Thursday, April 24, 2008

Backup

Well, if the truck breaks down out in the country I can always unload the backup and get back to town. LOL…. Just kidding, enough friendly and helpful monkeys around here that someone would stop and give this monkey a ride unless I was out in a remote area where others wasn’t.

I’ve noticed that comment sections on blogs are as much as becoming like chat sites. Someone will leave a remark and the blog owner or others will reply to that person, I’m guilty of that myself. If a person is visiting many blogs this can keep them very busy even if they are using Google Reader. I haven’t gotten around to using Google Reader and may not get around to it.

There are only a few blogs I revisit once I leave a comment so if others reply I’m not going to see it anyway. Well, we’re just a bunch of monkeys mucking around and I see little hope in blogs actually helping fix the world so I guess we’ll just keep mucking around.

There are a few couples, very few, having spiritual sex on this planet, not many of them though, and they are not talking about it, that I know of. Other than sharing it on the Internet.

First I was alone
Then there was you
Now we are two
Yet, we are one

But separated
Connected only though the web
It’s sad
Sighs

EXCUSES FOR NOT GOING GREEN

Default notices on homes are up 143 percent in California, so many people want more home than they really need and take on loans they shouldn’t be taking on. I’ve owned a number of homes and properties, but never bought anything that would test my ability to pay on the mortgage if things got tight. If you have a home and still don’t have extra money you have taken on too much. Or don’t know how to run a proper budget, like my daughter that wastes so much money.

MORE GREEN
EVEN MORE GREEN

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

22 comments:

BBC said...

Yesterday I installed insulation in the front of the camper and cut two wall panels. Should have time to attach them today.

Florida lawmakers debate offering a Christian license plate

That's a good way to make yourself a target. Lets see, should a so called christian pay extra for a plate or use the money to feed another soul? That would say a lot about christians wouldn't it?

Kidnappings soar in Mexico as drug gangs seek new income

This is such a nice planet.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"If a person is visiting many blogs this can keep them very busy even if they are using Google Reader."
RSS readers don't help much in that regard. Google has to get their shit together much better before linking to comments is worth a shit.

BBC said...

Experts say sex abstinence program doesn't work
DUH!!! Teach them safe sex and birth control. My wife thought she could keep our daughter from messing around. Well, she didn't, until she was 15. LOL.. I was a slow starter I guess, I was 20.

Fraud costs military health program $100 million-plus
This is such a nice planet.

'Idol' boots another finalist, leaving 5 to vie for title
The monkeys should watch better TV.

Sam's Club, Costco limit rice purchases as prices rise
Whatever.

BBC said...

Lookie here, a christian vanity plate, double parked in front of the whorehouse. Must be a minuteman. LOL

I bet you will never see a christian vanity plate breaking any traffic laws. Wait, they figure they are forgiven. *rolls eyes*

You'll never see one parked in the woods with two teenagers screwing in it. Yeah, right. ROFLAO

BBC said...

If you're a woman who skips breakfast you're more likely to have daughters according to a new British study.

I'm not sure I buy that, it's just another monkeys study. All I helped make was two girls, it's easy to make girls, I had a pattern in front of me.

BBC said...

Blogs are good for one thing, when blogging we are not out doing other stupid things. Maybe that is easier on the planet.

I'd just as soon be at the beach, or dancing naked with......

BBC said...

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's super-rich love to flaunt their wealth. Soon they will have a magazine called Snob to help them.
This is such a wonderful planet.

zirelda said...

We were both guilty of chatting in the comment section, but aren't rules made to be broken? Even if they are not written.

Tried internet spiritual love once. I found it dissatisfying so I decided to meet someone in a physical sense. Much much better that way.

BBC said...

I agree, if you could find the spirit next to you that would be great, I haven't. Ha, I was leaving a comment on your blog as you were leaving one here.

Rules? No rules here, and if there was I would change them. LOL

BBC said...

There are no truly spiritual women around here. Just a bunch of monkeys obsessed with their material things.

Knight said...

Your Spiritual Sex comment reminded me of this song. I think it's a really beautiful idea.

Also, I saw this comic yesterday and thought I would share it with you on the off chance you would find it amusing.

BBC said...

Interesting song, and cartoon. And spirit is an evolution, not some bogyman in the sky that creates all.

BBC said...

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

I'll take the bad woman as long as she can look into my eyes some and share spirit with me during sex.

Knight said...

I don't believe in any sort of bogyman in the sky either. I feel like a lot of people are caught up in their brainwashing and when a new idea of what evolution might have been pops up I respect them for at least having a different idea.

BBC said...

Spirit is just a spirituality that is trying to evolve, not a being out there.

soulbrush said...

spiritual sex is better than no sex at all is my belief!
connected only through the web,IS sad, sigh!

zirelda said...

We cross commented. :) Funny.

Good to know about the rules. I don't do well with rules anyway. I tend to go my own way regardless.

Karen said...

"don’t know how to run a proper budget, like my daughter that wastes so much money."

I've got one of those!

BBC said...

A daughter like that, or a budget?

billy pilgrim said...

holy christ! i forgot all about that feckin hole in the ozone. we're in worse shape than i thought. i'm beginning to think this mess is unfixable.

spiritual sex; nation von zwei

a

Unknown said...

Hi Billy...hahaha...yeah the blog chatting is bad for me too...I don't mean to miss comments and back and forth chats...but sometimes it just happens...

Hope you have a wonderful day/night....

Hugs
Diana

Nit Wit said...

There wer so many comments to read that I forgot what you wrote in your post.
I need to take a speed reading course just to keep up with the few blogs I try to read every day.
You were playing comment tag. I've done that a few times.