Sunday, February 03, 2008

A friendship fuck?

I was talking to a woman yesterday, an attractive lady with a nice body. Things were going well and I was enjoying the conversation, then she invited me over to her place to spend the night. I see that as a compliment of course, but I don’t do friendship fucks. I’m normal, I’ll admit that she is the kind of woman that had me thinking about sex with her, but I wasn’t about to suggest it.

Did that once when I was younger though. We where just friends and she was a nice basic woman that was easy to get along with. A number of us were at, um, someone’s apartment drinking and talking the evening away and she made a few remarks suggesting that she wouldn’t mind having sex with me. At least it seemed like that to me but sometimes I’m not always sure.

After the others left we decided to sleep there for the night rather than risk driving to the places we lived. She was going to sleep on the couch and I was going to sleep on the floor. After the lady that lived in the apartment went to bed I went to the bathroom to take a leak and when I came out she was snuggled down on the couch.

I’d had enough to drink that I was brave enough to go to the couch and ask her if she was still awake. She said, “What do you think?” Shoot, she had been waiting for me to come to her. So I started kissing her boobs, nice boobs by the way. And we had some great sex with each other. In fact it was so great and we where so good together that way that we kept doing it for a few months, every time we got the chance.

But it wasn’t a situation that could last, I didn’t love her in any deeper way, we were just good friends, so after a few months I moved on, that of course hurt her and I didn’t want to hurt her. As I said, she was a very nice lady. Since that time I have chosen to not do friendship fucks because feelings are always involved and attachments are often made. There may be exceptions, that is just how I look at it.

Having said all that, would I reconsider and do a friendship fuck in the future? Who knows, I’m human, we have defective brains. I guess it would depend on how nice she is and how easy she is to get along with. Nice basic women that are easy to get along with always have an effect on me. And from what I’ve read and seen in the past I know that sometimes they turn into good healthy relationships. A lot of couples seem to have started out just being friends that were screwing each other and it turned into something deeper.

I don’t know how it is in other parts of the world but in general American women are so screwed up. They think about love of course, but they think about it in the wrong ways it seems to me. It has come to my attention (remember that I’m generalizing) that they don’t want much want to talk about love until they have been to bed with you. Then if they like the sex they get attached to you.

Have you had any experiences like that and are willing to share your thoughts on that subject? I’m sort of confused about some of this stuff. But maybe friendship sex is okay? After all, almost everyone needs to get laid.

(A joke)
Billy wakes up in the middle of the night and hears strange sounds coming from his parents' bedroom. He sneaks up and nudges open the door, and sure enough, Mom's got her legs wide open and Dad is plowing her like there's no tomorrow. Billy gasps and runs away.

Dad just chuckles, but Mom slaps him and says "Dear, you'd better go and talk to Billy, I'm afraid we've upset him!"

Dad walks down the hall to Billy's room, and nobody's there. So he walks further down the hall and hears strange noises from the guest room. So he sneaks up and nudges the door open to find little Billy pumping away, fucking his grand-mother hard.

Dad shouts "Billy! What the hell is wrong with you!" Billy looks over his shoulder and replies "Yeah, it's not so funny when it's YOUR mom, is it?" …. LOL

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

15 comments:

BBC said...

Cecile said that she is trying to figure me out. It’s not so hard if one sees that I’m very complex like Einstein or Da Vinci and just takes me at face value.

And understands that sometimes my alter ego pops up as I struggle with things. Shoot, everyone struggles with things.

BBC said...

I put a post on my other blog this morning, it's just for the thinkers that struggle with things.

My other blog

FOUR DINNERS said...

Maybe just fuck enemies? Simpler to leave then ;-)

Joke made me giggle and I don't giggle a lot

Summer said...

Hey Billy. Thanks for stopping by. I like what I see here.

BBC said...

I know her, but not that well, maybe if I knew her better I would have said yes. Who knows, I don't.

BBC said...

I want to have sex with the president of the Local Chapter Of The Insane Chicks Society. I know her pretty well.

I guess I'm just an idiot. LOL

billy pilgrim said...

i can't imagine such a friendly lover of the human race and worshipper of women like yourself turning down a friendship fuck.

BBC said...

I love the human race, at least my idea of what it should be. But I don't like what it is.

Cece said...

OK Billy, I think I've figured you out. The joke made me gasp and the I laughed. The problem is that I'm reading this at work, so the prudes I work with looked at me very strangely, then they of course wanted to know what I was laughing at, but I couldn't share. Not that one.

Cece said...

OH and by the way, I left you a comment on your "other blog" too.
HUGS!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

You made the right choice, you don't want to lose a friendship over it. It would make things way too complicated.

BBC said...

Hum, stuck on 11 comments, I figured that this post would get more than that. Oh well, life goes on and in a few days this post will be just more shit in the ruts of the history of time and space behind us.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

I have an opinion. The'(women)re all crazy, every last one.
They'll say things like "Lets just be friends and not get involved" when you do the friendship fuck, but then get jealous and freak out if you show any interest in anyone else. If you show interest in just them, they say they feel smothered and need space.
My philosophy (which I can't prove or actually put into practice since I'm married to the only crazy one I can live with and who puts up with me) is do whatever the fuck you like and if it offends someone, move on and leave em behind. If they're worth knowing, you or they'll work it out. In the mentime, might I suggest baning the aforementioned lady like a shithouse door in a gale?
Good luck, my friend.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

*banging*

Aunt Jackie said...

LOL Great joke! It was one I haven't heard, and also the end I wasn't expecting... :)

Yes, I have done the friends only thing, but then I have always been able to separate sex and love... It's not easy for everyone I guess, some people are "Friends", some people are "Fucks", some people are "Friendly Fucks", and then there are others that are Lovers, Friends and a fuck... (you hope, although it is the hardest kind to find).