Get it? Ha, ha, ha. A young camper at summer camp asked the chaplain if "hard on" was hyphenated. The chaplain replies, "What in heaven's name are you writing home about!" The young boy says, "I'm telling Mom and Dad about the project we worked so 'hard on'."
They had a computer recycling drive here Saturday so I recycled some of my old computers. I still had the first 286 I bought. But it was expensive, they need to make it more affordable to recycle computers in this country.
The monkey that was supposed to tow the trailer from here for the Lisa monkey wasn’t getting around to doing it but she did call me. So yesterday I pulled it to a tire stores lot, with their permission. She’ll have it towed from there, or not. If they get tired of it being on their lot they can call me and I will bring it back over here and use it for storage.
Ron, did spirit give you permission to insult his readers? Oh – Okay, carry on then.
A wife one evening drew her husband's attention to the couple next door and said, "Do you see that couple, how devoted they are? He kisses her every time they meet. Why don't you do that?" "I don't know her well enough."
You old timers, do you remember the old Johnny Fuckerfaster joke?
The administration of this particular elementary school decided to start a more inclusive policy on which words were "bad" words. Among those initiated to the category was "suck" (when not referring to the principle of suction).
One day a child came up to the teacher to inform her that one of the other students had said a bad word. "What was the bad word he said?" asked the teacher. "I can't say it." "It's ok to tell me, you won't get in trouble for it." "No, it's too bad, I don't want to say it."
"Well I have to know what he said in order to punish him. Can you tell me what it is without saying it?" "Well... it rhymes with 'fuck'."
GRANTHAM, Pa. - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday that the potential for life begins at conception as she and presidential rival Sen. Barack Obama answered questions about faith and religion in both their personal lives and the public discourse. In a forum devoted to an issue rare on the campaign trail, the two White House hopefuls talked about the presence of God in their lives and how often they read the Bible as well as divisive issues such as abortion, abstinence and human rights within the context of faith.
Spirit is so sick and tired of hearing about this omnipotent biblical god. Now I don’t even want to vote for or support Obama. This country is so fucked, but no one ever listens to me.
I have a dental appointment this morning, Laura is going to clean my six teeth. ROFLMAO.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

19 comments:
Farmer Cook is whipping and slapping his sheep when the local minister comes walking around the corner. The minister says, "My, Farmer Cook, you're certainly giving that sheep a beating. You wouldn't do that to your wife, would you?" The farmer says, "I would if she farted and jumped sideways
every time I tried to mount her."
Having moved here from Montana I love sheep jokes.
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."
- Mark Twain
Know Your State's Motto
California - By 30, Our Women Have More Plastic Than Your Honda.
Georgia - We Put The Fun In Fundamentalist Extremism.
Kentucky - Five Million People; Fifteen Last Names
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay - One of South America's smallest countries proved on Sunday it can hold the biggest barbecue in the world, with the help of 6 tons of charcoal.
The load of meat cooked Sunday set off swirling clouds of aromatic smoke, as 20,000 spectators devoured the cuts quickly.
The stupid crap and pollution the monkeys think up never ceases to amaze me. Never mind about the planet, just set another stupid world record.
Sorry to insult your readers Billy, but stones having lives? Give me a fucking break. That kind always manage to get right on my tits, cos they come out with such shite and forget the important things in life like taking care of society's needs etc. Stones, my arse.
I like the red and black...
No problem, Ron, if we can't take insults and look at being introspective we haven't grown up yet. Or figured thing out right, or something like that.
I was just razzing you a bit, I've always allowed insults here. :-)
Einstein and his close friends were always insulting each other and their intelligence. Yet they stayed close friends.
Mark Twain insulted everyone, even his readers, in his unique way that let them laugh at themselves.
ron, in order to insult someone the other person has to care what you think.
Hey, was that an insult? Ha, ha, ha.
every single year when i teach children how to spell the word 'shirt' i always get 'shit' in a spelling test, kids!
every single year when i teach children how to spell the word 'shirt' i always get 'shit' in a spelling test, kids!
When I was a kid my mom bought me a suit at Easter, so she could show us off at church. In a letter the teacher had us write I thanked my mom for the easter shit, the teacher never caught the mistake. I still have that letter.
Well, it was a mining town, full of mining town mentality, mining town kids and mining town bars and whorehouses.
Maybe the teacher just didn't give a shit. LOL
Nice of you to tow the trailer for Lisa. I hope she gets around to getting it.
75 degrees here today. Nice.
55 Degrees and blistery here, some wind kicking up.
Hi Billy...thanks for the smiles...I am still laughing at the hard on question ....funny stuff...
Good luck with the Dentist...
Have a wonderful day!
Diana
I like the jokes and questions too, good ones. :)
I totally agree about the country, have no idea WTF it's headed for at this point... No return I guess.
The dentist sucks... and not in a good way. LOL! On the positive side, with only six teeth you should be in and out before you can say "tooth decay"!
x
I keep telling them I want those six teeth gone so that I can properly gum nipples. LOL
Get it?
Nope! :~)
hi BBC
i was supposed not to come here again because of your fear of the crows... but your nice comments on my blog forced me to break my promise...
what I like about your comments is the dabate you start... it's good if people talk over their different opinions...
So I answer you back:
:)
yes, we've got lots of oil but same thing you said about US is happening here as to how the money is used.
Poetry can do a lot of things ... the first: it made you interested in crowings (braggings!!) of a crow...
all over the world there are lots of ati-war, anti-racism, anti-terrorism, anti-cancer, anti-whateveritmightbe
rallies and protests ...
but we notice that we have more wars, more bias, more terror, more cancer ... more monkey business each day we get up...
Talking about bad things make them more .. then whay not doing the reverse: let's talk about good things to make them more.. and poetry serves this purpose...
Thus spake the crow!
:D
Stones have lives?
Did I miss something?
I'm just in from the Pub in a suitably relaxed mood just a pity that it's not even mid-week yet
Hi again...
regarding the fear ... my tone was not serious... :)
now that I read my previous comment I see two misspelling in my last paragraph: why ...makes...
so sorry...
and would you please tell me how you give links or type in bold in the comment window?
thanks for your comments
Post a Comment