Remember that phrase? As I recall, it came out in the sixties. Comics I read daily. For reasons I won’t try to explain.
9 Chickweed Lane - Andy Capp - Arlo and Janis - B.C. – Betty - Big Nate - Classic Bloom County – Boondocks - Brewster Rockit – Candorville - Clear Blue Water - Cow and Boy – Dilbert – Doonesbury - For Better or For Worse - Frank and Ernest – Frazz – Garfield - Get Fuzzy – Jumpstart – Momma - Non Sequitur - Over the Hedge – Peanuts - Pearls Before Swine - Prickly City - Rose is Rose – Shoe - Wizard of Id - Working Daze – Ziggy – Sinfest. And if I have time, some others.
No, I didn’t watch the game yesterday, I think football is a stupid fucking game played by and watched by monkeys. Um, did I just offend you? Tough, get over it. I was at the beer church when the game started, had dropped in to give Midge a birthday card and hug and then got into an interesting discussion with a lady I hadn’t spoken to before.
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
Got an email from the president of the local chapter of The Insane Chicks Society yesterday, she said. Listen to yourself. So much anger. I shot right back with, “Whatever, I'm not the only person on this planet that doesn't like how it is.”
The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the REALIST adjusts his sails. (I’m all three, what about you?)
I make stuff up – had three bags of mashed potatoes in the freezer – put some in a bowl – cut up a package of Little Smokies – graded up a chunk of cheddar cheese – added some garlic flakes and celery salt and mixed it all up – put in a pan and baked it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes – Made up a cornmeal biscuit mix and put on top of it and baked it for another 20 minutes. It’s really good – I like to make stuff up based on what I have around here.
The more people there are on this planet, the more chaos there is, a lot of it ugly.
When all the trees have been cut down,
When all the animals have been hunted,
When all the waters are polluted,
When all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money.
Cree Prophecy
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

16 comments:
They did have a lot of good food at the beer church for the Superbowl. The meat balls and potato salad was great.
Bush unveils $3 trillion spending plan
Yikes !!! And for more war and less health care and education programs.
Young Americans are looking at paying for a lot of mistakes made during these times.
Why is football a game for monkeys?
Woozie... We're all monkeys. Some are just more evolved is all.
But some of us are spiritual beings having screwed up human experiences.
Learn...unlearn...relearn. It's genius and I agree.
Oh, and re: the friendship fuck, by all means why not?! I still don't feel the argument against it. But then, in my prosaic life such things never even come up...
And some of those girly monkeys are really cute. :-)
I think the Evolution theory is really backwards. I think that the Monkeys evolved from the Humans, making the Monkeys further evolved and enlightened than we are. You got to respect something that doesn't have to say a lot in words but just throws its'own shit and makes itself perfectly understood.
wow that poem brought me down! too bad its true..
you may not be able to eat money but you can sure eat humans!
just saying that for when only people are left...
The theory of evolution isn't false, it's just not complete.
Hey bbc thanks for stopping by..I don't do the football thing either!
Shalom
I don't like football, but I do like hockey. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian.
Chef BBC!
I'll have to have you come over to my house and throw somne shit together for dinner sometime.
PP, I do love to throw shit together, I'm pretty good at that and it always turns out good.
Beer church?
I may have to give religion another look O_o
heheh would that make me a monkey bbc? :)
true those people who are foolish are those who are not open for ne learnings and does not want to correct or unlearn the wrong knowledge they have ... well would that make einstein illiterate because I have read in Isaacson's book that he hated to be open to his professsor's teachings and to other's opinion and he had a certain way of discovering things
.... yummy i love your meal... the mashed potatoes particularly
gud am
Post a Comment