
The pussy’s here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse are not interested in cute little fluff butts other than when they are feeling playful and want a swat toy. They don’t think there is enough meat on those little ankle biters to make a decent shish kebab and the last thing they need is a big hairball. PUSSY’S YAWN AND GO BACK TO SLEEP
Remember now, ceiling cat is watching you masturbate.
I have a bag of wood pellets here that were given to me so I did an experiment yesterday. I think I can come up with a simple way to burn pellets, but not now, I have other projects going now.
Out of chaos shall come the New World Order. -- George Herbert Walker Bush
And it’s not going to be anything like that monkey thinks it will be. Doesn’t matter, he won’t be here to see it.
WASHINGTON - The presidential campaign of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday that her husband, the former president, supports a free trade agreement with Colombia that she strenuously opposes.
Okay, her screwed up christian background is starting to creep in. Never mind, my thoughts on this would be over most heads.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

15 comments:
It's laundry day here at the whorehouse.
*Tosses fluff ball toy in washing machine*
Well, maybe ya gotta have a sense of humor like mine to appreciate this. LOL
hey bbc... i'd like if you'd play!?!
Good morning Hopper, I'm not clear on what you are shooting for there but I guess I can toss some naked words at you.
I'll be right over.
Marina bans topless fishing tours
The city marina of Fort Pierce, Fla., has banned a charter
fishing service that offers tours with topless and
bikini-clad female mates. City officials said they ordered
Smokin' Em Charters to leave the marina after they
discovered purchasers of the company's fishing tours could
pay extra for a tour with scantily-clad women acting as
mates, the Palm Beach (Fla.) Post reported. "We had no idea
this was going on," said Dean Kubitschek, manager of the
Fort Pierce City Marina. "I can't have families running up
to me with brochures with nude ladies on them saying,
'What's this?' It's not right." Kathi and Harold "Captain
Gil" Coombes, who have run the company for about eight
years, said they have moved their business to Harbortown
Marina. They said they are circulating a petition and hope
to change the minds of city officials.
Um, that's interesting.
Hmm... I wonder what the women are paid.
Omigosh what if FAMILIES saw boobies? I tell you what, them boobies are going ruin the world by golly. It always pissed me off that I had to cover up my titties and yet every beer swilling okie man can mow his lawn in his boxer shorts, athletic sox and beergut hanging out for all the world to see. Half of them have bigger boobies than I do. What's so awful about my boobies?
Good question, I guess enough to make them want to do it.
You can mow Helen's lawn with your boobs out, we won't care. Sometimes she looks out her window and catches me taking a leak in the yard and if I notice her I shake it at her a few times.
She gets a big kick out of that.
The little doggy is a cutie patootie! :o)
Yes, it is just as cute as a button.
I wonder if there is such a thing as topless groundskeeping?
Boobs are kind of hazard around lawn mowers, thorns and such. When I lived in the country I found a sports bra or bathing suit top to be safer, not for modesty's sake.
And not that it matters, but there is no place else or any reason to say this, so I'll say it here-PISS on those tube top things. The only point, as far as I can see, is to make you feel immodest when they (boobs) pop out and give someone else a laugh. What a complete and udder (ha ha) travesty. The two women on earth with perky enough breasts to pull off the look are welcome to them ALL.
Somehow, the female humans got the bad end of the design. Men's junk is supposed to hang down-ours is supposed to hang UP? Who made up that rule. Probably the same joker who made up the rule where I have to wear a shirt in thousand degree high humidity weather and you don't.
Hi Billy...I have as much fun reading your posts as reading all these comments...
hope you're having a wonderful day and can't wait to hear about your idea on burining those wood pellets...
Cheers,
Diana
Glad to see you fixed the trolling motor.:)
Trolling motor, LOL
Post a Comment