The trick about life is to make it look easy and fun, like in the graphic.Time is an interesting and useful tool for the monkeys I guess. But it means nothing to the universe/cosmos.
On his blog Billy P posted about the hormones they are putting in meats these days. Spirit isn’t much worried about it, spirit is full of hornymones and will screw those hormones to death, ha, ha, ha. Spirit is a scientist and will in time figure out what is good and bad when it comes to food science and making improvements on natures foods.
Actually many food sources are being messed with these days, just about everything we eat has been messed with, much of it for some time now. And spirit has no problem with that. What spirit has a problem with is the greedy factor, that produces foods that may not be right but are great for the profit margin.
A really cool home that this country spirit could live in. COOL COUNTRY HOME. Trying to build one on the cheap in this country would be hard though, the official monkeys would put many road blocks in your way and drive the cost way up, if they even let you build such a home. Not that it would stop me from building one, spirit doesn’t get permission from the official monkeys when I do things here.
I gutted this place out and re-did it without permits, permits? I don’t need no fucking permits. And I don’t know any empire building women around here that would live in such a home. The ones available to me all think they deserve so much more, screw them, spirit continues to live alone as he has for ten years now. I wouldn’t stick my dick in any of them, don’t get me started, you know how I get.
A first, it cost over fifty bucks to fill the gas tank yesterday. I’m looking forward to it costing a hundred bucks, for reasons most can’t fathom.
What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake? At the wake there is one less drunk.
And Scott Adams has become a babbling idiot, with the stupid idea that we are simply part of a cosmic computer program. That little monkey sure has changed since he got married to that empire building monkey, but I guess he likes sticking his dick in her so will kiss her butt so that he can. Never been much of a butt kisser myself. You can have the testosterone but not the Cadillac.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

39 comments:
As a mother was bribing her little boy with a quarter so he
would behave, she said, "Why do I always have to pay you to be
good; why can't you be good for nothing like your father?"
ARAPAHO, Okla. - Authorities have charged a western Oklahoma sheriff with coercing and bribing female inmates so he could use them in a sex-slave operation run out of his jail.
I wonder if that little monkey goes to church, those christian monkeys are bat shit crazy.
Nearly 1 in 5 troops has mental problems after war service.
DUH !!
Pentagon institute calls Iraq war 'a major debacle' with outcome 'in doubt'
DUH !!
ha ha here you are talking to yourself again! that is the cutest little home in wales....just right for peter rabbit and family! good morning bill....
Good morning, Forever. Windy and 42 degrees here.
Airports in New York and Los Angeles are testing out body scanners that allow security screeners to see what's under a passenger's clothing.
Shoot, I would do that job for minimum wage. Ha, ha, ha.
New York gets ready for Papal visit
If I lived in New York I would head for the mountains.
thanks for dropping by to see me... love the joke about the irish... lived there for a number of years... one wake i was at the fella actually paid for everyone to show up and get shitfaced... gotta respect people like that... have a great one BBC
Never met an Irish person I didn't like. I can't drink as much as some of them though. Well, I don't want to.
I will head for the mountains when I need to. Not my time yet. I must admit. I almost slapped a man on the subway this morning because he wouldn't shut up about his Jesus. I'm not a morning person. I don't want anyone talking let alone condemning me to hell. Whatever that is.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here - Shakespeare.
Interesting that they call themselves christians.
It's easy to shut a church loving christian woman up. Just ask her if she wants to have sex with god.
I would head for the mountains or countyside because I don't want to be in the same area he is while he is there. I would return after he leaves.
I'd show Mr. Bush the same disrespect. If he came here for a visit I would leave while he was here.
FYI..... Dan'l got laid, that is a good thing, everyone cheer.
the coolest home I saw was made entirely out of scrap and recycled materials. I doubt that would go over well here. The city likes to make money and don't like it when you can do things economically.
That is one awesome home. I could live in it easily.
I understand what they went through, I bought 20 acres one spring and slapped together a tin shelter and started building a 12X24 foot home, while working a job. But was living in it by winter. Later I added a small room onto it. And it cost me less than two grand.
I love doing things like that.
Ah, yeah. I was thinking about it being dangerous to be in the same area as him while in the city but I'm out in Queens. Nobody gives a shit about queens.
I know that quote from Shakespeare. I tell people we are already in hell all the time but they never believe me.
And without electric power. I mounted a gas motor on a table saw. Later I built a power system. I even made the wood burning stove that went in it.
I wasn't thinking of the danger, I just don't want to be around people like that.
That looks very interesting, the house... I try to live simply, and I lived way more simple before I married Mr. J-He's the one who has to have all the gadgets...
Funny... But I can't live in too small a space either, though I get kind of claustrophobic. Doesn't have to be a mansion at all, but at least breathable!
Hi, Jackie. I'm okay with living in a small place, it's just me. But I do have LOTS of storage. All that stuff hasn't got to be heated, it's just stuff.
We need a lot less than we think we do.
This comment section is starting to look like a chat room. Ha, ha, ha.
That is a very cool house indeed. At first I thought it was one I had passed a few times on a windy coast road, overlooking the Bristol Channel, but they say it's in a forest so it can't be the same.
Your sentiments of looking forward to gas costing a hundred bucks. I know what you mean - I think. The crises ahead will be our salvation. In perhaps fifty years (I can't see it happening sooner) we could be in harmony with nature. to be in harmony with one another might take longer. And Scott Adams, yes, I used to think he was cool but he does have strange inhuman ideas too.
If it goes on like this I won't even argue with you.
We'll never be in harmony with each other as long as we have all these different religions, mankind has been proving that for thousands of years.
And all these different countries and governments. We need a simple world wide governing body of the wisest.
and anyone who wants to be on the governing body is immediately banned from it.
I like our little house. I just don't like the shit heads surrounding it.
The monkeys don't want to be governed by the wise, they would put restrictions on them and the things they can do, but it would be best for them.
You know, Punk, your persona makes you look weird, but you're a pretty okay guy.
Hi Billy....
I am with you...time mean little to me...I live each and every day to the fullest and am never in a rush ....I love to take it all in...and enjoy all the small and wonderful messages that most people don't even notice....
that home is the coolest...living close to nature wakes people up...I have always lived away from all the hustle and bustle...I love land and the freedom of doing whatever I want...with no people staring at me...lol....
oh and having a nice bon fire is a must for me too...how I spend most of my weekends...
Have a wonderful day!
Diana
Hi Billy....
I will have to draw a hot babe with awesome hair for you....
oh and you too...with the bon fires...love it! small and wonderful ones...I am planning on having one this weekend!
hugs
Diana
Bill - I'm just in from the pub after the end of week drinks tradition
Wishing you a good weekend
Take it easy
Cheers
Jimmy
Hello, Jimmy, don't think I will have time to get to the beer church this weekend. That's okay they'll survive without me.
Diana, if you wasn't so damn young I would flirt with you. *smirks*
I'm going into town to take care of some business, I hope that none of those monkeymobiles crash into me. Back later.
look on the bright side, 50 american bucks are gonna be worthless soon so spend them while you can.
Billy P, 50 american bucks are already worthless, it won't even get you any sex.
But I remember when women would have sex with you just because they wanted to.
"Spirit is a scientist "
Spirit is a fucking liar! Hugs and all that shit, of course!
bbc - go take a look at http://cobcottage.com Lots of people building of earth in this country. And in most areas you can legally build 120 square feet or 200 square feet - depending on which main code - without permits. Some folks just build a series of structures connected by "outdoor corridors."
check out their links - lots of it happening.
Post a Comment