
My friend Rick called me yesterday to let me know that there was room in his dumpster in case I wanted to get rid of anything. Mostly I recycle but some things are just junk and garbage so I took some things over there to put in it and we drank a few beers and talked for a while. Rick and I are really good friends that help each other without keeping track of who owes who what. We figure that it all evens out and we aren’t on this planet to get rich anyway.I like the pattern and design he came up with for the pickup seat. The colors are a little off in the picture but you can see what fine work he does. And he uses quality materials and screws no one, I’ve seen him do very difficult jobs that he wasn’t happy with and just tell the customer there was no cost, to just take the job because he was done fucking with it. Boy, do they make out, because the work is great, just not up to the standards he holds himself to.
And he is doing a ragtop on a VW Super Beetle, do not try doing this at home, they are very complex and I assure you that you will fuck it up. He also has an old Chevelle in the shop that he is putting a leather interior in. Leather is just a fucking ego trip, you do not get a perfect interiors with leather because cow hides are not perfect and often do not lay right and things like that. And go to hell because people do not take care of them.
I wouldn’t want a leather interior myself, my ego doesn’t require it and I don’t want to take care of a fucking cowhide. Hell, once it’s dead and skinned I can’t even lift it’s tail and screw it. *giggles*
His brother gave me two bucket seats to put in my pickup as I want to get rid of the bench seat so I can build a storage console being as I always pack so much stuff around, I tore one apart the other day and I’m confident that he will redo them well and we are going with cloth, I don’t like my butt crack sweating on vinyl, that just isn’t me.
I don’t know why women visit my blog as much as I fuss about them. But I put my fussing on my other blog this morning. My other blog
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

17 comments:
Crap, looks like it's going to be a stormy day, guess I'll just hunker down inside.
Dream up another casserole to whip up. Lets see, mashed potatoes, chopped up chicken, grated cheese, maybe a can of chili mixed in.
Yeah, that sounds good.
Helen's doctor keeps telling her she isn't suppose to have much salt so I don't cook with it.
My two favorite spices to flavor things with is garlic flakes and celery salt.
holy fuck, there's some sort of karma here.
i had a few bugs while young and am toying with buying an old air cooled 36 hp model circa 1960 to bomb around in. i check the used deals once a month looking for a restored bug. the problem is most of the restored ones have been "pimped out" buy utes.
i seem to have this urge to relive my youth.
why the fuck not, you only live once.
Old VW's are hot collectors items. And popular with the older folks that used to own one and want another.
So they bring good prices these days, it's hard to find a cheap one.
And it costs a lot to restore them, a proper restore job can run 20 grand.
Rick gets around four grand to do a complete interior on one. More if they want custom work.
The new rag top will set the owner back about 1400 bucks, maybe a little more.
Hum, the new neighbor lady had overnight company. Hey buddy, get it up, get it in, get it on, but don't mess up her hairdooooo ..
*giggles*
Overnight company huh, lol. That reminds me of the movie Grumpy Old Men where they were constantly watching their new neighbor and all the while fighting over who was going to date her. lol
Wow, Rick does fantastic work! Beautiful job!
I'm not interested in dating her, she is only about 30. Nice lady though, good neighbor, I just found it amusing that she had company.
Question: What is the best kind of lion to have around the house?
Answer: Dandilion
Question:What kind of key will open a banana?
Answer: Monkey
I read those in my son's library book last night. It was very interesting reading. I library book made for a 6 year old!
I am passing time today, because our computers are down here at work today. We cannot get onto our Lab information system. So, I have been at work for almost 3 hours and I've done nothing but surf the net. And respond to blogger comments, ect. But at least I'm getting paid good money for each word I type. Now that's productivity at it's best!
Hugs right back at ya 'Ol Man!
Now if my neighbor was Ann Margaret that would be a different story, she has always turned my crank.
I would be drolling all over that.
Big storm kicking up, I'm shutting down the computer for a while in case of a power surge.
Recycling is good.
Hopefully your storm isn't in the amount of the 15 inches of snow we received yesterday! :o)
Ann Margaret in Viva Las Vegas was just about the first horny feeling I remember having about a woman. I may even have cracked one out to her at one point, I can't be sure.
Didn't you say Helen's about 80 or something? Damn, dude, if I make it to 80 I'm gonna start smoking, drinking and a crack habit, fuck the salt.
Helen is 85, and the sweetest woman I know. And still horny, but I'm not interested in her that way.
I think that sex with an 85 year old with bad legs would require ropes and pulleys, maybe a 2X4 or two. LOL
We talk openly about sex with comfort though. A prude Helen isn't.
Maybe so many women visit your blog because we think you are adorable. hehe
Wow... I always admire those guys who can do fine leather upholstery ...
That and custom body work ... I know the theory ... I know there's polyurethane padding cutouts behind and these "English wheels" and whatnot ... but I don't even know the first step to taking up a tool and beginning to try and do that. It's amazing.
yep the beetle is a great stuff for modifications.... a convertible??? great!!!
Post a Comment