This is a heavy post, if you are not here to learn, and just seek humor don’t read it. But there is a little humor, depending on your view of humor. When cleaning your pet brush out, throw the fur outside. Some types of wild birds love animal fur to line their nest. What a neat way to recycle!
I got an email from Dr. John Saturday whining about me chewing out a woman on my blog. If he doesn’t like what spirit puts on his blog he shouldn’t read it, I’m well aware that it’s mostly the enlightened and seekers that get it. He also stated that he’s proud of his Dr. title because he went to school for five years and worked hard to get it. I have no idea what collage or school he went to but I’m guessing to one that spent five years brainwashing him about the bible and god that they teach about, and then gave him a diploma with a Dr. in front of his name. If that is the case I’m not impressed.
*sticks dick in Dr. John’s mouth* Ah geez, do you suppose his god will make me pay for that when I die? Or will we drink a beer together and laugh about it? Bah, he is an overweight old man on oxygen that won’t be here that much longer, going to go meet his god face to face, or face to dick, whatever. Ha, ha, ha.
And after my mention that Hillary was a man with a vagina, Davo sent me an interesting picture of a woman with a penis. I want to clarify by saying that Hillary is a greedy capitalistic person, men in general were the first capitalists. So yes, we could also see her as a woman with a penis, whatever works for you.
And on her entertaining blog Vi is still showing us how drunken party people live their stupid lives. Vi's blog. Most of us drink, but we are not constant party animals. She talks about her kids and how much she loves them, but I wonder just how much time she actually spends with them. It’s true, some people are just on this planet to entertain us and be examples of how not to be. Not that I can say I was the best father in the world, but at least I bought a home and wasn’t out partying all the time.
Interesting bumper sticker: WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE CARRYING A CROSS AND BOMBS
And the christian right is trying to make that happen now, they want to be the religion police, be worried, very worried. It the younger generations what should be worried and will have to fix the mess my and older generations created. They should start by dissolving this government and political system and building something much simpler. How can they do that? I’m not sure, it is up to them to figure that out, I’ll drink beer and watch the show.
And I was talking to a man the other day that went to school with George Bush, he said that he’s never seen a man with so much evil in his eyes, be very worried.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

18 comments:
Yes, you did visit and comment at my blog post entitled "Another stupid women's magazine article."
Please feel free to delete it if you wish. I was merely stopping by to be neighborly.
And yes, I do agree that we all do crazy things sometimes....
awww BBC, don't be dissing Vi. She's like a blog legend, dude. Everybody loves her.
errrmmm - where was the deep/heavy part of this post? ~ducking~ LOL!
Like I said, Vi is very entertaining. But the money she must spend on partying might make a house payment.
And in all my years I never had party's at my place and let people break up my furniture. Like I said, she sets a good example of how now to be.
In that sense she is an educator. :-)
The last woman I lived with didn't drink, we didn't throw parties or go to bars much. Other than when we lived in Utah, the local bar had the best steaks in the area and we would go there for dinner once in a while.
I go to a bar now to observe others, and see how not to be. I live alone, it's part of my social life, but I don't stay long or spend a lot of money in one.
I worked on the pickup camper roof yesterday, maybe today I will have time to work on the camp trailer some.
Bah, Helen just told me that a local man shot his girlfriend and then himself. Argh !!!
it's nice to go to bars every weekend ...in that get to observe people or hang out with frends as well....sometimes we really need some time to clear off the mind ....
have a great weekend bbc
i mean week... (smiling)
I went and bought a newspaper, will post more about the shooting tomorrow.
Haven't been to a bar in a long time but we do enjoy our weekends when we have the chance. Some people do more than others.
I'm non political so can't comment on that and I've already had my say on doctorates.
Enjoy.
First off, loved this:
"When cleaning your pet brush out, throw the fur outside. Some types of wild birds love animal fur to line their nest. What a neat way to recycle!"
I totally haven't thought about that, and I love it. I will be doing this from now on out!! Love birds, and all my animals... Geez I find that the more people I meet, the more I respect and love animals...
Got the 'hilary dick' pic... laughed wholeheartedly... Only hilary just wishes she looked like that, even with a weener. haha!
Humor?? Yes, I still found humor all through this post. You can find humor in anything as long as you don't take yourself or anything else that seriously, because as the old addage goes, "Don't sweat the small stuff (It's all small stuff)"
We could use so much more "live and let live". People just need to take hard looks in the mirror and have a laugh... chill out people!!!
Don't care how long you went to medical school, laughter is STILL the best medicine.
Jakie.... You're okay, I take back every thing I said about you. :-)
I used to brag about getting drunk, when I was about 15. I'd like to think I've grown out of it.
We can't all be in the same place at the same time though either in maturity or spirituality.
George Bush is definitely evil though!
Not the way they raise us on this planet. It could be done a lot better.
Friday evenings is my bar shift, rarely consume to excess now - less money/more sense/older
:) hahahah cool, I appreciate that.
But I am a woman though, still that has to account for SOMETHING bad.
Crazy Bitches of the world would unite if they could stop stabbing one another in the back... lol!!! (probably why we don't do well with our secret societies.)
I don't have a set night out, never really did. For years I never went to bars much. And I don't go out at night much anymore, more of a homebody.
I want to spend more time at the beaches and in the mountains, towns are beginning to bother me.
a woman with a penis? now that's one more thing i wish i will never see!
as for hillary, she probably was a man at one time in her life. you can tell if you are a real guy.
Post a Comment