Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
13 comments:
I read these womens blogs that are always talking about their being out on the town drinking and I think.
"Geez, I'll bet these women spend enough out drinking to make a house payment."
Going out to drink all the time is expensive, I drop into the beer church a lot at times but I just stay a little while and only drink a few beers.
At two bucks a beer I don't spend a lot on the town.
At the protest yesterday I was talking to a lady and she was swearing like a miner.
Fucking this and fucking that. Motherfucker this and motherfucker that.
Boy, was that a turn on, I wanted to kiss her tits. LOL
i only tried that once in a tree. once the branch starts rockin, gravity takes over.
I just walked to the corner market and Gina said “Hi stud muffin, how’s it going?”
Same old shit, blah, blah, blah. And then we got to talking about wanting our own island to run and she said that she would want it to be a naked one so that no one could steal from us. I would want a naked one also, just for the scenery, (actually I sure that is why she would want it naked also) but I’m not sure her husband would appreciate that. LOL
Crap, I clicked play and then my boys walked in. I had to think fast and distract them, but they saw anyway. LOL That's ok, I"m a woman so coming up with a convincing lie that would fool two 6 year olds wasn't that hard for me. LMAO
It's better that they know the truth about their ancestry than listening to some church crap.
These days a six year old has already seen and heard much more than their parents think they know.
What are my next door neighbours doin on your blog????
Four Dinners,,,,,, Um, fucking off. LOL
YOUR ancestors maybe. Mine are more refined;)And hopefully a tad more upright.
whahahaha bbc ...what a video post... still on the monkeys eihh??? (still laughing)...
tnx ... you did give me a good advice back there on the veil... sure i will always honor my emotions but there are sometimes constraints that hold me back... and that i have to deal with that :( ... as you say the monkeys of the world ... hehehe c'mon bbc say something about the monkeys...those who are bullies
Man that was funny!
You put them fuckers in a cage and sprinkle some five thousand years of evolution dust on them and you have a 2-Paca sugar!
These are not my ancestors. I think these ancestors belong to the people they find for court TV and reality TV shows.
Tears of laughter are rolling down my cheeks, Billy! That was great!
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment