Yeah, so I fucking lied, I have a mental illness called “Blogging” and it’s hard to stop. I do well just to keep the posts short, yup, just a blogging bastard. So how are you other blogging bastards and bitches doing today? *snickers*I don’t like our political system and way of government, and I’m not real excited about any of the current front runners. I don’t think any of them are capable of entertaining us with blow jobs or screwing someone on a White House couch until we catch them. By god, as hard working taxpayers we deserve at least a fucking blow job once in a while.
I think Americans should make me the preznut, I can’t make things any worse and with the preznuts salary I could afford to hire hookers to entertain you with at times, maybe you could catch us fucking on a White House couch. Yeah, I’d hire an ‘escort’ to help me host state dinners, flash a bunch of cleavage at those ignorant Muslims. You want her for dessert boy? Go ahead, she’ll lay right on the table for you, the rest of us will just leave the room, and call the news media. *snickers*
I whipped up a yellow cake mix yesterday, instead of using a 1/3 cup of oil I blended in about half a cup of peanut butter. I like to fuck with my amazing piece of shit mind that way. It’s real good, reminds me of something I, um, once stuck my tongue in. Helen loves it, wants me to make another one as soon as it is gone. I swear, that woman is a dessert slut, and I’ll give her most of it, I’m more into tits than cake.
I also made a crock-pot of 15 bean soup, 15 fucking different kinds of beans. With a whole pack of fucking hotdogs in it, yup, it’s good also.
In the news
Anthropocene
Consumerism is a greedy society's religion.
Folks need to curb their love affair with debt.
Remember, that new car smell fades to fat car payments. Without a car loan, you have more financial freedom. George Bush and the capitalists want you to shop, are you sure that is wise? Yes, I know that it will make them richer, but do you really think it will help you?
Yesterday I went to Peggy’s home and removed the moss off of the side of her home. Today is laundry day here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse.
For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible
So my dear reader, I leave you with this message from Henry David Thoreau to put on your mirror or carry on a note card in your pocket: "A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone."
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

15 comments:
wow, ask a question and get reamed..
well..not reamed actually
I asked about how you lived because you made it sound like you lived under a bridge..but then you had crock pots and coffeemakers.
So i was curious.
I dont give a shit if a person lives in a tent or a mansion..
I've met assholes from both walks of life.
so shah of whatever..fuck you
Cynnie, I didn't get on you, sorry you saw it that way, I just explained how I live is all. Hugs baby.
Women... *rolls eyes*
Damn.... you're one hell of an interesting guy.
Hello.
Well, I'm one hell of a complex guy, and I honor all that I am.
Hey, I'm not the shah of what ever, I'm the shah of every frigging thing. It's just the monkeys that are in the way of my running it properly.
Goddess, I killed one of your fucking spiders, it's nothing personal hon, but they are not allowed to live in my space.
Keep your goddamn spiders outside or we will kill them. Hugs baby.
I love Mae West!! That's a cool quote of hers.
You've got my vote if you could get on the ticket for sure! :)
Just have to mention, every time you speak of Helen it reminds me of Andy Griffith where Sheriff Taylor was dating "Helen". I don't know why... I'm sure you were dying to know that.
Have a great day!! AJ
some people live rich and die poor
others live poor and die rich
in the end they both die
so it fucking goes.
Die? Not a concept to me. Sure, a body dies, but what has that got to do with being omnipresent?
Those that are worried about the future of the planet do so because they are omnipresent and worried about their own future, even if they don't understand and grasp and embrace that.
In that respect they are immortal, well, until mankind destroys our spiritual beings ability to be always here in human form.
But they don't tell you that in their stupid bibles. Those early monkeys sure wrote some stupid frigging books.
My affection for Helen is platonic, but if she was 35 years younger it would be different.
blogging bastard eh?
then blog, blog, blog like there's no tomorrow!
As for the beanfeast and hotdog soup, that's interesting
Blogging's a bitch, but I hang tough!
{grin}
Karen is a blogging bitch, Thelma and Louise going over a cliff. LOL
Well, you have to know Karen to understand that statement.
15 beans and hot dogs? Talk about indigestion waiting to happen. UGH!. Oh and the first comment caused me to laugh out loud.
Post a Comment