Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring has sprung & it’s mating season

Where am I?

This zoo is ran by a bunch of monkeys and it’s mating season. Okay, so moose don’t mate in the spring but apparently it’s okay for them to screw statues?

Don’t pay any attention to spirit, been thinking about, sex. It’s not as if I’m not thinking about it all the time anyway. The spirits are always horney, it’s just all the monkey business that screws everything up.

After looking at the news I guess I have nothing else to say today, this world is too depressing.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

23 comments:

BBC said...

An old song is like an old friend.

Jon said...

Well BBC, I've gotta give it to ya... you're really paying attention... yes an old song is like an old friend... and I think that even though you're the ultimate devils advocate you've got something to teach us with the moose screwing the statue... your language and my language have more in common than different... I steal too... nice to see you checked in on me...

Jon said...

and i must say... this exchange between ourselves and HUMAN BEING is one of the more rewarding ones I've had in this blogosphere... thanks BBC

BBC said...

It's not enough just being human being. Mankind must evolve into being spirit.

Or the opposing thumbs are just a waste because they do so many stupid things.

Spirit with thumbs, think about it.

Debra Kay said...

If you can't be, with the one you love, honey, Love the one you're with!

My neighbor had a rooster who had a harem of plaster ducks. The rooster did get a better disposition when he was sent to be with some real live horny hens.

Statue screwing may seem sad at first, but HELLO, ducks and meeses don't have hands, let alone thumbs.

Last spring, my kingsnake Elvis (now departed) attempted to lock up with my wrist. Ironically, that was one male being who probably was not turned on by a female giving off body heat. I stared for a minute to confirm that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing, then I took him gently off my arm and distracting him with a lovely pinkie rat. Elvis was always fonder of his belly than his hemipenes anyway.

Go outside. Newspapers are depressing, people are downright dreary, the world is not. You know that, so stop acting like you don't.

BBC said...

Chickens are cool, when he knocks off a little the whole yard cackles about it. Got some sex, got some sex, yea!!!

Chickens have more fun than humans do. Humans are too damn busy shopping and doing stupid stuff.

It's raining today, but I'll go for a walk in the rain.

BBC said...

Have any of you had any experience burning wood pellets without a pellet stove?

Debra Kay said...

I guess the answer would be no...since wood pellets makes me think of wood turds....like rabbit pellets, or maybe thats where beads come from.

Hell, wood is wood, dig a hole, light a match and see what happens.

human being said...

Hi BBC!
Thanks for your nice comments. I do agree with you about some women as being just shoppers... Here,too, we have lots of them. And nobody cares about the planet... yes! so depressing...

I've written more there... if you think a headache can help you overcome your depression come and read it...
:)

To tell you the truth, I cannot understand some of your language... you've got wonderful ideas but the language you use... Gosh ... maybe I should learn more!

And one question: seems you consider all people except yourself (who are a spirit) monkeys...
Yes? No other choice? And how monkeys can become spirits?

P.S. I should also thank you for bringing with you more friends to me... All of you are precious.

BBC said...

And one question: seems you consider all people except yourself (who are a spirit) monkeys...

Well, what I'm actually saying is that I'm a monkey that has found his spirituality. What we are spiritually, in evolution.

To tell you the truth, I cannot understand some of your language... you've got wonderful ideas but the language you use... Gosh ... maybe I should learn more!

Are you referring to my swearing? What spirit wouldn't swear about how things are on this planet.

soulbrush said...

what were you before you became a (free)spirit?

BBC said...

I've always been a free spirit. But to answer your question, being brainwashed. But not very successfully, I got away from all those stupid teachers and mentors we have.

zirelda said...

mmm, I got the email with the moose too. I could not figure out what the moose was thinking...

The news is very depressing today.

Roxanne said...

thanks for dropping by my site, BBC... (sorry I accidentally deleted your comment ... i'm a newby at this blogging thing) ... you shouldn't be surprised at the moose. When in Africa, the only thing I saw more than animals sleeping, were animals trying to get it on with other uninterested animals / trees / rocks / you name it ...

Unknown said...

that photo is hilarious...poor moose...hope you have a wonderful day/evening!!!

Cheers,
Diana

Woozie said...

Did you see Princess Diana all over the news today? She's been dead for what, twelve years?

BBC said...

You know, Woozie, I just don't give a fuck about Princess Diana. She was just another monkey fucking around.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Proving yet once again, the male species will, when horny enough, screw anything that doesn't move.

That just happened to be kinda a cold Bitch.

Sophia said...

I think I've been here before, but I can't remember for sure.

A friend recently sent me the picture of the moose humping the statue. I was eerily reminded of my male dog, Peabody, a beagle. When I first rescued him from the world of strays, he humped on everything in sight. He was fixed, right away. I thought he had been cured of the habit, when, a number of months later, I had a friend over for a visit. He decided it was time to embarrass me because he started humping my friend's leg! I think she was embarrassed, too. But we both laughed it off.

BBC said...

You.....Can't you ever fucking think of something more intelligent to say?

BBC said...

The Future Was Yesterday.... If I was willing to screw anything that doesn't move I wouldn't have gone without sex for eight years now.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Personally, I've yet to do it with a statue/love doll/other inanimate object. I think i'd rather just jolly myself a milk hand, frankly.

Cedar said...

Braccae tuae aperiuntur