Thursday, February 28, 2008

Starfucks

I pay my PUD bill by dropping it in a drop box at the PUD office, that saves my writing a check (I use a debit card) and a stamp. On the return address on their envelop I put something like “That cranky old fart”. LOL

Did you see where Starfucks closed all their stores for three hours so they could train everyone to give customers a better ‘experience’? I’ve never been in a Starfucks, I’m not stupid enough to spend that kind of money on coffee, I’d rather spend it on hookers. LOL.. Laurel Ann bought me a fancy cup of coffee one-day, I wasn’t impressed.

3 big spoon fulls of co-co powder, fill cup with coffee and stir, nuke for one minute to warm back up. Add a good shot of your favorite booze if you wish. Enjoy in the comfort of your home or at a nice campsite. Costs about 50 cents.

A woman was in here yesterday, the only woman, (other than Helen who thinks it is a lovely place) that has been in here since I gutted out and re-did this place. She had just stopped by to talk for a bit and said something like, “I could fix this place up pretty nice, why don’t you at least paint your walls?” “Are you planning on moving in with me?” “No”. “Well then, there you go, there is no real reason for me to, I’m a very busy man and Einstein type minds don’t pay much attention to the walls around them.”

“If you don’t like it in here we can go outside, want a cup of coffee?” “Sure.” "Okay, sit down and we’ll talk while I pretend to ignore your boobs.” (Yak, yak, yak) Maybe I’ll paint the walls after I install the bay window, maybe I won’t. If a woman was here I would take the time to paint them, other than that I have no real incentive. And then she wondered off to her meeting of THE INSANE CHICKS SOCIETY. LOL

Over on his blog Scott Adams is still trying to design the perfect one level home and city, good luck with that, the idiot got married to an empire builder a while back.

Learned when I was a kid. “On top of Old Smoky all covered with shit, I saw Jane Russell a flopping her tits”. LOL

I see that George Carlin is going to do another live show on Saturday, it should be a good one being as his views about this country are much the same as mine.

I got another coat of clear finish on the ceiling panels for the camp trailer yesterday so I can install them now.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs….. BBC

12 comments:

zirelda said...

I like chai tea. I used to buy it in the bulk and had an expresso machine. Then I dropped the steamer part down the sink and found out then that I had no pea trap. Couldn't find a replacement part so I ended up drinking very very strong coffee every morning. Found out I love very very strong coffee.

Now I buy chai in a can. It's just not the same but it'll do.

billy pilgrim said...

holy fuck, i've never spent a dime in starbucks either. there must be 10 of them within a 3 block radius of the cracker factory i report to on a regular basis.

FOUR DINNERS said...

I thought chai tea was a martial art...

These Starbuck thingy's appeared over here too but now Battlestar Galactica has changed Starbuck from male to female they are treated with suspicion...

quite right too

BBC said...

I was reading an article about how liberals are a much better form of government, and that conservatives are a bad from. I'm thinking that the country is starting to wake up to that fact.

Liberal is hard to define but I think that at times I think in Liberal ways. For example I support unionizing hookers.

Kalibitch said...

looooooovvvvvveeee designer coffees... starbucks not so much but the small coffeehouses downtown - oh yeah. happy to drop $4 down for a large cup of caffiene sin. new favorite chocolate flavoring in coffee: Mayan Chocolate. It's spicy chocolate and it's hedonistically wonderful. Practically orgasmic.

BBC said...

Okay, Kali, you like to spend four bucks on a cup of coffee that you can make much cheaper.

But do you own your own home? This country is tanking, don't take any bets that you will be able to keep buying them, don't even take any bets that you will have a job.

Jay said...

ooh a better experience eh?

a hooters/strip club theme would help me enjoy my coffee greatly!

i should put that in the suggestion box somday..
: )

Kalibitch said...

no, i've been saving up to buy a home BBC. Haven't made up my mind where i want to own one yet. I'm about 2 more years away from having the downpayment saved up.
And i'm not real worried about work - i have such a diverse number of skills that i can always find work. I'm very, very good at talking my way into a job.

BBC said...

In her 40's and she's still saving up to buy a home. *rolls eyes*

dilling said...

I worked at Starfucks(aka Buckie's) for a year...every day I got my espresso at a real italian coffee shop on my way to work.
I hated every corporate moment of bullshit, but needed a job to pay my rent to some lame corporation probably owned by Starbucks.
And PLEASE don't come spend your money on hookers in my neighbourhood. I have issues with that, as well...let's just face facts, I have lots of issues.

Kalibitch said...

judgemental people really chafe my ass. "just saying. hugz."

Anonymous said...

You should have told her that she could paint the ceiling in your bedroom since she'd be staring at it all night...

Just a thought!