This is a very graphic video but useful if you ever need to help deliver a baby. There is a lot of talking at the first part of it but you can move the viewing slider about a third of the way along and not bother with the first part.
Thanks to the Hot Cops Goddess for alerting me to the site.
Delivering
I’m Censorious: Harshly critical. :-) There are to damn many Words in the English language, and that’s the only time I will use that one.
It was a beautiful spring like day here yesterday, I hope that it was nice where you are.
I went to Peggy’s to trim a bush yesterday and returning home I stop at a red traffic light, my mind wanders off as it often does and I look both directions and no traffic is coming so I take off again. Just then I notice the red light again and say to myself, “Fuck, I just ran a red light.” I guess I thought I was at a stop sign, and they let us monkeys drive. LOL
Woozie asked me an interesting question….. “What do you do with benevolent monarchy when the benevolent monarch dies?”
A benevolent monarchy could be a board of 13 very wise and spiritual people (no religious affiliation), not just one person. There would also be a simple political system, but not as complex as today’s systems.
Hey, have a great day, simply, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
I want to add that the world should be ran by one monarchy, not a monarchy for each country.
One world, one peoples, we are one.
In a good monarchy you wouldn't have all the rights and freedoms you think you deserve, but that would be a good thing.
Your right to own a gun has nothing to do with any democracy. It's your right to be able to protect yourself and loved ones, maybe hunt for some food if you need to.
Most animals have ways of protecting and feeding themselves, even if it's just their teeth.
Humans have evolved to the point of using guns as a part of that right of nature.
I defend anyones right to own a gun, if used properly. And I think I'll buy another box of bullets.
wow i can't believe i watched that...
but that ledy was in the car for like fifty minutes! sudden death my ass
A one world monarchy?
what about a one world commune where every bunks up with everyone else?
It would never work, it would all come down to who got the highest bunk and the best view, the bitching would start and end up people taking their bunks elsewhere and starting their own commune. A commercial opportunity would arise for the production of super bunks and deluxe communes and we'd be right back where we started. Humans?
We're a bunch of greedy bastards underneath it all.
;)
I like your idea of the benevolent world monarch, but I hope he or she would over-ride your plea for the use of guns, which from this Eastern side of the pond is just American conditioning.
Here we like to use satire instead of bullets, and sarcasm instead of a blunt instrument. When disturbed by an intruder, the English lady, armed only with her formidable dignity and impeccable etiquette, inquires: "Can I help you?"
At which point the burglar is supposed to lose his nerve and flee the premises. At least it's unlikely to make him pull the trigger pre-emptively, if he has bothered to arm himself in the first place.
There are a lot of bad people on this planet, I'm keeping my gun, I have a right to personal protection.
If the world was a nice place I would be more than happy to not own one.
A lot of different monarchy's would not make the world a better place anymore than a lot of democracy's are making it a better place.
Well, I thought you might want a woman's voice on here today. But then again that's what I get for thinking, and you too! I believe we should keep our guns. I sort of like the idea of having some protection in this cold world. Also, I don't have much faith or respect for our current government. And I am not sure the situation of this planet can be improved. One can only hope and pray that the future generation will be smarter and less greedy than ours, but I doubt it. Yes, I believe we are all doomed. NOone makes it out of life alive. ANd this world is not going to hell in a handbasket, because it is already Hell. By the way, I'm feeling pessimistic today. LOL if you couldn't tell. I'm back at work and the FUCKING computer system I do my work on is down again. I hate computers. And our IT people are Idiots. They couldn't find the power button with both hands.
Cecile.... You're okay.
IT, doesn't that stand for Idiot Technicians? (grins)
They just have better drugs than we do. (smirks)
I'll have more to say about guns tomorrow.
IT stands for Interrogating Terriers. I know because I am one.
Happy Day.
Actually, IT's must find it almost impossible to keep up with all the changes being as other idiots are always dreaming up the next great thing.
It's why I keep a computer and the operating system that came on it as long as I can.
I can learn it well and keep it fine tuned.
There is that Billy. We kind of have to specialize these days. Things change quickly and keeping up is difficult but it's easier if you have a team to work with and they don't expect you to know everything.
Hey billy, deliverin' a baby ain't nothin' if you've ever had yor arms up to the shoulders in a goat turnin' kids around!
I had the local granny midwife tell me years ago that 'when you can see the bubble, the baby's fixin' to come', while she was holdin' her fingers up to measure ten centemeters. Yeppers, that's the way it is....
I wish we had broadband so's I could see this.....
I thought you had no teeth...let alone real sharp ones...how the hell were you gonna trim that bush?
King Shocka Khan
I'm more surprised the lady in the video agreed to sit in the back of a fucking car to deliver.
I'm all for guns, the morw the better. The ideal would be if you'd let me choose who got to own them and who didn't, I'd make very sound judgments based on their dress sense.
Okay, what do you do about popular revolts calling for a governmental change?
Woozie, you won't change this government unless you can come up with bigger bombs than they have.
I would love to help you with that but I don't know how to make such bombs.
good am
yesterday been hotter than spring kinndda thing here... now the chills are back ...
so you are really into the monarch thing huh???
see you around bbc thanks for always visiting ... and I do learn a lot from your comment ( a smile)
anto
I was trained to deliver babies -- but I always got them to the hospital on time -- even when the book said to stop the wagon and deliver on site. The hospital was (thankfully) always close enough to make a run for it.
I just kept my eye on the cooch for signs of crowning and as soon as that happened, a yell to hit the breaks and I'd have the delivery kit open in a heartbeat -- but it never did.
Wow! That chinese fella sure had alot to say, too bad it wasn't in English.
Post a Comment