That the EUROPEAN UNION is an example of a SECURITY COMMUNITY, in which war has become unthinkable?Actually, I am a bit confused about that being as Tony Blair supported Mr. I’m A Stupid Motherfucker Bush in the Iraq war. I guess even security communities fail?
GET OVER ME DAN'L
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

18 comments:
Dan'l, you bitch plenty about others on your blog also. So just fuck off, you don't know and understand me and you have bigger fish to pick on.
Stupid shit. Hugs of course.
Light, sweet crude for June delivery rose to a record $119.93 a barrel in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
I don't know if it is true but a man on Saturday told me that we are only paying two dollars a barrel for oil. If that is true there sure is a lot of middle men skimming profit off the top, so to speak.
Good old wall street, greed in it's highest form.
300-pound inmate complains Ark. jail doesn't feed him well
AP
BENTONVILLE, Ark. - An inmate awaiting trial on a murder charge is suing the county, complaining he has lost more than 100 pounds because of the jailhouse menu.
If the dumb ass wanted to stay fat he shouldn't have got in trouble. It's not the taxpayers responsibility to help his dumb ass stay fat.
Caution, this blog is frequented by phonies, fakes, imposter's, shady women, pickpockets and delusional old fools. LOL
Talking to yourself again? LOL.
Iraq isn't a member of the EU as far as I know. I think the idea is that they don't war with each other.
Not that I approve of any war.
Iraq isn't a member but I don't think that any member should be messing with other countries, only protecting their own space.
I enjoy talking to intelligent people so why shouldn't I talk to myself. :-)
I can tell when I'm talking to intelligent people, they agree with me. :-)
Boy, the meatloaf I made yesterday is even better today. Never made meatloaf with a can of chili in it before.
i want to give you double hugs when you start talking to yourself.
That's funny, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as they agree with me.LOL.
The meatloaf sounds really tasty.
Don't get the rainy day blues there, If I lived nearby I could pop over with a few beers and we could have a real good chinwag.
You got beer? Come on over. Na, better not, it gets my tail wagging. LOL
Hi Billy....as usual I love reading all your comments...hee hee...and what's this ...you don't already have a nice vegetable garden...I thought you would for sure...well if not you better get into it this season...it is so nice to grow your own stuff...
yeah that roto-tiller is a wonderful find...I love gardening...
oh so you cooked up a storm this weekend...sounds yummy! It is rainy and cold here today so I have been indoors...I also feel very sleepy on days like this...
Well have a wonderful day!!!
Been raining here all day Bill
And looks like it's here for the rest of the week.
A can of Chili in your meatloaf? That surprisingly sounds delicious.
hahahahaa...cute one Billy...but no that wasn't on purpose...I am thrilled that you look at my artwork in that detail...lol...
"I am a bit confused about that being as Tony Blair "
Same here. Blair wasn't a diehard Jesus Freak (that I knew of). Even if he was...of all the fucking idiots to go to war with........
"GET OVER ME DAN'L"
I Did Billie!! ROTFLMAO!!! God Damn, I'm going to miss your lack of a brain!:)
Uh...Billie? In case I don't, why don't YOU try getting over ME? Now there's a novel concept, even for you!:)
Delusional old fart, thinks that post was about him. *rolls eyes*
Post a Comment