A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. "Mom, look, I'm a white boy." His mom slaps him in
the face and says "Go show your father". He goes to his dad in the living room and says "Look papa,
I'm a white boy." His dad slaps him hard in the face and says "Go show your grandmother."
The boy goes in his grandmothers room and says "Mira, abuelita, I'm a white boy " His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother. His mother says "See. Did you learn anything from that?" To which the boy replies, "Sure did. I have only been white for five minutes and I already don't like you fucking Mexicans.
YBOR CITY, Fla. - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members: Hanky panky every day. Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth issued the 30-day sex challenge to take on high divorce rates. "And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said Sunday. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way." The challenge doesn't extend to unwed congregants, however.
Married or not (I could care less even though I approve of marriage), have you had your nooky today? A lot of women are only looking for men that are well off and will help spoil them. There’s more than one way to be a hooker.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Banks in the United States have been quietly borrowing "massive amounts" from the U.S. Federal Reserve in recent weeks, using a new measure the Fed introduced two months ago to help ease the credit crunch, according to a report on the web site of The Financial Times.
Why can banks borrow from the government? You can’t (generally), what has the government got for collateral? If those banks fail you’re screwed because it was your tax dollars that was supposed to be used for other things. Never mind, I think you’re pretty much screwed anyway, and they didn’t even give you any K-Y jelly while doing it.
I’ve posted about it before but just so that new readers here know, I don’t much like guns. Mine has only had one bullet through it in the last 15 years, at a coon that was harassing my cats. Don’t fuck with me and those I love and I won’t use it. Fuck with me and I will. Jesus should have been packing a gun, the idiot. The cosmic spirit is tired of fucking monkeys shooting/killing him/her.
In my favorite romance (I’ve read it twice) “The Bridge Across Forever” by Richard Bach, they were living in a trailer out in the country for a while and it got broken into. That pissed Leslie off so much that she bought a gun and learned how to become a very good shot. I (spirit) approve. In a perfect world I wouldn’t need or want a gun, but this is far from being a perfect world and if any monkey tries to harm me I’ll shoot the varmint.
You know, this world really is a piece of shit and peace will not come to it. Take a look at Scott’s post and some of the comments and you will see what I mean. Scott's post
Well, it was another beautiful day here in gods country yesterday, if I ignore all the crap the other monkeys are doing, and that isn’t always easy.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

32 comments:
A country where even the self-styled spiritual citizens (or for all I know especially them) find it necessary to own a gun and uphold its use is a threat to the world in my view. Certainly an anomaly. I cannot think of anything which could create a greater escalation of violence than the sentiments you blithely utter in your post.
Why bother with criminal courts, if you are so ready to dish out capital punishment without trial? Do you hanker for the Wild West?
I hope your "Hey, it's just a joke" title applies to your post's entire contents. But it didn't seem so funny.
Vincent... You are a kid, get back to me in 30 years, if you are still alive in 30 years.
I love to dream of a peaceful world also, but I have to face and deal with reality.
Why bother with criminal courts, if you are so ready to dish out capital punishment without trial?
You need to fix your thinker, Vin. All I've talked about is my (anyones) right to protect my life and property from the bad monkeys.
If you understood the history of the Old American West you would see that it was what more or less tamed this country.
And it may have to happen again to tame it again. So be it. If guns are outlawed only outlaws and your government will have guns, and neither one of them are your friends.
You flatterer, you. I'm fifteen months older than you!
Or are you telling me to clear off for the next 30 years? You're armed and dangerous. I better do as you say.
Where I come from, not even the government is allowed to kill without facing trial.
My mistake, I was thinking of a different Vin. Just because I'm armed doesn't make me dangerous because I'm not going after anyone. I've owned guns all my life and haven't shot anyone.
Get it in your thick head that I'm just addressing my right to protect myself and loved ones.
Well, I am not where you are, and the UK has plenty of it's own problems and more coming at them.
Hey, didn't you get involved in Iraq? I dare say that your government went against the peoples wishes and I don't recall them paying for that mistake.
Correct me if I'm wrong though.
I love this line spotted on Tink's profile.
*A small drinking village with a fishing problem*
You are defending your right as a private citizen to bear arms, that is the issue. So in my thick head I imagine that you are defending the right of all the other monkeys to do the same.
