Monday, February 11, 2008

Spring is coming

I'm going to stop wasting my time blogging for now and do more useful things.

38 comments:

Jay said...

whats more useful that blogging?!

no, don't tell me!

billy pilgrim said...

start growing a little pot?

BBC said...

Summer is coming, I'll be spending more time at the beaches and camping doing my spiritual retreats.

Getting my camp trailer restored, fixing things up around here, doing some inventing, things I used to do before computers and blogs started wasting so much of my time.

As long as the world is going to hell there is no point in me wasting my time on the Internet all the time.

And others don't like me telling them that they are thinking and doing wrong, but nature is going to be a harsh judge of them.

Face it, humans are too wanting and greedy, the spirit of the planet is not going to miss them.

BBC said...

Na, I have no need for pot so see no reason to grow any. Might start a garden though. Or raise a few rabbits or something.

I think hard times are coming and I've set up my life to get by on less than a grand a month.

I'm comfortable and eat well, even if it is just basic meals. It allows me to help others less fortunate than me.

Helping women

To heck with the needy women I meet, I can do without one and I get plenty of hugs without dealing with a mate.

BBC said...

I read a lot of women's blogs where they are fussing about not having enough money and want more.

But how they want to live is what put them there. I'm not going to help them anymore.

Not when there are women and children on this planet that really need help.

BBC said...

And I'm not going to feel sorry for them just because they are whining they don't have enough.

If they made more they would just spend more and still be in the same situation. To many women are just stupid that way, needy and never happy with just what they have.

BBC said...

Like I've said before. Sympathy is a word in the dictionary between Sex and Syphilis.

Go whine to a woman sitting under a tree starving to death.

Cedar said...

Billy, I love you dude, but you can be a cranky old fart at times. Who knows, that could actually be why I love you so. Cedar

BBC said...

Well, I love mankind, but I'm getting Goddamn tired of mankind.

Piercing The Veil said...

awww bbc...so youre not gonna be around? well you are right there are more productive things to do the coming seasons... well i too might be out from the roof most of the time... regards to helen... do visit my blog once in a while i think you have been gaining a lot of reactions even in my blog they comment on your comment hehehe...

good day

Jay said...

invent anything cool recently? like reasons not to blog?
: )

BBC said...

Jay Cam, a good reason not to blog is because it's a waste of time talking serious to a bunch of fucking monkeys that just want to be entertained.

Veil, I'll continue to visit blogs, it gives me good reason to get pissed off everyday.

And I'll still post some, just not so often.

Cedar said...

(picking a flea out of my fur) Hey BC, I resent that Monkey comment and I more than want to be entertained. I like your blog, I actually agree you more than I would like to admit about the way you think about the human race at times.

I am still going to visit here. If only as a place to leave my fleas.

BBC said...

No problem Cedar, I've got great flea treatment here being as I have four cats. :-)

I resent that I'm a monkey also, but if I have to frigging deal with it everyone else will have to also.

Anonymous said...

nah dont stop blogging...how is blogging a waste of time, unless you consider taking 3 minutes to write an entry a waste.

who else is going to tell off these fools

laters

Bill Sommers said...

Billy, you post at zero o'clock in the morning! Surely the rabbits will still be asleep. Hell, most of the monkeys around here are.

I hope you still find time in the day to blast out a few words of inspiration to your faithful.

Have fun,
Bill

travistee said...

What will we do without a lovable curmudgeon to bludgeon us?

BBC said...

Winai .... Three minutes to write a post? What fucking planet are you living on? I'll bet that you spend four hours a day on the web, and I spend more than that.

Hell, a lot of my old posts involved many hours of research and life's experiences and lessons, many of which I had tossed at me many times before I got them.

One of the best bits of wisdom I can give you folks is that lessons keep coming at you until you get them.

And if you don't get them you may end up being buried under a pile of them.

You need a roof over your head, you need a little food in your gut. What else do you need?

A hug, some affection, some sex. If you think that you need more than that, well, you're just a brainwashed monkey that has been brainwashed by greedy capitalists so they can have more.

It isn't about you, you fools, it's about them. They sure have slick ways of making you feel needy to feed your egos though.

I was talking to two women this afternoon after I went to do a few things for another woman. They reminded me to be thankful that I don't have a mate.

I've spent my whole adult life trying to please women and it has never worked because they are never happy with what they fucking have.

Well, there is one woman that appreciates what I do for her, but her needs are not great and she constantly tells me how much she appreciates me and the things I do for her.

Helen has about six light bulbs and a radio, the sum total of her electrical things. And she is the most well adjusted and happy woman I've ever known.

But she gets her hugs everyday. The rest of you needy women can go to hell.

Is this cranky enough for you?

BBC said...

Oh, I'll do a post on the 14th, when many women think they should get more than a hug and some attention.

Like some jewelry, a new car, dress, flowers, candy, whatever.

Fuck them, where is my sex? If they can't be happy with me fixing them breakfast and serving it to them in bed they can just go to hell.

They can go whine to one of their sisters starving under a tree, I'm sure that she will feel very sorry for her sorry ass because she didn't get more.

If holding my hand isn't good enough for you, well, fuck off.

Anonymous said...

You remind me of my father. Pissed off and a hot ball of wax.

Karen said...

Great!

Woozie said...

You can help those less fortunate than you by growing pot, selling it, and giving them the money. You win, they win, America wins!

Cece said...

I never fail to laugh when I come here and read the comments. Of course there are better things to do with your time. Go out there and do them. We will miss you, but we will go on. Valentine's day is just a commercial holiday anyway. My husband and I do not celebrate it with gifts. We try to show each other gratitude for all that we do for one another. One thing that I told my husband when we were dating was please do not waste money of flowers or jewelry. I never wear jewelry, and flowers only die. Especially since I do not have a green thumb. I always forget to water them. Cards end up in the trash, so unless it's homemade, we don't usually do that either. I think just a simple I love you, you mean the world to me, my life would be shit without you, should suffice on Valentine's day. So go out and enjoy the world BBC, before it implodes!

BBC said...

Good morning Cecile, yeah, you have it figured out right. Way to go girl.

BBC said...

Maybe I should grow some pot, it looks like I would have some customers here. Na, I don't need the money.

BBC said...

GROW SOME DOPE, PLANT A MAN

*snickers*

billy pilgrim said...

hemp is a great industrial fiber. very strong, short growing time and excellent yield per acre.

Anonymous said...

WTF? Come on now you can't leave us hanging without our daily dose of BBC!

Löst Jimmy said...

Why can't you fix that camper trailer and fences and stuff, grow cabbages, be enviro-friendly AND blog?
You know it makes sense. Your blog posts do make me chuckle when all my factory teabreak in front of the computer brings me cold tea, stale biscuits and screeching seagulls.

BBC said...

Jimmy, I'm going to do a post in the morning, I'm just a blogging bastard and can't shut the fuck up. :-)

Roland Hulme said...

Pity! I've only just discovered your blog and it's a cracker!!

Aunt Jackie said...

I love reading your blog, I hope you continue to post when you can... You still have to prove the bat shit thing to me anyways, so you can't quit now :D

Haha...

Anonymous said...

I need people like you brother. Please help me support what you believe in.

Cedar said...

BBC...come on dude...I need a laugh. It's a bad day in the big City....come on big guy.

Anonymous said...

Um... I didn't ask you to stop by my blog. In fact, this is the first time I've come across you and that's only because you left a comment on one of my posts.

Just so you know.

BBC said...

I need permission to stop by her blog?

Löst Jimmy said...

You heard the lady...

BBC said...

Well, she can take a flying leap