
Yup, you have to wonder at times just who you are dealing with when blogging. Not everyone is as transparent as I am. Yup, I love my computer because some of my friends live in it, but I have plenty of friends here that I interact with also.
A man goes to a new doctor for a physical, and during the exam the doctor is amazed to discover the man has five penises. "I've never seen anything like this," exclaims the doctor. "How do your pants fit?" The man responds, "Like a glove."
One Thing I learned from pressure is to try to have fun with it.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

11 comments:
Ha !! It didn't get down to freezing last night, I love the mild winters here.
assume the worst and hope for the best, that's how i approach honesty on the net.
i guess i'm just a jaded old guy.
Cyber friends are great!
On the computer, it's easier to find friends. You don't have to wait for someone to just show up in your life, you can find them.
And computer friends are just like family, sometimes we disagree and fight.
At times we decide we don't like each other and move on, and find more friends.
The best friends are those that have many of your own beliefs and ways. Birds of a feather flock together.
And many that come and go here are seekers, seeking something, exploring their soul/spirit.
Some have stuck around, others have moved on because I'm too complex for them to understand. Life goes on, and so does my journey.
Crud, it's started raining, if I go for a walk I'll have to take an umbrella.
I have met a lot of interest people on line. On-line friendships are nice because there is no pressure in them, you can just be yourself.
Oh, you can bet that I've always been myself, even if I rub people the wrong way.
I like to rub myself the wrong way, but thats another story entirely.
i am currently reading the same book too bbc ... it's great to know that there are a lot of interesting things about a.e. might post something bout him soon... i like the part of the compass as a gift form his dad ... i just started reading last saturday and i stopped but i finished 90 pages in one sitting ill catch on it this saturday as i am busy this week
nice post i can relate to that i just cleaned my laptop... i can't take it if my notebook gets busted i have a lot of things in store here aside from friends documents .... ill be dead if my hard disk get's busted again
gud am bbc
LMAO, like a glove. Good one, Billy.
Post a Comment