Which makes me want that world monarch. Given the choice of allowing all private citizens in the world to bear arms for their own safety (!) or none, we can guess which he or she would choose, if wise.
Yes, our government did get involved in Iraq against the wishes of the people and has not yet paid for the mistake, though Blair has. He has left the seat of power and is not loved. His party will be defeated too.
Well, it's not an issue in my head. Spirit has preached love and peace for thousands of years and it still isn't here.
So spirit has gotten wiser and keeps a gun for personal protection if needed.
That is just the way of it on this planet.
I think it's funny that the preacher things nookie every day is going to lower the divorce rate. The problem seems to be more tied to who you have nookie with.
Guns.. don't own them. Won't own them although I don't have a problem if someone wants to own them.
It appears that Vincent has never been beaten and mugged, or had to deal with someone that is trying to kill him, or been in a war zone.
That's nice, but it's not like that for everyone else.
I guess if Vincent is ever in such a situation he can just protect himself with a rolled up newspaper, or his sense of humor. :-)
True, who you have nooky with. That's why I haven't had any for about eight years.
it's called the reserve and it helps banks meet the requirements of a fractional banking system.
there's a huge liquidity problem right now and lots of banks are in default of their reserve requirements. in fact it's so fucking bad, the accountants haven't been able to unravel the mess and say just how much money the banks have lost.
it's a good time to be self-sufficient.
I'm pretty self-sufficient, other than the fact that I don't have a garden. But I live near the sound and mountains and can always find things there to eat.
BBC,
First...the joke was funnier than hell and i'll use it with friends in person
Second, should the economy collapse do you suppose one could get buy on a pussy only diet?
OH spirit of the universe I...only a king...beg thee for answers...
King Shocka Khan
Strange noises at night is always a little spooky, and reminds us that this is not always a safe world.
I woke up one night after hearing some noise and a man was dragging one of my big tool boxes out. At the time I was living in a rented shop and he wouldn't have suspected that someone was living in it. I stepped out with a gun in my hand and hollered at him.
I don't think I've ever seen someone move so fast, he jumped in his car and squealed out so fast that I never even got a license number.
But a few weeks later he (or someone) was more successful and broke in a did get one of my tool boxes. That night I wasn't home as I was spending the night on my 32 foot boat.
Get by on pussy alone? I don't think so, I suggest that you stock up on booze. :-)
I had a mission?? LOL
Time to go to the laundromat, be back later.
I could be wrong, I haven't followed her blog, but Dr. Ethel and hubby seem to be empire builders. Been there, done that, got over it.
You don't own big places, they own you. I love my basic little place that others would be jealous of.
I'm thinking that Dr. Ethel would love Dubai, she couldn't afford it but I'm thinking she would love it.
And they would love to have her and hubby there. He is pretty handy and they are looking for people to build the place for them.
They of course will have to live out of the area in shanty towns without running water and electricity, but I'm sure that they would love it if they were there working for them.
Dr. Ethel just thinks that she is a big important poop when in fact she is just a little unimportant poop, just more monkey crap in the ruts of time and space behind us.
What? You don't get it?
funny joke bbc.
i don't have tiome to do the catching up that your blog deserves right now, but i wanted you to know i still come by
Hi, Cher, hugs.
Fuck the gun, Jesus should have been a velociraptor.
Woozie, Jesus was one cranky son of a bitch, but people keep forgetting that.
Dr. Ethel, Can I help you? Good – I respectfully suggest that you back flush your bullshit filter, there appears to be some blockage. :-)
Vincent, If you're happy to watch the police sit on their donut laden asses while your neighbourhood gets vandalised, windows smashed, citizens scared witless by those damn "chav"'s or whatever the name is now, go right ahead. I hope you enjoy your society, I know I sure as hell didn't. Now I live where I have the right to defend my home and property with as much force as it takes to get the job done without waiting for a "police response", I'm a much happier man.
haha!
if only life were that simple!
My adopted mom read your first joke from over my shoulder and busted out laughing. I thought it was great too. Talk to you again soon.
Good jokes there... :)
I've had alot going on today, but I'm coming back tomorrow to catch up and read the rest of what I've missed in full. :)
g-nite...
I have no spirit - no soul, only Sprite (yummmy lemon/line) and soles (yummmy fisheis.
Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor
Post a Comment