I have two saber saws (jigsaws), and they are okay, but I recently bought this really cool air powered saw, they are used a lot in body shops I guess. This saw has a lot shorter and faster stroke than the other kind, it’s just a busy happy short stroking fucker. Um, my mind is wandering again.It has an adjustable guide and can be removed for full depth (get your mind back in place). It’s been handy on the camper project where I removed framing and had to cut it out and leave the aluminum skin intact. It’s the handiest little saber type saw I’ve ever owned and I like the way it cuts smoother than others with longer strokes (not that long strokes are bad), every craftsman should have one.
With the right attachment this handy little busy bee would be great for, um, never mind.
Laura says that I have the blood pressure and pulse of a twenty-year-old, that’s what they all say when I get checked. That’s not bad for 64 years of often grueling work hours and hard work. Not to mention smoking and drinking through all of it. And that stupid little dick still thinks it’s 20 also. It’s a good thing I have a gentle nature or they would have to lock me up in a safe place. Yes, I bitch and rant a lot, but it’s just a way to let off steam, it beats physical aggression.
As for getting my teeth cleaned and checked, it was very trying, even with two shots, my teeth are very sensitive for some unknown reason. And that fancy sonic vibrating cleaning pik or whatever it is, fuck that thing, it sends me right through the roof. But the women there seem to love me, they like my twisted sense of humor and telling them that it’s okay to hurt me because it’s the only chance they will get. I allow them to hurt my teeth, but not my heart. Half way through the session she was calling me honey. Huh? I like her but I didn’t feel the need to put my hand on her butt.
While at the dentist office I read an article about how they are getting so good at predicting the weather, and would be getting even better at it. Do you think they are? The reports never fit here, BTW, the article was dated 1973. Man is screwing up this planet too much to even get close to predicting the weather. A butterfly flapping its wings in South America can affect this planet, just think what all those jet planes up there are doing to it. I know, you don’t care if you want to go somewhere.
You are a fascist, oh yes you are, think about it. Think it out and you will see that you are.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

13 comments:
Tomorrow I will post about the right to die. Not that this subject hasn't been discussed here before.
Oil rises to intraday record above $112
*Yawns*
Bush to greet pope when he arrives today
*Rolls eyes* I would shun him like the plague.
I am fighting my gear head urges these days....I love tools, and having the exact right tool for the job. Comes, I think, from not having any tools and having to tear things down and put them together with a table knife and a shoe heal for a hammer.
But, you will love this, so I'm going to tell you. I cannot screw properly. I am the worse cross threader on the planet. Every floor lamp I've ever put together is slightly off kilter.
Ok, have your way with my confession.
I fight my head everyday, have for years now. I argue with and learn a lot from the cosmos. What I've learned wasn't to be found in books. I'm sure it's there in some old texts from way past, before organized religions, but I haven't come across it.
I have battery operated drills, I call them my screwing devices. Ha, ha, ha.
and who says there's no more romance left in the world... ah l'amore...
I'm having tool envy *chuckle*
just think how much it would hurt if you had a full set of teeth to get cleaned and scaled.
what fun !! new tools
that saw looks like it would be a great tool...
oh and by the way the weather prediction sucks as it sucked years ago...it is easier to head outside and see for yourself...
Have a wonderful night Billy!
Cheers,
Diana
Debra Kay had a question on her blog that I wish to address.
One of the things I ponder is, if we are here in form and shape, why do we spend so much time trying to transcend the body?
I'm not trying to transcend the body, Spirit is trying to enjoy the body's existence here as it flows through it.
At some point in time you have to stop reading books and start thinking for yourself. - Einstein.
I agree with your last comment Billy.
Nice saw. I like air powered tools.
I have a Sawzall with an adjustable guide similar to yours. Mine takes the blade teeth up or down, for those pesky back cuts. And that damn thing will cut anything!
Now that's one I've never heard of, having to have shots for teeth cleaning. That must be some hygienist!
Post a Comment