
I put it on my other blogIt’s Wednesday here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, meaning it’s laundry day, also payday, I’ll have to give the Ho’s some catnip. Well, the pussy’s here are just cats.
Hey, like my new MIG welder? Rick called me yesterday and said it was in so I went over to his shop and installed the proper power plug end to match a 220 volt extension cord I installed for him last fall so that he has 220 volt power outside when needed. And we set the rest of the machine up and watched a video on how to use it.
It’s not really my welder, he bought it for using in his shop, but I’ll be able to use it whenever I like. I took the picture where I did because it also shows the door panel of a 1966 Chevelle Malibu that he is putting a leather interior in. Yup, real leather, dead cow hide. I wouldn’t have a leather interior but some people have more money than they have brains. I wouldn’t spend six to eight grand on an interior, hell, I’ve never paid that much for a whole car, you have to be a special kind of stupid to spend that much money on something just to get around. Other than the fact that it is leather it looks like an original panel, meaning that Rick had to layout and do all the stitching on it.
Yesterday I cut two of the ceiling panels to length that are going on the roof of the camp trailer I’m restoring, and put two coats of clear finish on them, if the weather is decent today I will put one more coat on them before installing them.
I read a news story about the best and worst States for jobs. South Dakota and Idaho are the best states. But most of jobs are in trade and transportation, meaning trucking. As a man that has had an 18 wheeler in 48 states and Canada I can assure you that it can be grueling work with often long hours. But you’ll have a job. South Dakota has less than a million people in it so at least they have that going for them.
The worst state? Michigan, 18.4 percent unemployment.
There was an earthquake in Nevada. Over where they have legalized prostitution, a brothel was damaged, one man had to be freed from a crack.
Ethyl was talking to her hair stylist. "It's silly," she said, "but my daughter has some sort of crazy idea
about losing her hair." "What do you mean?" the beautician asked. "Well, I overheard her on the phone the other day telling her best friend that she hoped she'd be balled soon."
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs….. BBC

21 comments:
Tom, as per your comment on my other blog, you don't even know Helen and I , so fuck off.
And she wouldn't even let you in her kitchen, let alone let you paint it. I'm one of the few people allowed in her home, and she has lived in it since 1946.
Helen may be eccentric in some ways, but a lot of women wouldn't make a pimple on her butt.
She is one of the finest women I've ever known.
BOSTON - A killer who sued to have a sex change claims her body is becoming more masculine again because she's being denied treatment in prison as she awaits a ruling in her bid for the surgery. Michelle Kosilek, formerly known as Robert, said that for months she has not been allowed to have court-approved hair-removal treatment or access to a specialist to discuss her testosterone levels.
I can’t think of one good, or bad, reason why the taxpayers should pay for such bullshit. Give her/him/it a gun with one bullet in it and so that she/he/it can do the public a favor.
I am almost finished paying for my truck which was $8,000. I'm down to four more payments. It's nothing special, but it runs well. I'm no mechanic so needed something I wouldn't have to mess with beyond oil changes and tune ups.
Beyond that, I don't think unemployment here is so bad. Dan used to drive a truck and I think he would agree with your view of that work.
My truck is nothing special, just a 96 Dodge Dakota with 140 K on it and worth maybe 3 grand.
But I got it dirt cheap, spent a week painting the interior of a home for a man and he bought the paint and supplies.
Other than oil and filter changes its needed nothing in three years but a water pump, that I installed myself.
I did treat it to a new set of spark plugs recently. It will last me the rest of my driving days. I tend to keep rigs until they are ready to be recycled.
My last vehicle self destructed. I rolled the one before that and blew the engine in another that I paid $2,000 for.
I don't have good vehicle karma.
There is a Miata convertible down the road that they are asking $7,000 for. If I wasn't working on the house I would go for that. It would be fun to drive in the summer.
I have good vehicle karma, they serve me well for years with very little attention.
But then I think that they are billions of cosmic particles that have assembled themselves into an automobile in order to serve me in that way.
And once in a while I pat them on the dash and thank them for serving me so well.
My last rig was a 1986 Mercury Sable station wagon that I paid 500 bucks for and served me well for 4 years, but I got the pickup as it was better for my work of builder and handyman.
And I got 500 for it when I sold it.
Come to think of it, I didn't pay for the station wagon, a friend did.
I think the universe is telling me to walk or dust my old Diamondback Sorrento off and ride it. A vespa might be a good investment for the summer. They aren't that expensive and good on gas. Course carrying groceries home could be a challenge. Course, if gas prices continue to go up I might not be able to afford groceries. So goes the circle.
I'm downright crabby today.
I don't drive my truck unless I have to, I walk, bike, and have an electric scooter and a Honda 150 scooter that will do highway speeds.
I would get an econo car but need the truck for pulling the camp trailer.
Some days it's good to be cranky, honor it all.
"The worst state? Michigan, 18.4 percent unemployment."
As a lifetime Michigander, it's sad, mostly due to the auto industry.
I sent Cecile a pornographic email? I send a lot of emails so I don't know what it is I sent her to upset as she hasn't said so to me.
A lot of us share such things and enjoy them and she seemed like the type that would also. It was most likely a group email, not directed to just her, tell me which one it was and I'll take a look at it as I've saved my emails for years.
Sic your husband on me, I don't give a fuck, any blood sucking attorney that bothers to check me out will learn that I don't have enough to go after and we all know that blood sucking attorneys are just in it for the money.
And if she doesn't want me to visit her blog or send her emails she just has to inform me of that because I would respect that, but she hasn't.
Actually, I thought she was bigger than that, but maybe I was wrong.
Suzanne, fuck you, but if I get that word from her I will honer it.
As for you, you are nothing to me, you hear me? Nothing.
And why in the fuck would I want to visit a bitch like you again?
That's the bummer, I have to have a thriving tech industry ... and I have a fixed home ...
Or, I could just build a wagon and hit the road and say "fuck it" ;-)
Bet the weather is good in Cabo san Lucas :o)
Interesting, I haven't heard from Cecile that something offended her, this Suzanne broad that I don't even know seems to have decided to be her voice.
And I don't give a damn if I'm welcome at her blog or not, there are millions of blogs to visit.
Ha, ha, ha, that pussy deleted her comments. LOL
"we will teach you to identify this knot"
yer, it's called a "slip" knot .. can someone tell me the definition of "hypocrisy"? mm, females - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Probably why i spend all week shoving heavy machinery around in the hot sun all week and end up with roughly $5.00 per hour .. but the local hooker lies on bed .. and gets $180 for an hour.. heh.
Post a Comment