Monday, February 18, 2008

Being serious today

I started this blog with a serious post, I’m sure that the last post done on it will be serious also even though it has taken a lot of directions since starting it as I honor all about me.

Anger is okay…. I haven’t heard from the president of the local chapter of THE INSANE CHICKS SOCIETY for a while. She was whining about my anger so I haven’t been emailing her, screw her. I’ve seen her get angry also, she just doesn’t like it when you voice your displeasure about something she is doing, or not doing. Like a lot of bloggers, they think it is okay to bitch about things but that no one should bitch about them.

I have learned that fools and idiots are not here to punish you, but to be examples and entertain you.

American public schools are struggling to attract and retain high-quality teachers. Is it time we paid them for performance?

I don’t think the problems in the education system is in the teachers so much as it is the over paid administrators and their stupid ways of thinking and doing things. The teachers are just trying to do what they are told to do.

I find it interesting that so many people love and support ‘democracy’ when it is in fact what is tearing this country apart. My choice would be to live in a benevolent monarchy with a much simpler political system. It’s stupid that we have to pick a new leader every four years when if we do get one we will lose him/her in eight years, what a stupid system. Democracy is a bunch of nine year olds in adult bodies fighting for their own interests, wants, ways of doing things.

And of course trying to fulfil their greed’s. You like that bitch or asshole in the Hummer or big pickup that thinks she/he owns the road and two parking spots? Tough shit, democracy allows them to be that way. Rome failed and so will America, I think that is pretty cool myself. Five percent of the earth’s human population has no right using up so much of the earth’s wealth and resources.

Not only that, they have taught the rest of the world to be needy, and the earth can’t support seven billion people that want it all. Something is going to break. Oh well, don’t worry about it, go buy yourself something nice so you can feel better about yourself.

The Mother Earth Goddess of nature is not picky and selective, she will kill Christians and anyone else she has to until she gets the populations under control again being as humans aren’t smart enough to do it. I’m okay with that, I know a lot of Christians that are harming the earth too much and the planet will be better off without them. They can take it up with their bogeyman God that they think is omnipotent and going to fix everything. It’s ironic that it will get fixed by getting rid of them. He, he, he.

My blog is a good place to rant and vent, then I’m mellow around others here. Holding in anger is not a good thing, people that do that often hold it until they blow up or go crazy and start shooting people. Anger is an honest emotion that should honored and vented properly.

At times someone mentions my big ego, or feeding it. Yes, my ego is huge, it’s the ego of the spirit. That isn't the issue though, the world going to hell is the issue and that alone should be enough to piss anyone off and give them an ego as big as mine.

You monkeys are setting humanity up to fail because you are not caring enough about the planet, yeah, that pisses me off. And my ranting is the best way to get others attention, even though it pisses a lot of them off. Most of you fail to see that it often isn’t Bill Cook talking, but something that is flowing through him. Call it God, Goddess, what ever you like, it’s still just part of the ALL !!!

The ego of Bill Cook could care less about most things other than things that directly affect his puny little human life. The ego of Bill Cook would say something like, “Screw it, I don’t give a damn about the planet and future of mankind, I’m going to build a monster polluting engine and put it in this boat.” Or, “I’m going to put in a shower and take a twenty minute shower everyday.” The ego of Bill Cook is as greedy as everyone else’s, but I keep a handle on it.

Mark my words, one day a whole lot of you will become very concerned. And a lot of you will be struggling just to live and be thankful for anything you have.

Oh, and if you don’t like my blog and posts, well fuck you, don’t read it, I don’t give a shit. See how I am? LOL … This is my place to honor all that I am. Love me or hate me, it’s all the same to me.

Have a great day, simply, hugs…. BBC

24 comments:

BBC said...

Someone that actually knows me doesn’t think that I’m so bad. Read this mans post and comments.

If you're sort of new to computing right click on the link and select to open in a new window.
Little Billy's Scooter Tales

BBC said...

The happiest country in the world?
Denmark

zirelda said...

Pretty heavy, but true I think. I recycled and picked up trash on the west slope. Came back here and was branded a tree hugger. Well yeah I was.

Ego? I try to always remain humble because karma slaps me in the face every time I get cocky.

Greedy? Yes, but I don't need much. Big difference.

BBC said...

I've been called a tree hugger, and I'm okay with that. I wasn't always a tree hugger though, when younger I was pretty destructive, did a lot of things that harmed the planet.

I did do some recycling but that was about it.

But I've become more aware and concerned about the planet, mankind is responsible for it and has to fix it or it isn't going to get fixed.

Not that the planet will die, nature is tough and will keep living here in some forms, but not at a level able to support humans.

Being part of an omnipresent spirit of the planet I worry about that. Being human is pretty cool, but there can't be so many wanting so much.

But I repeat myself, I've addressed this a number of times in old posts.

Blogs don't read like books though, but I really don't want to write a book.

BBC said...

