Raquel Welch was one hot momma in her time. Spirit wasn’t aware that she had sang with Tom Jones though. TUTTI FRUTTI Not the best performance of this song but definitely entertaining.
IT’S NOT FUN GETTING HIT IN THE NUTS
I’ve never been big on them, actually I could care less, but to each his/her own I guess. HOW ABOUT A BLOW JOB?
A rant from TZ
Work is starting to piss me off. People are actually expecting me to do stuff. All day long it's, "TZ, can you help me with this?" TZ, did you finish that?" Yo, asswipe, the only thing I 'Finnished' was that broad on the back side of mountain in Sweden when I was skiing there.
"TZ, this is late." "TZ, this is due" "TZ, TZ, TZ!"
Hey, leave me alone, okay? If after all these years you need me to start working now, then this company is fucked. If there is so much to do then let's hire another monkey and get him to do it. It's good for his family, it's good for the economy, hell, I bet it's even good for the war on terror. So hire someone else
to do this shit and help support the troops... or bring them home... I don't give a fuck, just leave me the hell alone.
Spirit is all for the Muslims killing all the Christians, and the sooner the better. On the flip flop spirit is all for the Christians killing all the Muslims, and the sooner the better. Spirit just wishes that those stupid motherfuckers would take their stupid fucking fighting to a deserted island and leave the rest of us the fuck alone. Those stupid monkeys. Hey, don’t get me started, you know how I get.
Jesus kissed Mary’s tits and screwed her brains out, get the hell over it. At least they had a lot more fun than you idiots are having. They had more brains back then it seems. They worked just enough to get by, and partied and honored nature the rest of the time, in their own ways of the day. And the women wasn’t so hard to get along with, I’m surrounded by members of THE INSANE CHICKS SOCIETY now, we just drive each other nuts but I’ve gotten wise and know that I want nothing to do with them and their damn empire building. I have chicken, I go to the beach, screw them, they can go to a fancy place and pay for their own fancy meals. I have peace, they have noise, spirit is not impressed.
Bernie was so excited about his promotion to Vice President of the company he worked for and kept bragging about it to his wife for weeks on end. Finally she couldn't take it any longer, and told him, "Listen, it means nothing, they even have a vice president of peas at the grocery store!"
"Really?" he said. Not sure if this was true or not, Bernie boy decided to call the grocery store. A clerk answered and Bernie said, "May I speak with the Vice President of peas, please?" The clerk replied, "Canned or frozen?"
"I once made love to a female clown. It was weird because she twisted my penis into a poodle." -- Dan Whitney
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, have made $109 million since leaving the White House, including $51 million in speech income for Bill Clinton, according to eight years of tax records released on Friday.
$109 million in eight years. How much have you made during the last eight years? Do you see anything wrong with this picture? Spirit does. On the other hand, with money like that Bill can buy a lot of a lot of blow jobs because his wife is so busy being important and not servicing his needs. Go get some more blow jobs Bill, or just some great sex, it would be fun to catch you at it again, the rest of us monkeys love that kind of entertainment. Not that I cared what you was doing in the first place, it was just your Christian friends that did. It’s interesting that they slight you for doing the same things they do. Spirit is amused.
Being as it rained so much yesterday spirit polished his carrot inside. Well hey, there isn’t a female here to polish it, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Spirit is not going without his sex and he isn’t in to raping women for it. Or begging for it.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I won't be visiting many blogs today. Don't you know that I'm busy doing important shit?
Well, maybe I'll have time to visit some this evening. But I'll visit those blogs that comment here, just to say howdy ya know.
109 million is more of a comment on the nuts tossing money at them than on them amassing it.
I suppose you're right. Those monkeys toss money at the dumbest things. Stupid monkeys.
The little monkey with the nice boobs in the cable company office said I could just hook up my new D-Link cable modem and it would work. She had a far away look in her eyes, like there was a lot of empty space.
Bullshit, it doesn't work, I've tried it two times this morning. And the installation disc that came with it isn't helping.
Guess I'll go to the computer shop and ask the computer monkeys that I got this package through for some help.
The trouble shooting wizards haven't been any help.
When religions start fighting about whether or not so and so had sex, I'm DONE. So, if Jesus screwed Mary, does that negate walking on water or rising from the dead? Some people are just too damn hard to please.
Before Xmas Nat Geo had some programs on Jerusalem and went into great detail about who could sweep what floor on what day at the temple of the mount. And one of the big 3 was not allowed access to the holy rock.
Maybe we are lucky to live clear on the other side of the world where a rock is just a rock. However, there are those holy tortillas and things with icons burned into them. Maybe no one is safe.
I really can't wait for the day when someone shits a turd in the shape of a cross or something...(as long as it's not ME who does it-that would have to hurt).
Anyone that believed Jesus walked on water, or cured people, or fed the masses, is brainwashed.
BBC, you've reinforced my point. They believe he walked on water but want to argue about whether not he'd had sex. Statistically speaking, he's more likely to have had sex than to walk on water. So, if he DID walk on water (as some believe) what difference does it make if he had an orgasm in any way shape or form?
What I find really offensive is the notion that contact with someone's vagina could "ruin" someone's reputation, especially someone like Jesus. So beyond the religious debate, the feminist debate really riles me up.
Some friends and I once wanted to start our own PTL club-and call it Praise the Labia, where all must worship the feminine. Actually, sometimes we still shout out "PTL" and then cackle a bit-but we are an odd bunch.
LOL! Love the clown joke.
love the 'blowjob 'joke. he should've said ye to the to the other sister, she was prettier!
Yeah that is a funny bj video... lol Intercom. :)
Post a Comment