Thursday, January 31, 2008

How to have a popular blog

Talk about sex, toss in some humor.

But I started this blog for other reasons. That hasn’t been effective so I’m wondering what direction I should take it, or if I should just stop doing it.

I take a walk most days, yesterday I walked to the north end of Gales street where it swings west on the bluff overlooking the sound. It’s not a great shot, but I did at least get one of an Eagle in a tree. Click on it to make it bigger.

Argh !!! My dental appointment got changed, to February 14th. Valentines day, oh well, I hate dentists. I don’t hate them, I just hate them working on my mouth, I hate the shots and will be happy when another needle is never stuck in my mouth. I can take a lot of pain, but I hate needles in my mouth. It doesn’t last long, but I still hate it. They don’t even offer a boob or butt cheek to hold on to during the shot, what is with that?

Not that I would want to hold the boob of my current dental assistant. She is cute, friendly and blonde, I like her, but come on, she is skinny and if she has boobs I’m not interested in them. Skinny women without much for boobs don’t do a thing for me, I like women with some meat on them. Oh well, in her favor I won’t be reaching for her ass, at least she has that going for her. LOL

If I do any weddings that day it will have to be in the afternoon and evening. I don’t advertise that I do them, it’s just word of mouth, maybe I should advertise, they are fun to do and pay well, not that I charge that much.

Anyway, sorry ladies, but it will be a while longer before I’ll be gumming any nipples. If however you would like a rain check let me know. *snickers*

A forty-year-old hillbilly carried a younger hillbilly into the doctor's office, deposited him on the examining table, and said, "See if you can patch him up doc. I shot up his rear end like it was a tail on a possum. Don't hurt him none, 'cause he's my son-in-law."

The doctor said, "Why would you shoot your son-in-law?"

The hillbilly said, "He warn't my son-in-law when I shot him."

If you love something, set it free. If it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realize that you had set it free, you either married it or gave birth to it.

Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

17 comments:

BBC said...

In looking at the news it is my opinion that anyone that has put themselves in debt at this time may be in big trouble.

Thankful for what I have, and it's free and clear.

BBC said...

My favorite comic strikes again.
Sinfest

BBC said...

People should assume that others have not read what they have read and may misunderstand what they say unless they speak in a plain language.

BBC said...

What do you mean 'stop staring at your breasts?' Stop inviting me to. Tell them to stop staring at me.
*giggles*

BBC said...

Investors want more interest rate cuts.

Of course they do, they want more profits, they don't care if they break the country. Greed is like that.

Gadfly said...

Women developed breasts to attract men because when we all started walking upright, we couldn't sniff their pussies anymore. Therefore, WE are genetically predisposed to be attracted to breasts -- otherwise, we none of us would be here.

So STOP TELLING US NOT TO STARE!

*chuckle*

BBC said...

Shoot, there is no reason for us to be here other than the physical sex, that is why humans have long sex lives and drives instead of just getting horny to reproduce.

All the others things mankind does is mostly just stupid stuff diverting them from that.

And I get angry because I'm small and made out of meat. LOL

BBC said...

Gadfly, something tells me that you have seen that hilarious monkey sex video about our ancestors.

FOUR DINNERS said...

I do my blog for me. Really. That's how it started and that's how it'll end.

Blogging is either selfish or catering to others.

If I'm catering it's subconscious but I am starting to wonder.

I might stop alltogether sooner than I thought.

It's supposed to be for me. I liked doing it when I had one reader (and he/she was a spammer).

You've just made me think - and there aren't many do that anymore.

ta.

Anonymous said...

actually anyone who is indebt is in good trouble, i read quickly something about prime rates and fixed rates being decreased by half a percent. whoot.

hurrey for debt and dentists

Cece said...

Hi,
You seem to be popping up on all of my blogs of interest, so I thought I would drop by. Ah blogging, why do we blog. I think that most of it is for self gratification. It is just plain fun when other people comment on what you have to say. Also it is a good way to find out that your life might not suck as bad as others. It is a nice way to get feedback on things you write, paint, photograph, etc. The best way to gain faithful readers is to comment often on other people's pages. If you happen to creat an interesting quote to just one person, then they usually will come to see what you have to say. You see, man kind wants to be praised, and that is the reason we blog. Oh, and I liked the hillbilly joke. Have a great day!

Karen said...

Great photo!

meggie said...

My battles with the dentist have all been sad ones- apart from when I had crowns fitted at hideous expense. Only to have them all removed when the top teeth 'went'.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love those jokes!!!! You're hilarious!!! Take care, Tammy

Misty DawnS said...

I found your blog through Tammy's blog. Hmmm, it seems I won't last here long though, I'm very skinny and ain't got no boobs LOL

Piercing The Veil said...

heheh funny ones ... and interesting day for you


gud eve bbc

Löst Jimmy said...

BBC - your blog is good because it writes in a good old fashioned no nonsense way. I started to write a blog about work but that couldn't continue because I would be found out. So then I decided to write about things I like namely music, namely Motorhead. I usually feel awkward talking about sex and I don't think I am very humorous neither am I accomplished at humorous sex. But I do have an ego!
Blogs are like that