Just a reminder from the blogging bastard monkey that all that is being created is being created by cosmic sexual energies. No omnipotent God or plan required. Did you see that Lake Mead is only half full of water and expected to be empty by 2021? That should have a big effect on Las Vegas, stupid monkeys. Oh well, that place has become a hell hole anyway.
Three local [loco] women called or emailed me inviting me to their homes or out for a meal yesterday. But I see no point in doing something with women that I know I can’t build a decent long-term spiritual relationship with. I’m not here to entertain them just because they find themselves alone on Valentines Day and want some loving. They were alone last year and they’ll be alone next year, they just don’t get why. And this county boy does not mix well with city gals, it’s like water and oil.
VD day (snickers) is the day here when we get our property taxes in the mail. WTF? The auditor must really have a sick sense of humor. “Happy Valentines Day, here’s your fucking taxes.” She could at least make the gum on the return envelope taste like chocolate, or whatever yummy stuff she has on her tits.
Bummer, they only pulled two of my teeth yesterday, I got a different dentist this time, a nice lady with a good sense of humor and she didn’t want to numb both sides of my mouth so just did one side. It wouldn’t be any big deal to me if she numbed both sides, it isn’t like I was going to be trading spit with anyone anyway, or kissing any tits. Ever try to drink a beer with a numb mouth? Good thing no one was here to watch.
Oh, but if any of you ladies want your nipples gummed I can do it out of the side of my mouth. LOL
I got an email from a buddy yesterday, “Only marry if the bitches teeth fold back and handle bars come out of her ears. Oh and she has a flat head to set your beer on ...” Ah come on, that’s funny.
Need a guard that patrols the area for door to door salespeople, certain religious groups, and beggars? You need a granny guard. Granny guard
And here is a cute link. Galaxy
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

19 comments:
Well, I live in a city, on the outskirts of it anyway, but I'm still a country boy that prefers the beaches and mountains.
I recently learned what a flat head is. Along with a pan head that is. :)
I'm not worried about Lake Mead, I've never seen it. I am somewhat concerned about Leadville Colorado. It's a neat place and I know people there.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/15/mining.town.ap/index.html
There's the link to the story. There is something about losing local history that makes me sad. But then I guess people die every day and we lose that history..
Semantics.
Happy Friday Billy.
I read about Leadville this morning. To bad about that. I grew up in a town with mines all around it, some of the rivers ran gray for all those years and of course there was no fish and such in them.
On the bright side, a sweetie pie is insisting on paying my property taxes so I'm treating her to breakfast in town this morning.
Hey, it's a very happy Friday for you. So.... what's for breakfast? I'm virtually drooling here. LOL!
Having just had two teeth pulled I think I'll just have biscuits and sausage gravy. I'm not sure what Helen will have but she is just as cheap as I am so it won't cost much.
We eat to live, not live to eat, our egos just don't need that.
Biscuits and gravy..yumm.
I grew up on a farm..I miss the hard work and the food..
but the food more than the hard work..yeah
So how was the breakfast of biscuits and gravy in town then?
Me I am going to have chips (fries) with curry sauce tonight, oh the unhealthy ritual of it all.
Property Taxes on Valentine's Day?? Oh geez they are bastards... That was hilarious what you said. "Happy Valentine's Day Here's Your Fucking Taxes" LOL!
I love Biscuits and Gravy.... and sometimes I do live to eat. I know, bad bad but dang.
Wow, taxes on V day. Now that's cold. HOpe your weekend is nice.
I stole these off of Mr.Shife's blog, but I thought you might enjoy them.
Here are some politically correct items about women:
She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" - She is a "BREASTED AMERICAN."
She is not "EASY" - She is "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE."
She is not a "DUMB BLONDE" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY."
She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She is a "PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION."
She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY REPETITIVE."
She is not a "TWO-BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST PROVIDER."
Here are some politically correct items about men:
He does not have a "BEER GUT" - He has developed a "LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY."
He is not a "BAD DANCER" - He is "OVERLY CAUCASIAN."
He does not "GET LOST ALL THE TIME" - He "INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS."
He is not "BALDING" - He is in "FOLLICLE REGRESSION."
He does not act like a "TOTAL ASS" - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION."
It's not his "CRACK" you see hanging out of his pants - It's "REAR CLEAVAGE."
thats good marrying advice!
and i don't think lake mead is going to dry up... i heard the world was going to end by 2012
If I had a dollar for every time I saw a shooting star I would have about twenty bucks.
Yikes
*making a mental note to go floss really well tonight*
or whatever yummy stuff she has on her tits.
Delicious cancer.
Some of you folks crack me up. Cecile, it's not a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine. :-)
Kissing any tits...you crack me up BBC.
Woozie cracked me up with his link. :-)
"they only pulled two of my teeth yesterday"
Huh!?! Whatever happened to root canals!?!
Post a Comment