First, on my walk yesterday I was walking along pondering on things like I’m always doing when I noticed a little bird sitting on the asphalt about three feet away from me so I stopped and spoke to it. “Hi little bird, are you injured?” It just stayed hunched down right there so I pulled out my camera and snapped a picture of it. Then it flew off. I like to think of this post as an intellectual discussion with some humor in it.
I didn’t know much about Wii, but keep hearing about it, so I checked it out some. I see it as one of the infants of emerging virtual reality. I can see where it would be popular with youth and games, but will it help them with their homework? Or is it just going to produce more fat kids, see an lot more of them these days than when I was young.
Some adults seem to want it to use as a sort of exercise aid, that seems to be the excuse they use for buying it. My best guess that like many exercise aids they will use it for a while and then it will join the other exercise aids that don’t get used. Face it, forced exercise is generally boring to most people. I wouldn’t buy one for that reason, I like to get my exercise the old fashioned way, in the real world, walking, hiking, swimming, splitting wood, dancing, working, making things, things like that.
But virtual reality is very interesting, I’ve experienced some of it and studied it some. I can assure you that when virtual reality gets to the point like shown in some Star Trek episodes that people will be getting their sex that way. Great sex without having to interface with another human brain because it will be programmed for great sex only and not with her mind wandering off about kids, shopping, what you are doing wrong, or whatever. The same goes for men also of course. That will be cool I guess, but for now humans have to interact with each other as we have for thousands of years, on all levels.
I can see that if adults could get Wii software that they could use as a sexual aid that it would be popular with them. Maybe it is already available, I don’t know. Again, I don’t know but I’m guessing that manufactures are gearing up to make machines that you use with the Wii. That’ll be a great way to get more money out of you.
I don’t play the games that are on my computer now, I’ll pass on the Wii, it’s just a passing fad to sell you and will soon be replaced with something else they want to sell you. I’ll pass on it and keep the money and keep my exercise in the real world. I find it much more interesting and productive and it does a great job of keeping me in shape, for my age anyway.
You can find them on Ebay, I’ll bet many of them are for sale because the owners found that they didn’t use them after the newness wore off. But I’m guessing they won’t admit that. When people starting admitting that they’re not being used the prices will go down. A person might even find one on Yahoo Freecycle if the owner doesn’t want to deal with selling one.
Just because there is a lot of technology out there it doesn’t mean it is going to make my life better, or that I need it. Only that I could stay broke trying to keep up with it all. Give me some technology that will give everyone a ten dollar a month heat and light bill.
There are women around here that think of me when they are sexing themselves. Interesting, I hope they are having a good time. Many years ago I once told a big flirt/tease that we were going to have some great sex later that evening. She said that wasn’t going to happen, I assured her that it was going to happen and the fact that she wasn’t going to be there in person would most likely make it that much better. That shut her up. LOL
I’ll close with the words Melody used to sing in the beer church. “Get it up, get it in, get it on, but don’t mess up my hairdoooooo.” There was a wild one that I was smart enough to not get involved with, I enjoy observing wild women, but I want them to stay on their side of the fence. She is very talented and energetic, but she can’t stop screwing up her life and I didn’t want to be a part of her drama. But I didn’t mind when she wanted to show us her boobs. LOL
I’ve passed on a lot of offers of sex the last eight years, but I’m not getting into any relationships that I know are not right for me.
Hey, have a great day, hugs… BBC

16 comments:
I'm taking Helen into town to do her monthly banking this morning so she will treat me to breakfast at the Cornerhouse Cafe. Because I feed her the rest of the month she likes to pay for the meal, so I let her as it makes her feel good about doing something for me.
I'm basic country and happy with what I have. All the good country women that are happy with what they have are busy with their mates.
So be it, I'll just keep on living alone.
i'm on the waiting list for an orgasmatron.
puts a smile on your face every time.
Shoot, I have one almost everyday, don't need a woman for that, just an imagination and to think about any woman you like.
I know a few good country gals here, am good friends with them. I'm just waiting for one of their mates to die so I can go courting.
MEDFORD, Wis. -- Frank Oresnik is on the verge of making history driving his old standby - the pickup truck he says is about to pass the 1 million mile mark.
I keep my rigs for a long time also, my ego doesn't need a new rig, I've had some with 3-4 hundred K on them but have never taken one a million miles. Good for Frank.
There is the possibility that there is an available one here that I haven't met yet, or that one is thinking of moving to this area.
Who knows, each day is a new day.
I'm with you on the old-fashioned way of exercising...but on a blustery day like this....something indoors does sound tempting.
Hello Jay, indoor exercising isn't hard to do, you don't need machines and aids. Didn't any of you people ever take PE?
You do sit-ups, push-ups, do jumping jacks, things like that. Put a bar in a doorway to use for pull-ups. Have people forgotten how to think?
Um, maybe she meant another kind of indoor exercise? That's always tempting to me, if it wasn't for the fact that so many women bother me with all their wants and needs and are never happy with just what they have.
Ah, BBC, I am thinking that is not what Jay had in mind.
I don't know, it was just a thought is all.
Give me a good ol' walk through the woods, while observing (and photographing) nature, anyday.
An orgasmatron? I'm technologically inept...
Mind you I'm pretty inept regardless of technology.
Despite appearances to the contrary 'a good ol' walk through the woods' is a favourite of mine. (Long as we end up in a pub)
Well, I like the picture of the bird. And that is all I'm going to say. still trying to digest all the rest and the above comments too. Have a great weekend Mr. BBC. OH and try not to dream too much about ass. :-)
As for the recent pictures of birds, I like birds, but I wish they wouldn't shit on my rigs, especially on my windshield.
Some of them I like so much that I eat them. Hey, they are part of the food chain, get over it.
Post a Comment