
I can turn your crank – BabyI’m a heavy-duty model with a 200 AMP boost, I can get those juices flowing.
Let’s see, red is positive and black is negative, got it. (clamp) (clamp) *CLICK*
Ah yeah, you’re sizzling now baby. Here I’ll just stick this rod in you to check your electrolyte levels.
ooooooOh, baby you’re charged up now, that feels gooood. Get it up, get it in, get it on but don’t mess up her hair dooooo.
I can charm the pants off of a Christian girl, just can’t have sex with her, tried that a few years back with a spoiled self centered Catholic brat.
Hum, it’s getting weird around here, this is a goofy post. Ha, ha, ha. Well, must celebrate our weirdness. Happy Naked Pagan Dancing and all that.
Camper update: Been working on it some.
I went to Beer Church for a bit yesterday – asked Rod if Char putting a dent in his car got him any extra nooky – curious minds like to know – then everyone started talking about sex and it got pretty interesting for a while.
Wonder what it’s like where I live? Check out some of our web cams. And there are also picture links on that site, the link to the panorama views is pretty interesting. WEB CAMS
Oh, I actually have a 200 amp battery charger much like the one in the picture, kept it when I sold my parts house.
I put another post on my other blog, if you want to stay light today don’t go there. My other blog
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

8 comments:
I had a battery charger, like the one on the left. But I lost custody of it in the divorce.
Happy Sunday Billy.
Lost custody of it in the divorce
Ha, ha, ha.
i had the battery charger, but i lost HIM in the divorce! ha ha
Nice equipment ;)
N
I sure have fun trying to thread a needle anymore, even with my little cheater.
BBC, I didn't know you were a quilter.
Hey Billy..great read...you crack me up!
Hell, I didn't know that I was a guilter either.
Post a Comment