"Gingko Viagra," Ever hear of that, its for old guys, its function is to help you remember what the fuck you are doing. Like I said, I’ve been getting a little bit done to the little pickup camper. I’ve repaired the roof beams by sistering (old wooden boat days term) them with new pieces. Actually used wood because I recycle and reuse all I can. The picture isn’t very clear or helpful but after removing the rotten wood running the roof line I installed more, except for right at the top where there is a roll of staples, and rivets that I installed after removing the dumb ass rain gutter.
I often make my own glue and plastic wood filler but right now I’m just using Fix-It-All to fill in that gap because I have some here left over from a job when I was fixing someone’s home. I’ve install foam insulation where I removed the fiber insulation. Next I’ll install a heavy plastic vapor barrier.
To see how I make my own great glue and plastic wood look at this old postGlue and plastic wood
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.--John Adams
Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide. --John Adams
"Take it from me, wrinkle cream doesn't work. I've been using it for two years and my balls still look like raisins." --Harland Williams
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs….. BBC

17 comments:
More Americans Turning To Food Stamps
They had better not depend on that with a government that is broke, Helen only gets ten bucks a month from them, it's not worth the effort. People better take up gardening and raising rabbits or something.
The Dalai Lama will be in Seattle April 11-15 to headline Seeds of Compassion,
Whatever, he's too much of a pussy to return to Tibet and do what he should do there. Actually, he should just blow his brains out and stop harping about his god and religion.
Obama tops Clinton in Texas
Good job big guy, I'll vote for that nigger.
Farmers planting less corn could mean higher food bills
I'm worried about the price of beer going up.
again... love your perspective bbc... and you even keep the same fucked up hours as i do... must be a writer... a quote from kerouac:
ACCEPT LOSS FOREVER
p.s. regards your comment on my political blog... is it not true that we are all one???
p.p.s. like how every atom in your body was once a part of a star??? and one day will be again???
Hopper..... protons are capable of being in two places at once, for all we know at this time, maybe many places.
Those stars are us, we are them. We are each other looking for a collective consciousness. It's the only way we can become one. Now if those religions would just go away and stop screwing things up.
That activity out there, it's just creation by sexual energy's, ours, scientists will get around to discovering that someday.
Well, if mankind survives, otherwise not.
seems like NOT if you ask me... just a impassioned observer...
Then we'll just be fucking bugs again.
and on april fools day... that's the truth... the joke is on us... just like it seems to always have been... sorry... i'm not normally so much of a pessimist... i'm in a larvae stage here now i guess... don't hold these words against me...
Did you ever see the stand-up comedy of Dave Chappelle? Your piece about wrinkle cream reminded me of the piece he does about botoxing his balls and showing them to ladies on the beach.Funny as fuck, seriously.
Dave Chappelle doesn't ring a bell with me, but there are many things I haven't seen, it's just a bunch of monkeys fucking around and I have other things to do.
Looks like it's going to be nice and sunny most of the day.
That is...... This monkey has his own fucking around to do.
Good job with the recycling. It's something I find very rewarding.
btw, keeping your glue formula on file for future reference.
so? is it working for you? (the gingko viagra)
Hey, I don't need that stuff, getting my mind off of it is my problem. That little dick thinks it's still 25.
Kind of a moot question being as I haven't had a partner for eight years because I drive women nuts. LOL
But I recognize your question as just humor. Carry on then.
Barb Michelen.... Get your fucking monkey butt on the airplane and fly your monkey ass somewhere other than spirits blog. I don't care about your money, show me your tits.
Hi BBC....nice that you popped by again...atleast I didn't miss the boobs this time...oh so your a hair man...hmmmmmmm...I knew a man who once told me to focus on two things..."the hair and the shoes"
I have to say that I enjoy reading all these comments as much as your post...
Cheers....
Diana
Diana.... I'm sure you have wonderful hair and I would to brush it. But you look a bit young for my tastes for a relationship. I prefer older experienced women.
Younger women don't know how to make love, they just know how to fuck. Not that I'm putting that down, when I was young it worked for me.
Happy paths though.
Post a Comment