Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bio-fuels

I went to the beach on Thursday, it’s a beautiful and peaceful place to ponder on things. I do that a lot, ponder on things. I took that picture while I was there. I took others also, but don’t know that I will post them.

I see in the news that some folks are finely realizing that bio-fuels are a mistake, it’s about time. The problem now is to get rid of that program because a lot of monkeys won’t want to. Especially those getting government subsidies because of the stupid political monkeys.

It turns out that there is food bank drive at the landfill this year, ten bucks for all I can get on the truck, so today I’m putting a load together, will get this place tidied up a bit.

Got an email from the president of the local chapter of THE INSANE CHICKS SOCIETY, (note that the first letter of each word spells out TICS *LOL*) she is going to be returning to this area before the end of the month. Nice butt, nice boobs, but we just drive each other nuts. She is a control freak and an empire builder and I don’t give a damn about her properties.

She gets it in her head how it is going to play out when we get together, but it never plays out the way it was in her head because I fucking show up and put a stick in the spokes. LOL “Would you like a beer, Bill?” “Sure, thanks.” “What kind?” “Boobs” “What?” “Um, what did I say?” That girl just don’t know how to relax and go with the flow. If she wants to go by a script she needs to give me a copy of it before the rehearsal. That’s what I do, but they embarrass her. Oh well, sing a happy song, la, la, la.

Does your date or mate want you to take her to an expensive place? Take her to a service station.

A rude New Yorker and his girlfriend were driving across the desert when they had a flat tire on the car. Getting out, the boyfriend was about to start changing it when he spotted a cowboy sitting on his horse, rolling a smoke.

He told his girlfriend that he would make the cowboy change the tire and for her just to wait there. "Hey, parrrrtner," he mocked, "Hows about you get down off of that horse and come over here and change this tire." The cowboy continued to roll the smoke and ignored him. "Hey, Shithead, I told you to get over here and change this tire or I'm going to kick your ass."

The cowboy looked at him and then said, "I'll tell you what, fella. I'm going to finish my smoke. Then I'm going to get down off my horse, kick your ass and make you change that tire. Then while I screw your girlfriend I'm gonna make you hold my balls up out of the hot sand."

Later, as they were driving on across the desert, the girlfriend says, "That cowboy was pretty tough, wasn't he, baby?" "Naw, he wasn't so tough," said the guy. "Did you see him flinch every time I dropped his balls in the hot sand?"

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

15 comments:

BBC said...

Interesting that they haven't put the national speed limit back to 55 MPH again, it really did save fuel.

billy pilgrim said...

i had an economics prof who had one golden rule, never spend a dollar to make 99 cents.

that's what most bio fuels do. they require 100 units of energy to produce less than 90. a huge net loss of energy. but people are hungry for easy solutions that don't require a change in lifestyle.

BBC said...

The problem with bio-fuels as I see it is they compete with farm land that should be raising food to feed people. But many don't seem to see a food crisis coming being as America has been so rich in food for many years. They think that will just keep going on.

Morning, Billy P.

BBC said...

And as you mentioned, the economic factor, but the taxpayers don't seem to understand that they are paying for that.

zirelda said...

I understand I'm paying for it. Every time I go to the grocery store and spend twice as much as I did last week on the same damn things.

Whatever they can do to make money I guess.

BBC said...

I just got back from a walk, stopped at the grocery store, yes, some things are getting expensive fast.

BBC said...

We'll have to become more careful when shopping, food is more important than many other things that we don't really need anyway.

We may have to put in gardens everywhere, I read that it is coming to that. Interesting that we may return to the old ways.

I'm okay with that, I love the country way.

BBC said...

I like country chicks with friendly tits. Ha, ha, ha.

soulbrush said...

as i'm a vegetarian,i will pay for good fresh fruit and vegies, but i do eat to live, not live to eat! food doesn't interest me at all.
insane chick society....? surely not!

beachgirl said...

Your funny.

Down here in Florida the Governor is looking to pass an important new law.

It seems some people find the "Balls in a sack", which is called a "Nut sack" that hang from the tow bar on some trucks offensive. So the Florida Governor is trying to get a law passed to out law the Nut Sack on some pick up trucks. SAY WHAT?

Now I live in Florida. Hurricane Alley. Homeowners are having problems getting insurance for their homes. Insurance companies are pulling out of our state at an alarming rate. It seems they don't want to take a chance on giving some of the money back to the homeowners. The price of gas is now $3.97 for a gallon of premium. Diesel is $5.97 per gallon.
Milk is $5 per gallon. The cost of living is so out of control, and income isn't even close.

We call it the sunshine tax. The only person making money down here are the business owners. If they can stay in business. If your working for a living down here, you are in deep shit.

So as you can tell, we're in deep shit over here in my corner of the world too. It seems us Floridians need to get some Gov't officials with a brain again.

But I had a great ride today. Less gas on the bike.

Have an awesome weekend. I've been to your beach with my Grandmother in July of 2005.

BBC said...

Hey, send me a nut sack !!

Woozie said...

I saw a truck on the highway with a big blue nut sack. Why he would want blue balls I have no idea...

Nit Wit said...

Take her to a service station. I like that.
Shouldn't mess with those cowboys though he's lucky the cowboy wasn't from Brokeback Mountain.

Löst Jimmy said...

That's a good photo of you pondering Bill

Unknown said...

oh I love the beach...nice photo Billy!!!!