Sunday, April 06, 2008

Riding along in our monkeymobile

Spirit likes to change songs, mess with others ‘intellectual property, copyrights’. If they don’t like it they can sue spirit. Good luck with that, they won’t stop him from doing it. Spirit is just improving their work. It’s called artistic license or some other monkey mumble jumble like that.

Riding along in our monkeymobile
My baby beside me at the wheel
Easing along on a country road
With no particular place to go

My arm slung around her neck
My hand in her bra caressing her tit
Her hand in my lap caressing my dick
Looking for a place to park in the sticks

Easing along in our monkeymoblie
Enjoying the sun on the hills
Seeking a place to get our thrills
Somewhere out there in the hills

(Contributed by Debra Kay)
Ring ring goes the bell
Cop car comes crashing through the dell
Just when things were getting good
Hell there goes the neighborhood

Ah, the good old days before everything got so screwed up and women got so hard to get along with. Feel free to use your artistic license and add another verse.

Another great song.
You don’t know what you do to me
I never knew how much I missed until I kissed you

I never knew how much I missed until I sexed you

The Lisa monkey called yesterday, she is doing well in treatment it seems, and is coming over with a friend she works for at times so he can pull the 22 foot camp trailer to his place. It works for me, she can fill it full of the crap she collects and then wander off and leave him stuck with all of it. Well, that is her history, I don’t expect it to change.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - Strong thunderstorms toppled trees, knocked out power and damaged homes Friday across the South, while flooding in Kentucky forced evacuations and left a 2-year-old girl dead.

Rather than calling it global warming I think it should be called man made global chaos. Expect it to get worse.

WASHINGTON - It's no longer a question of recession or not. Now it's how deep and how long. Workers' pink slips stacked ever higher in March as jittery employers slashed 80,000 jobs, the most in five years, and the national unemployment rate climbed to 5.1 percent. Job losses are nearing the staggering level of a quarter-million this year in just three months.

Whatever, I’ve been preparing for it for some time, it won’t have much of an effect on me.

James W dropped by yesterday, was having his truck serviced near by so walked over for a chat. James is a very interesting man, big man, well traveled and experienced author that just never shuts up and is most interesting to talk to. We don’t see each other often but I’ve known him for years, gave him some private computer lessons not long after moving here. His wife died recently, it was nice chatting with him.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs……. BBC

16 comments:

BBC said...

The government announced today that it is changing its emblem to a condom because it more clearly reflects the government's political stance.

A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

It just doesn't get more accurate than that!

zirelda said...

I'm glad Lisa has found a place to be for a while.

BBC said...

She can stay at Serenity House up to six months, it's very nice there, the complex is only a few years old.

I don't think she'll ever live in the trailer, just store all the stuff she collects in it.

The taxpayers will end up putting her in housing or she will simply wander off again like she often does with her dream of owning her own place.

Or having some great new adventure with some man she has latched onto.

BBC said...

She wants a man but she drives them nuts with her ways and they soon boot her out.

Debra Kay said...

As a woman with a trailer, I can say it probably represents both freedom and stability. Some day she'll realize the only way to have both is to invest those qualities in herself and not in a hunk of metal. Unfortunately, there is no way to make a person realize that-they just do when they do. It sucks not to be in control of everyone and everything!

BBC said...

Controlling others is difficult and I don’t really have any desire to try other than by making suggestions and seeing if they are willing to change some things. The best one can hope for is to pair up with someone that does a reasonable job of controlling themselves. And accepting some things, ways, and not letting them bug you. Well, too much, but sometimes acceptance is hard. We’re all crazy anyway.

BBC said...

And if you're not crazy you'd sure be a boring fuck to live with.

Ha, ha, ha.

Aunt Jackie said...

Cool song parody... nice work!

BBC said...

Thanks, Jackie, I've just changed it a touch. :-)

Karen said...

"I've just changed it a touch"

Ya think!! :o)

BBC said...

I meant that I've changed it since posting it this morning. :-)

sukipoet said...

Thanks for visiting my blog BBC. Yours is kinda wild, huh? Be well, Suki

BBC said...

My blog wanders around a lot.

Unknown said...

Hi Billy...

great take on the song...you're a creative spirit...thanks for popping by...I enjoy your visits..and you can e-mail me your address so I can send you some snail mail too...

info (at) dianaevans (dot) ca

Cheers,
Diana

Debra Kay said...

I've had that song in my head all day-maybe I need to add a verse to make it leave.

Ring ring goes the bell
Cop car comes crashing through the dell
Just when things were getting good
Hell there goes the neighborhood

Jon said...

ummm... shouldn't the closing line be Yakkity Yak...
Don't talk back...

sure I know the oldies too...