Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pic taken three hours after the teeth were pulled

I’m trying to out awesome Cher in grossness here so will post a picture of where my teeth used to be. I have thick jawbones I guess so a dentist often has to use extra novocaine on me. As the nice lady dentist found out on Thursday. She was worried about not hurting me but I told her not to worry about it if she couldn’t get them dead enough, that it only hurt for a few seconds during the extraction.

Karen, root canals are for people that want to keep their teeth, I don't. A lot of people have had root canals and ended up having to have them pulled anyway. No teeth, no more worries and screwing with them.

What was the name of Shakespeare’s dog? Crab, Helen won ten bucks from the local radio station for knowing that.

Please excuse Lisa for not being in school yesterday. She had diehre – diarea – direathe – the shits.

Posting pictures of your cute kids

Jay Cam, 2012 hey? Ah, the Aztec calendar. I wouldn't put much stock in that, the monkeys have been making predictions for many thousands of years. Not that I don't expect many ugly things in another four years, but not the demise of mankind.

I give mankind about twenty-thirty more years. WW3 would not wipe out mankind, it may reduce the populations down to a few billion but I see that as a good thing. Maybe the survivors will become wiser and start taking better care of this life-giving planet. Maybe they will stop being so greedy.

Cynnie has a blog that only invited readers can go to, something tells me that it must be mighty interesting being as she isn’t your average Nun. A lot of women that grow up on farms (a fine way to grow up) get mighty interested in sex after always watching the critters do it. I lived with a gal like that for twelve years, she was okay to get along with in most ways and always ready for sex. Best 12 years of sex life I had.

Yesterday I made a chocolate cake, with lots of peanut butter in it. Yummy.

Hey, have a great day, simply, hugs…. BBC

13 comments:

BBC said...

On the other hand. The best two weeks of sex I ever had was with a lady after her.

But three climaxes a day in your fifty's makes your balls hurt. LOL

It was worth it though. :-)

Jay said...

23 more years for humanity? that's still depressing!

your moth looks like it hurts..

BBC said...

Na, it doesn't hurt a bit.

I don't think that humanity will completely die off, just that there will be a lot less of it, and that is a good thing.

And you might be one of the less, the greedy damn sure don't care if you get killed or die in a war, it's all about them.

BBC said...

The down trodden will of course start killing off the greedy, history will just repeat itself because humans are so stupid.

billy pilgrim said...

this is getting spooky

yesterday i bought a peanut butter chocolate cake. half price, day old.

BBC said...

That's cool Billy P, we'll both enjoy chocolate cake today. I like mine in a bowl with milk.

Live is uncertain, eat dessert first.

Löst Jimmy said...

Peanut Butter on Chocolate Cake - that I like. And judging by the post-tooth removal pic, the cake will be easy on the gums. Have a good Saturday Bill


Jimmy

billy pilgrim said...

a few days a ago i bought a cranberry pecan cake. shit, every cake tastes good when it's half price of less.

BBC said...

I've never heard of a cranberry pecan cake. But I never buy any cakes anyway, I make my own.

I buy pies at times though.

Karen said...

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones who've had several successful root canals.

Don't think my dentist knows how to pull teeth! :o)

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I agree with you Billy- only I'm not sure we've got as much as 20-30 years.
The fall of civilization may well come much sooner - and a damn good thing, too.
Love,
Terri in Joburg

CSI Seattle said...

The picture of your mouth is fantastic.

Cher called, she is proud of you.

Cynnie said...

I've never had a root canal..
I have teeth like a horse..you cant hurt them..
my great grandma died at 98 with all her original teeth.
we're hearty stock

silly goose..my blog isnt invited only..
Cynnpr.blogspot.com