better figured out in another hundred or so years. Right now I would just be happy if those fucking Christians and Muslims would stop fucking fighting each other.

They are fucking up my spiritual journey and experience here.

When you two children get done bickering at each other, tell me a joke. Hugs.

Ripple said...

Paul's credentials:
1. Baptized at 13 at the Nazarene church, by my own choice. I am basically, the same person I was that day I got baptized. My faith hasn't waivered.
2. I have no bastard (illegitimate) children because I respect the institution of family and marriage. I think all these illigitimate children degrade society. I think women should respect their bodies more and not give it up so freely.
3. I have to lie at work because the office environment forces people to lie, otherwise I am truthful.
4. I don't cheat or steal and I ain't about to start.
5. I had sex once at 19 and a BJ at 23 at the Kit Kat ranch in Carson City, in a moment of weakness, but I stayed abstinent until marriage at age 33 (it was rough) and me and my wife didn't have pre-marital sex either. We got naked, but not too sexy."Hi-Five"
6. I don't envy anybody or anything. I want what I get through my own hard work.
7. I don't lust after other women.
8. I work hard, and it's because of my hard work that I have what I have.
9. I have gone to a Christian theological school and have read the bible and I interpret it my own way because I am unsatisfied with their conventional wisdom. Rather than discrediting it and seeing it as a fairy tale, I look at the Bible as a book of parables and I try to learn from it and find the underlying meaning to what has been written.
10. I treat people the way I want them to treat me, but if they don't, I don't turn the other cheek but once. After that, it's eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. Sorry, but I do have my faults. I am, after all, human.

I'll have a joke tomorrow. Really, I gotta go now.

BBC said...

I was raised by a Catholic slut. :-)
Was on a board of trusties in a Congregational church. I regularly attend beer church.

Permits? I don't need no fucking permits.

Credentials? I don't need no fucking credentials.

*Shoots up whole frigging town and rides off into the hills with the hookers and booze.*

Ryan said...

Amen BBC....

Amen.

It's my right to spout off too....

I just do it at my own house. That way it's under my rules, my ways.

Paul will figure this out too.

That was amusing comment section for Christians and Heathens alike.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Yes-that was an amusing thread, thanks folks!
I have to say that I have far more empathy for Sewmouse than for Paul F-but that's got to be OK, too, because he's also me.
Maybe needs some time, but he's me nonetheless.

Just popped in to say Hi, I haven't gone anywhere-just about to take a couple of weeks' leave, and being under the impression that the Fraud Department will collapse without me, have been really busy making sure everything will run smoothly in my absence.
Talk more later.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Stepping gingerly among the God and Not God droppings......:)

Now hand over that peanut butter ice-cream and no one gets hurt.
Eff'in right, dude!:) A survivor of two heart attacks, one light stroke....some wet behind the ears gonna be a Doctor some day hands me this whole list of shit and says: "you can't eat anything that's not on here!" I looked at it, looked at him, and said: "Kid, I'll bet you a hundred dollars right now, you can't eat nothing but this shit for even a week. How about it? He wouldn't take the bet.:)

I don't eat every day at Heart Attack Central, but I don't eat like a damn rabbit, either!! So I cut a year or two off my life. BFD! I've had a good one; it owes me nothing, nor I it. My motto is I'm going to die of something: it's damn sure not going to be of hunger because I ate all the rabbit food, if I can help it!

BBC said...

Damn, I so wish that Terri lived here. That girl gets me, as I get her, that we are each other. Well, I wish that she lived here and that we were also visually attracted to each other.

*sigh*

Good night Terri, sweet dreams, hugs.

Grian said...

Paul F said: "2. I have no bastard (illegitimate) children because I respect the institution of family and marriage. I think all these illigitimate children degrade society. I think women should respect their bodies more and not give it up so freely."

Hi there Paul. I'm a proud bastard. I don't even know what my daddy looks like nor can I spell his last name. Despite that fact, I'm pretty sure I contribute far more to society than your average middle class, snot-nosed little shit who thinks the world owes him something when he's never given anything back.

Oh, and ladies - there is no shame in giving it up to whomever whenever you want. Just don't hurt anyone in the process. (This includes yourself.)

Big Mama hugs to all!

Sarah said...

At least you got out for a ride ...

BBC said...

Grian/Lee..... Interesting comment hon. I'm pretty sure that what I knew as my father, wasn't.

And I'm thankful for that as I ended up with better genes and outlived them all.

But, I don't think it's fair to expect much out of Paul's kids at this time. Lets wait and see what society does to them, and how they preform after that. After all, Paul is just a parent doing the best he can.

Keep this in mind at all times, people have children, but society is in the long run their parents.

It takes a village to raise a child, it takes a village to raise an idiot. Just saying.

And we don't know at this time what Paul contributes to society, so lets not go there right now, okay?

I do wish that he would attend peace rallies though. Hugs.

sumo said...

That roast actually sounded good. Keep those ideas coming. What kind of sausage though?

Sewmouse said...

Hahahahahaha

Paul thinks that his little bigoted ways are "credentials" on knowledge about what it means to be a Christian.

See - Paulie Wally - you just don't get it. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. I can KNOW everything about something that there is to know, and still not believe in it. I know a lot about the origins of the Easter Bunny, for instance...

You make me laugh so much. Not having sex makes you an Xtian? That really isn't all there is, Snookiedimples. You were baptized at the "Nazarene" church? What is that, some offshoot "bible" church with a minister who got his license off the back of a cereal box? Something like Westboro Baptist maybe?

You have no idea what the religion "Christianity" preaches, nor have you any clue at all what the precepts of the religion are - you just like to GLORIFY YOURSELF by claiming to be better than everyone else because you are a "CHRISTIAN". Guess what, Loser, it doesn't work that way.

If you want to be a Christain, then you have to follow the teachings of Christ - and that means things you aren't going to like hearing... things like:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Love your enemies, do good to those that hate you.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Condemn not, lest ye be condemned.

How many times should we forgive our brother when he sins against us - as many as 7? Verily I say unto you, even 70 times 7.

Remove the log from your own eye, before you try to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

When you pray, do not pray as the pharasees, who set themselves up on streetcorners and declaim to the world - but go quietly into your closet and pray in private.




IN THIS THREAD ALONE, you've already shown clearly that you do not abide by any of these things that JEBUS HIMSELF taught. You're not a Christian. You are a self-righteous, pompous prick - a pharasee.

Sewmouse said...

Oh, and from what I can count, you've "LEFT" in a huff 3 times already.

How can we miss you if you won't go away???

*smirk*

Ripple said...

Blah, blah blah....and she goes on and on. If your eyes aren't brown, then you must be a quart low.

sumo said...

See...never fails...the religious types always...and I mean always have to do this. It spoils it for everyone! Jeeezus...does there have to be religion in everything!!!!!

Grian said...

Just wanted to clarify that I wasn't talking about Paul or his kids specifically - only a stereotypical middle-class, shot nosed little shit. No harm intended there. :)