I was looking at real estate ads the other day-how can people afford homes anymore? It’s pretty hard to find something for under 200 grand. I know a lot of people that can’t afford a down payment on anything-in part of because how they spend their money-but still-homes are too expensive considering what a lot of people are still making. But the one bedroom mobile with the half bath should be affordable for anyone, at least they will own their own home. Still happy I own my place and there are no payments on it even if it isn’t good enough for most women. I did meet one woman that was okay with it but she had about 13 wires that were to loose and she never got invited to move in. Nice boobs though. LOL
I bought an 18 foot trailer once and was going to kick around the country some. But ended up in bed with a gal the day before I was going to leave and then moved in with her, then we bought 20 acres and I started building a home on it. It didn’t last but we are still friends.
My current rig is a 1996 Dodge Dakota pickup-needed a pickup for my work to carry tools-equipment and building materials-and pulling my camp trailer and hauling camping gear. I’ve had it 3 about three years-got a great deal on it and it’s in good shape. Had to put a water pump in it just after I got it but other than that it has needed nothing. So yesterday I put new sparkplugs in it and cleaned a windshield washer squirter that was plugging up. And thanked it for the great service for three years.
All the plugs in it where loose-some idiot hadn’t seated them properly. That is why I don’t like others working on my rigs-to many sloppy mechanics on this planet. But having been a master mechanic for years and still having all my tools I can fix my own rigs-and save a lot of money doing it.
If something in the electronics goes out I may need help diagnosing it but I have some mechanic friends and once I know what is wrong I can fix it myself.
I screwed up yesterday and put a bad link in a comment, one of my favorite comic’s sites is Sinfest Not Bad Tux.
I converted a brownie mix to a cake mix yesterday, added two cups of flour and dreamed up some other crap to put in it and it turned out very good. Took a piece over to Helen and she claims it is the best. Now she will pester me for it until it is gone. And she will get most of it, she eats more sweets than I do, she is a sweet whore. But stays thin, I think she has worms, I should go to the vet and get some worm killer shit. Hell, she eats a lot more than I do, I always make her bigger servings than I do for myself.
I’ll buy five candy bars and end up giving her four of them. But she is so sweet and easy to get along with that I’m more than willing to give her more than what I get. But she doesn’t like seafood, so I get all the oysters, isn’t that fucking great?
The detective was leafing through the suspect's crime history folder. "Hmmm, quite a record." he said. "Shoplifting, hit-and-run, disorderly conduct, armed Robbery, sexual assault, rape, man-slaughter..."
"Yeah, I know." said the prisoner. "It took me quite a while to figure out what I was good at."
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

25 comments:
I see women complaining about their lot in life all the time.
Or spending all sorts of money trying to keep their egos happy.
When I'm thinking about women and children in Haiti eating dirt cookies and I wonder what is wrong with the women on this planet that they are okay with their sisters having to eat dirt.
And I think about these women, so I eat cheap and send them what money I can.
Helping women
Sometimes I think I care more about the women on this planet than women do. It's no wonder I fuss about women.
Big Republican debate in California now. We're not used to
that kind of big debate. The big debate there is usually,
facelift or boob job?"
every time i watch the rockford files i want an old trailer on the beach.
i don't think any of the current cops shows are 1 tenth as good as rockford.
Being as I don't watch much TV I don't watch the Rockford Files so I don't know what the program is like.
But I'm getting my trailer ready just in case I need to get away somewhere to hide.
That's not the main reason, the main reason is to use it for a spiritual retreat.
the concept of home is up to us of what we call home ... anywhere we can feel comfortable with ... nice motor home bbc
gud weekend
I'm comfortable were I am, I'm home. But I'm the type that can be comfortable and feel at home almost anywhere that I have some shelter from the weather.
I lived in a pickup camper for a few years after moving here, I was home, it was okay, it was my choice to live that way.
Of course I also had a 32 boat that I spent a lot of time on.
John Steinbeck would have been fine with it. Emerson would have been, and so am I. If it isn't good enough for the women on this planet that is their problem, not mine.
hehe - funny joke.
Hey, could you come work on my Durango? There's something funky going on with the transmission, and being out here in the middle of nowhere, I'm just not sure which one of these cows is an expert mechanic.
I have the special tools to rebuild an automatic trans, but I don't do that for a living anymore.
