Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pussy – Pussy everywhere

We don’t have high journalistic standards here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse. My words just leap out naked.

Yesterday a lady told me that I’m weird, I’m taking that as a compliment. So was Einstein, Richard P. Feynman, Di Vinci, people like that. I just haven’t achieved my fame, yet.

I was in the lumber yard to pay my bill yesterday and Bill Sommers came over to talk to me for a bit. I like to leave snarky comments on his blog. LOL

It’s guys like me that make things like this. ELECTRIC CAR ON A BEER BUDGET

There is getting to be too much pussy around here. I took Helen to the store yesterday for her monthly supply of cat food, she has two cats and loves cats, too much. She spends over fifty bucks a month on cat food. She spoils her cats, my cats, and all the strays that come over here and get in fights with our cats.

I love cats, but damn it, I don’t want twenty of them hanging out around here. If it has wheels or it is a pussy it’s going to give you problems, but what can you do but love them? Damn it, spread the love around, anyone want a stray pussy? A gray cat started showing up here, I wonder if it is a male, I make sure any pussies around here are fixed so it won’t do him any good, and this old post about me trapping a tom cat to get him fixed is sort of amusing. I don’t know who owns him, and I didn’t get permission to get him fixed. Permission? I don’t need no fucking permission, that pussy was in my space, if you don’t want me fucking with your pussy keep it home. LOL
PISSED OFF PUSSY

Thought for the day: There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2040, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.

Turtles can breathe through their rear end. I know a few assholes that talk through theirs. I can exhale through mine.

MY THOUGHTS ON SOME NEWS
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

20 comments:

Jon said...

man you could send some of that pussy my way... lol...

BBC said...

Good morning, Hopper. You mean one of the members of THE INSANE CHICKS SOCIETY?

Hell, I know the president and vice president of the local chapter, I'll give you a two for one deal.

Jon said...

morning bbc... on second thought... i've got enough problems... keep your insane chicks...

BBC said...

Ah come on you wuss, I'll toss in all of their baggage.

Debra Kay said...

We are eerily almost cat free in this neighborhood. Two cats a few houses down control that corner.

One took up residence in my garage for a awhile-i fed him until I was able to get him out-then he wandered on home.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I always used a four wheel drive truck and a can opener. The truck would get to any beer store in any conditions, and the can opener had no moving parts to break down.:)

BBC said...

My block only has four homes on it and the cranky bastard across the street hasn't got any cats, the cats come from other blocks I guess.

BBC said...

The cranky bastard across the street has never been married because he couldn't find a christian virgin.

WTF ??? Even when I was young I could have cared less about having a virgin, I wouldn't have known what to do with one.

Never had one, don't want one, I'll leave that up to those retarded Mormons.

Jon said...

well if you're going to throw in all the baggage... hmmmm... if you pay me a million bucks i'll take them off your hands...

BBC said...

They would take the million bucks off your hands, plus anything they could get from you. They are empire builders and can never get their hands on enough money.

And they haven't had sex with a man for years.

BBC said...

They are liberated American women. Ha, ha, ha.

zirelda said...

Not a cat person here. I like dogs, these days beagles. The cats roaming in the neighborhood last summer managed to kill over half of our fish which really pissed me off. I wish people would keep their cats at home. If I let my dog roam like that, I'd be paying big fines.

BBC said...

It's hard to keep cats home unless they are strictly inside cats. Cats think they own this planet.

But mine pretty much stick to my property, they were born here and are fixed to there is no need for them to wander around looking for sex.

And they are well fed.

Debra Kay said...

A spayed or neutered cat tends not to roam. All roads lead to being responsible for the animals you keep.

Unknown said...

Hi Billy...50 dollars on cat food...what the? holy that is way too much...don't the cats hunt for mice outside...lol

too funny with the implant and viagra info...

have a wonderful day!!

human being said...

My words just leap out naked.

Bravo! Clap clap !
I dropped in to thank you for your nice comments... now see you're answering me back with my own words(i consider your first paragraph as an answer to me!)
loved your technique...

Also wanted to say your line in the chain poem is marvelous...
thanks also for the debate because to back Andrea's line i wrote my second share...

In all the good things happening to me during last few days you had a big share... the first one; to know Hopper.
Thanks.
As to our cultures, seems we share lots of things.
What you said about people not spending their money on research but on such useless things as implants, etc... In Iran we've got lots of that monkey business, too.(See? I'm learning!)

What you said this expenditure will bring about was hilarious and so true... i laughed loud ...very loud indeed.
This time I understood %90 of you post!
:)
P.S.
cats are adorable... in Iran they live freely on the streets...
and lots of them in our homes...

Gadfly said...

My gigantic dog that was my copilot for nearly 15 years. He was the greatest dog, but I could never convince him that cats were people too (maybe because I'm not much of a cat person). But I did manage to break him from killing them.

However, there was this one cat that decided to prance back and forth by the fence and taunt him one day (like pissy tom cats do sometimes)

When my nephew came by, the cat's back was broken, there was a busted hole in the fence and my dog was looking up with his tongue hanging out smiling like "cat's not dead!"

I was summoned home immediately to dispatch the cat and remove all evidence of the incident ;-)

Leah said...

No question about it, "weird" is a compliment. The best one.

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cathy said...

It's the "normal" people who are freaks. Mindless bloody robots most of them. We just added a grey kitten to our household from a neighbours cat which had had 4 kittens. We may have to keep it indoors though, I think there is a cat killer in our neighbourhood.

My father in law has alzheimers but I still had to laugh at your joke, you really need a sense of humour to deal with that kind of situation otherwise it's as fustrating as hell.