Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some of this, some of that

Good old Helen, appointed herself as my secretary years ago and keeps track of when my busy mind is suppose pay my bills and the places I want or need to be at. When I lived with women I just took an allowance out of my pay and let them take care of the money. But in recent years all I’ve met is empire builders so I wouldn’t trust them with my money. I would love to just give my checkbook to Helen and let her take care of my bills and such, but she doesn’t want to do that so I have to do it.

Having decided that I couldn’t do the walls on the camp trailer the way I first intended I went to Home Depot yesterday to see what they had and bought some reasonably priced thin paneling to put on the walls. Been having some great spring weather here so I hope to start making better progress on it. I’ll do a trailer update post soon. New visitors here may be interested in this old project post. Camper Project

And here is an interesting old post. Given To

Anyway, yesterday Helen reminded me that it was Saturday so spirit went to the weekly war protest. Was your spirit at one?

Jill: What happened to you and that last boyfriend? Mary: Well, you know how men are supposed to be hunters, and women are supposed to be gatherers? Jill: Yeah, I know about that. Mary: Well, he couldn't hunt enough money to keep up with my gathering. And this is why I do not have a mate, I’m not on this planet to help an empire builder. If I found someone like Helen maybe I would have a mate but there isn’t many women like Helen around. I only know of one other one but she is married. She did make me a beautiful quilt though.

There has been a number of them that wanted me but what they really wanted was a man with a lot of skills like I have so they could add me to their empires. That doesn't work for me, I'm more interested in going to the beaches or camping, not making her empire bigger and prettier. All I have is all I need, I'm just not an empire builder anymore.

"I think what went wrong with Christianity is exactly like what happens when you try to get your dog to look at something on TV. Jesus pointed at God, and everybody just stared at his finger." - Frank Miles

Well, Jesus was wrong about some things. But it made him a famous man. I’m going to be famous someday also, about 50 years after my death.

I support Obama, it’s too complex for many of you to understand but I’d rather have a ‘nigger’ in the White House than a white woman that is nothing more than a man with a vagina.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

16 comments:

BBC said...

"Conservatives attack Obama on patriotism"

Why should anyone be patriotic to just one country when we are all citizens of a planet? Not that big of one at that.

Patriotism and nationalism breeds wars, as Einstein well understood.

I swear, I'm surrounded by idiots, I have no patriotic duty other than to the planet.

BBC said...

"I've been going to the same church for 20 years, praising Jesus," he (Mc Cain) adds."

Big frigging deal, spirit thinks Mc Cain is an idiot. Jesus never asked anyone to go to a church and praise him.

*Jesus wanders off to screw Mary*

BBC said...

I stopped at the beer church yesterday and had two beers. The lady I was sitting next to kept touching me but I didn't touch her, I don't want to encourage her getting interested in me because she isn't the kind of a woman I want for a mate.

Don't take me wrong, I think that she is a good woman, just not right for me. She is going to Mexico in a few months for a vacation so I told her that she could have the 1500 Mexican pesos I have here.

I'll not be going there so I have no use for them and they are only worth about 130 bucks U.S.

She offered to buy them from me but I'm just giving them to her, I found them in a pickup I owned for some years so they didn't cost me anything.

What goes around comes around, that works for me, I've been given many things operating the way I do.

I'm not always cranky you know, mostly just on my blog.

BBC said...

She is spending 2000 bucks to rent a condo in Mexico for two weeks. WTF?

I can think of a lot of better things to do with 2000 bucks. You could live in Mexico for six months for that amount of money.

zirelda said...

All I ever wanted was a partner. I'm so untraditional. :) I have the closest thing to that with Dan. After my marriage I refuse to give anyone power over me. Any relationship I have will be on equal footing because that is the way I feel it should be.

Happy Day Billy.

soulbrush said...

thanx for visiting my site, i have seen your comments all over the place, now we connect at last.
i simply loved turning 60 this month, and life is sooooo goooood right now.
what's the deal with you and helen? are you a grump on the outside but a big teddy bear deep inside, trying to make up my mind!

BBC said...

If I had an extra 2000 bucks I wouldn't spend it on a condo in Mexico that is likely owned by an American corporation, I would send it to my favorite foundation, that I've mentioned before on this blog.

Foundation

billy pilgrim said...

a man with a vagina and a lot of plastic surgery.

guess where chelsea get's her looks.

BBC said...

"what's the deal with you and helen? are you a grump on the outside but a big teddy bear deep inside, trying to make up my mind!"

Helen is my sweet and wise 85 year old neighbor that I look after so that she can keep living in her home, and she thinks that I'm the most interesting person that she's ever known. And the best thing that ever happened to her.

I'm just a marshmallow inside, as any woman that personally knows me will tell you.

BBC said...

Oh, and in the 9 years that Helen has known me she has gotten many more hugs than she got in 52 years of marriage.

In fact the only time her husband ever held her is when he wanted sex. I go over there 4 or 5 times (or more) a day and give her a hug each time.

BBC said...

I'm making a pizza. Simple and easy pizza crust.

2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking soda
a little salt
2 eggs
1/4 cup of cooking oil
A good squirt of lemon juice
Enough water to turn into a mixture just a bit thicker than pancake mix.

Pour into a pizza pan with a bit of a lip on it and bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.

Just because I'm a marshmallow inside it doesn't mean that I'm willing to let a woman piss my money away spoiling herself. Just saying.

Woozie said...

All we've been talking about for the past month in history is nationalism and all the shit it stirred up in the late 19th century. Of course all the info is from a western perspective (read: bias) but it's still startling.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Caz sorts out our money as she sorts it sensibly. I'd sort it sensibly but there are at least five beer churches to get past on the way to the bank ;-)

'Judge your success not only by what you've become, but by what others have become because of you'

I like that. Looking at Jax I got at least one thing right.

Maria said...

Very interesting quote by Miles there.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you.

Piercing The Veil said...

well nice point and a kudos for posting the Milles quote .... sometimes our point is not well taken and they only see our fingers or arguments in a nega way and not our point ... and it is too sad ... a lot of people are really color blind like dogs or are they?

well it is so sweet of you taking care of your neighbor bbc ... (laughing) I thought helen is your wife ... give her a hug from me too ....
by the way how is your clone? any news latley???
good day

Aunt Jackie said...

Hats off to Helen and all the good and simple people of the world who have seen past all of the garbage and lived to tell about it.