This is how an ecologist makes a beer run. It’s a Schwinn S350 electric, a sweet little scooter for any trips up to twelve miles. And cheap to operate. I bought it about four years ago.Here is your horoscope for the day…. Shit will happen, and the cosmos doesn’t know what it is going to be. And neither do the monkeys that write horoscopes.
It’s Wednesday, laundry day here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse. I like my monkey undies clean.
On my walk yesterday a man stops beside me and asks where I’m going. “Crazy, care to join me?” – “Fuck man, I’m already there.” – “Was it women that drove you there?” – ‘Yup, been staying away from them.” – “I’m learning to do that also, other than to just talk to them.”
“Want a ride?” – “Na, I’m just out for a walk with my thoughts.” – “Okay, have a good day.” – "You to, take care, stop by for a beer someday, I’ll build a fire in the Franklin and we can have a fireside chat.” – “Will do.”
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
Einstein was 4 years old before he could speak.
Isaac Newton did poorly in school and was considered "unpromising".
Beethoven’s music teacher once said, “As a composer, he is hopeless.”
When Thomas Edison was a young boy, his teacher told him he was too stupid to learn anything and suggested that he pursue a field where he might succeed by virtue of his personality.
Hey, have a great day, hugs… BBC

18 comments:
A woman confided to her girlfriend, "My ex-husband wants to marry me again." The friend said, "How flattering." The woman replied, "Not really. I think he's after the money I married him for."
love the scooter, i used to have an electric motorcycle that has an excellent story behind it.
i need another one, maybe when i retire.
Good morning Billy P.... I'm going to make another three wheel recumbent.
And either put an electric motor or my cute little one horse power 4 cycle gas engine on it.
Haven't decided which way to go yet.
I posted about the first one I made, but the post is a long babbling one fussing about other things also.
But you don't have to read the post, just look at the picture.
A recumbent I made from bike parts
I read a post this morning where the lady was bragging about her new pickup.
I guess people really don't care about the ecology and what they are doing to the planet as long as they can have what they want.
I hope it makes her ego happy as it ages and becomes just another truck.
Guess you put true meaning into the term "scooting along".
Yup, scooting along through life as I watch the monkeys destroying the planet.
Take a gander, if you will, at my post here if you like electric bikes.
Cheers to days off.
Ha, ha, ha... What a doofus. Lucky he didn't kill himself. Same with the man on the Harley.
Hey! I got told all of those things!!...
Mind you, sometimes teachers get it right eh? ;-)
CUTE scooter!
I love it! :)
It just goes to show you that it all boils down to nothing, and nobody knows anything yet they continue to run their mouths and show their stupidity.
Einstein knew the formula, probably peoples' ignorance that broke his silence and he just couldn't take it anymore.
Scooter is a great contrast to the upcoming 10 inches of snow here!
I think this fucking new optical mouse needs some fucking glasses. Or a shot of something to settle it down.
Sometimes it streaks around like Paris or Britney on crank, tripping over it's own pussy.
With the price of gas I would consider getting one of those, but I'd have to put a snow plow on front of it. hehe!
Yup!
There's that!
And now I want to find an electric motor big enough to drive the 4x4 :o)
I found a website with a columnar type electrical wind turbine generator instead of a big windmill type wind generator ... I was thinking it would be hilarious to park it at work and then hoist the generator in the wind in the bed while I go into the office ... *chuckle*
nice ... trivia bbc... well its not how early or how young you evolve to be a genius it is the manner how you became one... maybe you are a genuis you just don't know yet.. hehehe
good am bbc
see you
Shouldn't an ecologist make their OWN beer?
BTW, are you allowed to ride that thing on the highway?
Post a Comment