Anyone can get a doctorate and flash it around as if it makes them more important, even I have one. I have a whole folder of diploma’s and certificates, big deal, I stopped displaying them years ago. Yesterday Woozie stated that he is a doctor and that I have anger issues. Gosh, I didn’t know that Nigger was a seventeen year old genius. LOL …. And don’t any of you get twisted out of shape because I said Nigger, it would only prove that he has a better sense of humor than you do.
Just because I have some anger about how the world is doesn't mean I have anger issues, it just means that I have an emotion called anger and I honor it with hissy fits on my blogs. But at least I don't go around beating on and killing people. You just can’t get some peoples attention without hissy fits.
Bumper sticker: WHY DO WE KILL PEOPLE THAT KILL PEOPLE TO SHOW THAT KILLING IS WRONG? ….. Because if we don’t there is no real inducement for others to not also do it. Sad but true.
I like this old song but I haven’t heard it for years.
MUSIC ! MUSIC ! MUSIC !
Put another nickel in
In the nickelodeon
All I want is lovin' you
And music! music! music!
I'd do anything for you
Anything you'd want me to
All I want is kissin' you
And music! music! music!
Closer, my dear, come closer
The nicest part of any melody
Is when you're dancing close to me
So, put another nickel in
In the nickelodeon
All I want is lovin' you
And music! music! music!
[Dixieland Piano Break]
Put another nickel in
In the nickelodeon
All I want is lovin' you
And music! music! music!
I'd do anything for you
Anything you'd want me to
All I want is kissin' you
And music! music! music!
Closer, my dear, come closer
The nicest part of any melody
Is when you're dancing close to me
So, put another nickel in
In the nickelodeon
All I want is lovin' you
And music! music! music!
SPOKEN:
"C'mon, everybody! Put some nickels in! And keep that old
nickelodeon playing!"
Dum-dee-dum dee-dah-dee-dum
Dum-dee-dum dee-dah-dee-dum
Dum-dee-dum dee-dah-dee-dum
And music! music! music!

23 comments:
Hum, Dr. Ethel removed her comments.
*giggles*
I'm currently earning my diploma from The University of Life. I think doctorates are a little overrated but I might not think that if I had actually finished school instead of getting a job and dropping out. Ah well.
Good lyrics. Happy Day Dr Billy B Cook, SAA.
why do we kill people who kill people?
revenge is mine sayeth the lord.
we humans are into revenge big time.
Good morning, Zirelda. Life is a great classroom if you are aware. And the lessons never stop coming at you.
And they keep coming at you until you learn them, or not, some folks never do, but get buried under a pile of them because there are always more coming.
I figure I will keep getting them until the day I die. Dying is very interesting to me, I think it will be the last interesting thing I do and blog about.
As an omnipresent spirit I see it as just one body that wore out, so it's no big deal.
I could of course get killed in an accident, or maybe someone would kill me. But that's life and the risks on this stupid planet.
Billy B has a valid point, the spirit gets damn tired of others killing parts of spirit and will strike back.
It's going to be another beautiful day here. This winter has been very mild and I'm loving it.
The town and money mongers bothers me but the beaches and mountains are wonderful, as I've stated in many of my old posts.
anger problem? everyone has an anger problem, so what is he getting so angry about?
: )
The big picture.
And spirit isn't a he, it's a he/she.
And you have it in you, or you don't. Not surprising considering all the stupid things they teach us on this planet with their stupid religions and confusing everyone.
Beaches and mountains? California?
Yes life is a series of lessons. I'm learning along the way and hope I'm doing a decent job of it.
I'm interested in hearing about your powerful dream.
I've never told anyone about my dream, yet.
It was about the future, I'm hoping that it won't become true, but it's looking like it will.
what happened? You are also an Obama supporter? I thought we were friends
it's cool, of all people you come close to equalling me in supreme spiritual knowledge. You are having dreams now, maybe soon you will start having visions. For that you need deeper understanding.
i'm not gonna ask you to come back in 30yrs but to come back later for right now i have to take care of the mundane
gluk
Hello, Winai. Of course I'm an Obama supporter. Anyone with more than three brain cells is. (Opp's I just insulted someone)
I would prefer someone else but we have to pick someone that has risen to the top in our stupid political system.
I like the man though, and I think he is the best choice of what we will have to vote for.
Not that I think that he or anyone else can fix the mess this country has become.
It will have to fail and rebuild again, so be it.
Don't vote with your mind, it's selfish, vote with your heart.
I'm going to the beach for a bit, and then to the war protest. And will stop at the beer church to see what is going on there. Ya'll be good while I'm gone.
♫Dum-dee-dum dee-dah-dee-dum♫
MUSIC ! MUSIC ! MUSIC !
YEA!!
LOL
That word just makes my skin crawl ... except for using it on Woozie! The genius little wise-ass bastard deserves it ten times over ;-)
Well I do have a gradute degree but I don't think it is too much ... and it is a shame to flaunt it. Ever read of the Rich Dad Poor Dad by Richard by: Robert T. Kiyosaki BBC?
you are right the world and probably the streets and at home are the best classroom inside tclass are purely theoreticals
It is not in the education that makes up a person but it is what is within and his or her ability to live life as it is....
Well that is just my opinion....
heheheh .. my advice is put a music around now bbc cool sound system here self service (laughts) sing it yourself duke box (still laughing)
btw where was the comments found? i did not even take a look at it....
have a happy weekend
anto
Bloody hell I'm pissed. I thought somebody said you were an Osama supporter.
Now that would make em angry eh?
When he makes a speach does he ever get barracked?
...I'll get me coat...
hey, breaking news .. "scientists" have discovered that the Milky Way is twice as big as they thought it was. Might please anyone with a penchant fer tits, and just goes to prove that Galileo was on a different thought-path to the Roman "Imperial" priesthood .. heh.
What if death is too good (much better) to be punishment? What if the earlier we die the more we win for beating the odds? What if consciousness is where insanity begins?
http://www.bradism.org/page8.html
Post a Comment