I wouldn’t mind knowing who lost these. They might belong to Goddess, that would be nice. Glass slipper, pair of panties, a dance, what the heck, lost is lost. :-)Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
12 comments:
The Future Was Yesterday.... Thanks for your thoughts yesterday. No, I didn't assume that whoever made the spiral was materialistic. I found 22 cents, I passed 22 cents on. I guess someone needed it as it was gone the next time I went by.
Yes, I have been finding a few others that think as I do, and communicating with them, and we get each other. Who will rule the joint? Our collective spiritual consciousness. Well, that is as short an answer as I can give.
I want to add that I don't think many materialistic people hike in the park. Not if what I always see in the trail head parking lot is any indication.
I see mostly basic transportation, eco rigs. With eco and spiritual and anti war bumper stickers.
The macho and materialistic rigs just drive to the trail head, turn around and go back to where they came from.
Humor:
REVEREND JESSE JACKSON WALKED INTO THE APPLIANCE SECTION OF A SEARS STORE, LOOKED AROUND, THEN SHOUTED, "I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER RIGHT NOW!"
THE MANAGER OF THE DEPARTMENT CAME OUT AND SAID, "HOW CAN I HELP YOU, REVEREND?"
JESS REPLIED, "I WANT TO KNOW WHY ALLLLLLLLLLLLL OF YOUR WASHING MACHINES ARE WHITE?"
THE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY FLIPPED OPEN ALL THE LIDS OF THE WASHING MACHINES AND SAID, "REVEREND JACKSON, YES - ALL OF THE WASHING MACHINES ARE WHITE, BUT IF YOU LOOK INSIDE, YOU'LL FIND THAT ALL OF THE AGITATORS ARE BLACK.
TOKYO - Japanese carmakers are once more proving that small sells big.
After first pioneering the gas-sipping compact, then subcompact, the country's auto companies are scoring again with another downsizing — the so-called "minicar."
Tiny, cheap and super fuel-efficient, minicars are essentially motorcycle-sized engines on four wheels. But demand for these runty runabouts is anything but petite. Last year, minicars racked record sales in Japan and now account for more than a third of all new cars sold annually here. The automakers have no immediate plans for mass export of the minicars, but some analysts predict they may eventually catch on in developing economies like India and China.
Way to go Japan. Not as materialistic and consuming as many Americans. I heard an interesting story about caterpillars yesterday, they live to eat, and would consume all that supports them if they could, to the point that they would run out of food and die off themselves. It was an interesting perspective on what America is doing to itself. The empire is destroying itself, and as far as I’m concerned, it can’t happen too soon.
mmmmmmm not mine ... not my style or size .... lol
Hi, Sarah... How can you tell how big they are, that owl chalice on my wall isn't exactly small.
Hey, I'll bet they would fit 'Crazy' lol.... She is trim, and has a cute butt. :-)
But I doubt that she thinks she is Goddess, or of Goddess.
Just wanted to come by and say "hi" and thanks for visiting my blog. :)
Somehow...call me crazzzie...but I hope the Goddess doesn't wear red...not that is matters much...I'd like to think the Goddess had simpler tastes is all.
Sumo, sometimes Goddess likes to wear red, what is wrong with being out there and sexy at times? Goddess is sex.
I find red very sexy. Put on a red dress and ask me for a dance and dance with me as if we are one and I'm hooked. :-)
It won't fix the problems on this planet, but it sure makes it more bearable.
Big Pissy, thanks for the visit hon. Hugs.
BBC,
Is that your version of a native american "Dream Catcher"
Gotta catch me some dreams - lol
Nice thought, claim your glass slipper, claim your panties . . .
Yes, I do believe you are God.
Oh the Goddess wears red - especially the Mother. The Lover is present in all forms of Goddess so why not be spicy about it? I'm pretty sure Mama likes to get her freak on as much as the next girl.
"All things of love and pleasure are my rituals."
Post a Comment