What?You got a problem with that? Hell, even Christians do that, maybe they do it more than others, get over it. I’m not much into a woman kissing my dick, but I’m really into kissing her boobs. But that is just me, it takes all kinds.
I’m taking Helen to the hairdresser today, her only extravagance in life is a trip to get her hair washed and set once a month. And a perm every six months, it’s only 15 bucks for the wash and set and I think such a wonderful woman deserves that much. And we have to help her hairdresser pay for another trip to Hawaii. *rolls eyes*
Long time readers know that when I met Helen that she was like a New York bag lady and I cleaned her up some.
I’m in the corner market yesterday when a man walking behind me says, “Bill Cook is a twerp”. It was Jim, an interesting man that I only see a few times a year, so we stood there and talked for about ten minutes. His wife died last Friday but he is taking it well, they knew that it was coming as he had been taking care of her for a few years.
He’s thinking he may sell the big home and take to living like I do. Men admire how I live, not so women. What ever, not having one saves me a lot of money.
I see in the news where marriage is only going to get worse. Sadly, I have to agree with that, women (I’m generalizing) just keep getting more needy and hard to get along with.
The night before her wedding, the bride-to-be talked with her mother. "Mom," she said, "I want you to teach me how to make my new husband happy." The mother took a deep breath and began, "When two people love, honor, and respect each other, love can be a very beautiful thing..." "I know how to fuck, mother," the bride-to-be interrupted. "I want you to teach me your lasagna recipe."
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

28 comments:
People that love to travel all over are just helping to destroy the planet. But I guess they don't care as long as they can go somewhere.
Not that I gave that any thought when I was younger, but I see things differently now.
Yearning
I can't keep up with everyones blogs. It seems like their posts hide out there in cyberland and then three at a time pop up.
Or they are posting more than once a day and that is to much to follow. I can't do this full time as I have other things to do also.
Do you train Monkey's? You talk of Monkey fucks alot so I thought you may train them or that you have witnessed them doing the dirty often.
I saw penguins fuck at the Boston Aquarium...its not that exciting.
Anyway, modern day women...I'm in full agreement with you. They have been sold a lot of bunk (as have the majority of our effiminate men...letting the gay culture lead the way in how they are to treat a woman...passively) by social engineers, politicians, and plainly...Marxists. It has been a long, long march to get Americans as fucked up as they are now...it won't turn around in a generation.
Anyway, that said...thats all.
The King of Khan
PS:
I think you live a healthy life style...not more than you need and not with the constant anxiety of desire.
You may like a book I read some time ago:
Wandering God (Paperback)
by Morris Berman (Author)
Basically, the synopisis is that African Bushman are living that omnipresent spiritual existence where everything is god.
Amazon does a much better job at describing the book:
Amazon.com
In Wandering God, counterculture scholar Morris Berman goes counter-counterculture, taking on such hallowed figures as Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell. Following the lead of Bruce Chatwin's Songlines, Berman discovers the natural state of humanity in our nomadic origins, taking us back not to the early civilizations and their myths but to our Paleolithic ancestors. While debunking Jung and Campbell, Berman draws on a range of anthropological studies to show civilization itself to be pathological, and religion and mysticism to be a coping response. What is natural, he says, is living in paradox, with a heightened sensitivity to our surroundings, in the timeless uncertainty of moment-to-moment living. Leaning toward what one might consider a Daoist or Zen sensibility, Berman serves up persuasive arguments, and his use of sources from Bernadette Roberts to Ludwig Wittgenstein are nothing short of virtuosic. However, his entire theory seems to stand or fall on whether one accepts the immense causal influence of the Freudian notion of infantile attachment, which, if not subject to the same types of methodological criticism he aims at Jung and Campbell, is at least vulnerable to a Wittgensteinian disentanglement. Berman admits that his theory is preliminary, and Wandering God should be read in that spirit. --Brian Bruya
I talk about monkeys a lot because we are nothing more than evolved monkeys, and we still have a lot of evolving to do.
I'm not hopeful that mankind will last much longer though.
I just read serious books for the most part these days. Reading a thick one about Einstein now.
When I have time to read, I seem to have so little time for that anymore.
you got it figured out, voluntary simplicity!
make your life simple. my last 3 supervisors have been women and they wouldn't embrace voluntary simplicity to save their miserable lives.
Billy P..... Yes, women are destroying this planet, and they don't care as long as they can have what they want now.
Makes me wonder what their children and grandchildren will think of them as they try to survive on a dying planet.
Well, one woman is okay with how I live, Helen is. She has lived her whole life the way I do.
And is the most well adjusted and happiest woman I know. Not that other women want to learn anything from her.