I rebuilt one for a friend a few months ago but they took it out of the car and put it back in, all I did was put it on a bench and rebuild it.
I would rebuild mine if I needed to rather than take it to a shop. But I'm willing to craw around under my rig to remove it. It would save me hundreds of dollars.
It's an okay day here, I think I will ride my bike to the protest, gotta protest peace ya know.
you're correct BBC, it's just not woman it's people in general in this society. They fail to realize, and even if they do, that compared to others they should be grateful for what they have...
this may be a sensitive issue for you but why do you want to protest for peace...let the elites kill themselves. But i forgot you are a true american.
That's just the way I like to say it. I protest wars because I don't like wars, anywhere for any reason.
I will admit that it is an effective population control tool though, just a stupid one.
I don't think I'm a true American, I'm a citizen on a small planet that happens to live in America is all. I'm a man without a country, hell, I'm a man without a world the way I would like it to be.
I know that it's just not women, but I think they could be doing a lot more to correct it.
I don't expect men to correct this planet, men are idiots.
Hey, it's not the elites killing themselves, the elites are using others to do their killing for them, pitting tribes against them.
And there are those in some country's that are trying to take down their governments, and I can't blame them for that, their governments are greedy, ran by the elites.
Ah hell, they're all bat shit crazy.
Sometimes I just want to say, "Kill them all, let God sort them out."
George Bush is a dog, it would be nice if Mrs. Bush backed over him while he was lying in the driveway licking his dick.
Wow. A 64-year-old gypsy from Utah. I love it. You got balls, man.
*hat tip*
Yeah, I got balls, and I'll keep going until I'm not going anymore.
And I think that my dying will be the most interesting thing I ever blog about.
Even more interesting than sex and relationships. And I'll be taking those balls into the next life with me.
I think we are surrounded by a lot more secret overty that most of us know.
The other day at work, one of my workmates made a joke about eating the banana I had left on my desk the day before.
Little did he know, it was all I had for the day.
It was mortifying.
Travistee, I don't understand why you are always in such dire need. Unless you keep making the wrong decisions and trying to live a lifestyle above what you can afford.
I don't live a fancy lifestyle but there is always more food around here than I know what to do with so I pass some of it along to others.
Maybe you just need to rethink how you live and do some things?
Shoot, my retirement income is under a grand a month and I always have some left over. It isn't hard if you do it right.
How I live isn't a problem with me, it's how the world wants to live that bothers me.
There is enough for everyones needs, but not enough for everyones greeds.
Get a smaller and plainer place, whatever, but always live so that you have food on hand.
I have enough to get by for at least six months if I have to, it won't be fancy but it will be decent food that keeps me going.
I remember a few times as a kid living with my grandparents and not having much, living outside under a tarp at times. But I do not recall ever being hungry in those years.
And I have never been hungry as an adult, never. There is so much food in this country that only those that are not thinking right will go hungry, just saying.
Poor planning is no ones fault but their own. Again, just saying.
I said, "Unless you keep making the wrong decisions and trying to live a lifestyle above what you can afford. "
I meant trying to afford a lifestyle above what you CAN'T afford.
Live within what you can afford and be happy with it.
When our kids are grown and out of the house me and my hubby want to get a motor home and drive across Canada in it. Hopefully that'll happen, just gotta kids the kids grown first. LOL
Making over a grand a month and not making it? Well don't whine to me if you don't know how to make it work for you and be happy with what you have.
I always have money left over and I'm happy with what I have, it's the larger world that is always driving me nuts.
That and the needy women.
Tammy....
Been there, done that, and trucking company's paid me to do it. Beautiful country and good people.
I always find it hard to comment on your page for some reason. Coming up with the right words to express what you have written makes me feel. I guess I just need to let you know that I am stil trying to figure you out. And I'm one of those needy women, so I NEED to be able to figure you out. It will bug me until I do. As for the budget thing. I completely agree with you on that point. My husband and I have a morgage and one car payment, but other than utilities and other essentials we have no other debt. We are both stil considerably young, but I feel that we live a modest lifestyle. I truly feel the answer to finacial sucess is stay away from credit card debt.
just watch the super bowl a while ago ... giants won!!! everyone was in euphoria imagine to have broke the would have record of the patriots ... well i di not write today ... probably tomorrow
well good am bbc
Post a Comment