Yesterday Helen and I went to the Garden Spot Buffet, they do a health smart menu, she gets tickets at the radio station for 4 bucks each so that's a pretty cheap meal out.

Then I went over to her place for a while in the evening and we listened to the old time music on the radio for a while.

I may not have time to visit many blogs today, other things need to be done around here and I should go trim Peggy's bush. Um a bush outside. :-)

And I put a modem in Rick's computer the other day and it's stopped working already so I should go check it out.

zirelda said...

Blogs don't do they? I started mine as an outlet because Dan and I were having problems and I figured I could write it out and be anonymous. I'm not that anonymous anymore. Which is fine.

I understand where you are coming from. I worried about population and what we were doing to our home. I saw nature reclaiming a road once and realized that she is strong even though I'm not sure she's strong enough to withstand us.

Dunno.

On the air compressor note, we are on our fourth now. I went from the 1/2 horsepower to a 2 1/2 horsepower to a 5 horsepower to a two stager. The two stager is ancient but works much better than the others. Dan's dad took the 2 1/2 horsepower and hooked it up to the 5 horse power one and that worked really well till we blew them out. Now the 5 horse power hangs out for household use and the other was made into something else entirely.

I like your wood work. One of these days I'd like to learn how to work in wood.

BBC said...

Actually, some folks would be thankful if I didn't visit their blogs at all. LOL

They just don't like me testing their ways and thinking. :-)

billy pilgrim said...

i got stuck staring at the picture. didn't bother reading your pearls of wisdom.

did i miss anything interesting?

zirelda said...

People believe different things and don't like it when people test those beliefs. Your way of thinking is not a new one but not mainstream either. That's not a bad thing. It just is. :)

No worries Billy.

BBC said...

Billy P.... Only you can decide that.

Zirelda.... My thinking is very old, older than before organized religions and them screwing things up.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Why do americans get stuck saying I"I could care less" when what you mean to say is "Couldn't care less"? If you could care less that means you still care a certain amount, and have the ability to care less but don't. If you couldn't care less, you care so little it's impossible to care any less than you already do, which is generally the sentiment attempting to be conveyed.
I hate lazy language. There's my rant for the day.
Cheers.

BBC said...

Ah, Ron figured out that I'm lazy with English. LOL

Piercing The Veil said...

ello bbc.... good afternoon... not having much time to stay longer in the net to read and comment and blog lately....

yeah true too much freedom creates monsters... i loke the way you air out your angst .... you rant and you do not care.... i think no one has the right to question what the other wirtes in his or her blog... and you are right if they do not want your guts ... they could just have the choice not to enter...

regards to helen... and take it easy pal... havent posted anything new yet... due to lack of time...

and oh yeah ...I got myself a new toy .. a Nokia internet tablet (pls no negative remark... oh pls pls)..

anto

BBC said...

Nokia internet tablet hey, well there are dumber toys out there. At least it isn't a monster SUV. :-)

Cynnie said...

ahh..most things dont really piss me off.. ( like lazy english)even bad spelling ..
I'm southern and live in a spanish speaking land, and I tend to pretty much fuck up both languages.

What pisses me the hell off is people expecting everyone to be exactly the same way they are,..to believe the exact same way they do..
Arghh!
( and if I'm guilty of this..oops?)

Polly said...

Well Hi there. This is my first visit to your blog.
Wowzers batman, what a rant.
Don't you feel better now?
Like the fact that in a Cristiancentric land you are determined to think in a different way. I believe from what I have read, that I (as an atheist) would be castigated and hated by those God loving Yankees...and could never hold certain positions in the government.

How pathetic is that?

I shall visit you more often and know for certain you will offend me..but that is good...I like something to chew over and think about...

Being born in Salt Lake...does this mean your folks were Mormons?

I believe in Mother Nature..and she WILL have her way..no matter what.

Cheers and thanks for visiting me.

Karen said...

'k, here's a rant...

Democracy supports guns!

pfttt!!

Woozie said...

People bitching at me are fine to do so, so long as they tolerate my bitching back at them. It's a vicious cycle of bitching, with no bitch refusing to quit said bitching.

What do you do with benevolent monarchy when the benevolent monarch dies?

BBC said...

A benevolent monarchy would be a board of 13 very wise and spiritual people, not just one person.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Democracy supports guns? Cool. Me too.

cathy said...

I think a good way of governing would be running it like a business so the president and his cronies could be fired anytime for incompetence. They'd have to put a revolving door in the whitehouse though.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I would be in favour of a monarchy, too.
The monarch who is a part of the land and dies for it has a long history with people.
However, civilisation has screwed the earth up so much that there may not be any world left to divide up into monarchies.
Love,
Terri in Joburg

Löst Jimmy said...

I had things to say on the subject too but by the time I ran through the comments I'd forgotten what my opinion was.
;)

Ronjazz said...

You're also lazy with your kindness as well, sir.