You said if anyone has a problem with you commenting on their blog to let them know and you'll stop.
So please stop commenting.
Just saying.
Ah geez, the barstool queen doesn't want me commenting anymore. Okay, I can honor that.
How the hell did you get that picture of me from the last time I was thanking my old man for buying me jewelry?!!!!
LOL..... Um, I just happened to be out for an evening walk. :-)
YOu were unceremoniously tossed from Vi's blog...that lil bitch! I went over there to read what comments could possibly gotten her into such an uproar yet I could not find any comments that you had made on her blog.
She might be against fuckin' Monkey's...errr...Monkey's fuckin' one another.
An old friend of mine, who has since passed away, Dr H.O. Potamus did alot of research in Kenya and more than once did he comment on the sexual liberties that the simeons took with one another...you are not alone in your fascination.
King Shocka Khan
I suppose she deleted my comment, whatever. She is just a drunk with an attitude and a popular blog.
I get on people at times, they often don't like it, looking in the mirror you know.
This world is never going to grow up. I'll keep reading her blog, it's interesting reading about her exploits with her fuck friends.
I just won't leave any comments, if I have something to say I'll say it on my blog. :-)
that beetle is awesome. i don't thinnk i will ever attempt what he is doing. total talent.
helen is a very lucky lady indeed
so...you live how ?
cardboard boxes have internet now ?
not judging..just asking
hehehe straight to the point bride... and the mother goes into circles (still laughing...)
well i do not agree bbc that men live simplier than woman there are what we call metrosexual guys now a days and they are more hihg maintenance than us women ....
nways have a good weekend
lol girls know what us guys want!
all right!
Cyniee honey,
If you don't mind bbc...indeed one could set up there box virtually anywhere nowadays and hook up on a residential unsecured wireless connection.
I must say...my heart is warmed to know that you care enough for BBC to be concerned about his internet actions.
We should all be like you.
I aspire....
The king of khan
Boob kisses are better than pee pee licks? I don't trust you.
Hasemorder.... Well, that is a piss stick in case you have never noticed.
Why should I expect a women to suck on what I piss through?
We are not an intelligent design when we stick our piss sticks into piss holes, it's just how we evolved is all.
Or love them so much that we suck on them and kiss them, I've kissed and sucked on a few vagina's myself.
It's all very confusing but I would never expect a woman to suck on my dick if she didn't want to.
Actually, I could care less if she wanted to, I'm pretty sure that my dick isn't here to stick in her mouth.
But that is just me, to each his/her own I guess.
What I'm trying to say is that it is her choice, but I'm really not into it.
To me sex has become a spiritual act and not a blow job.
Not that I've ever had a complete blow job even though it is reported that it reduces cancer in women.
Go figure, maybe I should offer my services?
What a weird fucking planet.
Intriguing as ever. Here's the quickest lasagna in the west...
1 lb. ground beef (try organic)
1/2 c. Italian Salad Dressing
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
6-8 Barilla No-Boil Lasagna noodles (or cooked noodles)
1 (14 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
2 c. mozarella cheese
Heat oven to 350 f. Brown meat; drain. Stir in dressing and Parmesan cheese. Layer sauce, noodles, meat mixture, sauce, then cheese in 12x8" baking dish. Repeat layers. Top with noodle layer, then sauce and finally a little more cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
BTW, I took my time and I found a great woman. I hope I'm not too bitter about women by the time I reach your age (that is if we don't all die in the meanwhile). Boobs sure are nice to have around to kiss.
Thanks for the recipe Paul.
Don't take me wrong, I love women, I just don't like how so many of them are.
And to any women that want to bitch about men, FUCK YOU, WE DON'T NEED YOU!!
AH you certainly love controversy don't you. You know, I think that Bill Cook is a twerp too. High maintenance women suck. (Literally)
They can't drive worth a fuck either. But you know what? That picture was something. The sunset was very nice!
tnx for dropping by ast nigh bbc.. got your point and I think generally men have simplier ways of living than women... don't get me wrong also I was just pointing out one aspect that "some" men have become of that...
i too appreaciate a simple living and would prefer a man who is simply a man... and not one who has more shoes or shampoos than me :) peace!
Long time ago, when I was a reporter out in this odd psycho bible belt town in Texas (they're not all that way -- it's amazingly patchy) -- they were marching to protect the sodomy law from repeal.
We pointed out to these women that they were marching to make sure that it remained illegal for their husbands to perform cunnilingus on them by state law.
It's such a fun thing to turn a bunch of psycho, rightwing bitches into vacant-eyed cows in one fell swoop ;-)
Post a Comment