The lovely DIANA sent me a card with a cupcake on the face of it. No, she didn’t email it, she personally made a card just for me and sent it to me in a snail mail. Remember snail mail? And those warm fuzzy things you used to get in them that you could touch and enjoy? The internet is wonderful, but for warm and fuzzy you can’t beat getting something that you can feel with your fingers.I eagerly opened the card hoping that she had enclosed a picture of her ‘cupcakes’, but no such luck. *sighs* I’m teasing of course, I know little about her and have no more than a passing interest in her. Hell, who am I kidding, spirit loves looking at cupcakes, I have lots of pictures of cupcakes on my computer, I’ve posted some of them on my blogs. Artful ones, I don’t do hard porn and vaginas, just art. Some would call boobs porn but I don’t.
It really is a lovely card. She has very nice penmanship. My penmanship looks like a monkey wrote it with his tail, or his dick. And she had very nice things to say about me, I guess she can see under the grumpy exterior. The card now presides on my bulletin board.
I wasn’t going to do a tax return this year, but the government wants to give me 300 bucks for fifteen minutes of work to fill out the form. A stimulus payment they call it, hoping that we will use the money to kick start the economy. But I’ll use it to pay off the rest of my new computer, fuck the government and the rich.
A DRY TOWN ….. In a small midwestern conservative town, there wasn't a place to get a drink for miles around, so a local entrepreneur saw an opportunity: He started to build a tavern. Liking a "dry" town, the local church started a campaign to block the bar from opening with petitions and prayers. The businessman was polite when congregants came to protest, but work continued on the tavern.
But the night before the grand opening, a lightning strike hit the bar and it burned to the ground. The church folks were rather smug in their piousness after that -- until the bar owner sued the church on the grounds that the church was ultimately responsible for the destruction of his building, either through direct or indirect actions or means.
The church vehemently denied all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise in its reply to the court. At the first hearing, the judge held up the paperwork and looked at the lawyers on both sides of the lawsuit. "I don't know how I'm going to decide this," the judge said, "but as it appears from the paperwork, we have a bar owner that believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that doesn't."
THE RIGHT TO DIE
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

18 comments:
Oh, it's Wednesday isn't it? Laundry day here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse.
That cup cake looks tasty!
I'm a believer in the right to die too. It's a big discussion in my family as we have plenty of elders lining up and they all want their wishes known...because of course they all get addled in the end, I become POA and have to decide wheter they really meant it when they said pull the plug or don't pull the plug.
One of the hardest conversations I ever had to have was telling a beloved Uncle that I would not assist him. At the time, he was aware enough to understand the jeopardy that that would place me in. He seems to have forgotten that notion now and I have fulfilled what I COULD do, which was bring him back home to Oklahoma so he could fade surrounded by relatives who love him.
I don't have any younger relatives to take care of ME so when my time comes I'm placing all the animals in good homes and going into the woods. I'd really prefer a beach, but I can't stand the thought that my last act would be to stink up a beach and ruin someone's morning walk. Unless it was someone I didn't really care for.
Maybe we should all crawl into sacks and do ourselves in on somene's porch, like the old turd in the sack routine.
Let's see, would I assist someone? Don't know, I've never had to face that situation, I guess it would depend on the situation.
And it's something I would just as soon never have to face. Like Debra I would just as soon go die in the spiritual park, nothing in nature is wasted.
But don't you know it, some damn bleeding hearts will want to put me in a hospital.
How nice to get a card in the mail. I remember how much I enjoyed getting mail. Rach has started writing her friend that moved to Julesburg and she eagerly waits for the letters to come.
Hi Billy....
so sweet of you to post the card...I am a huge fan of getting things snail mail...like you said...the internet and e-mail is handy but there is something special about getting something you can actually touch...
Hope you have a wonderful day...I am heading to visit with my parents now...
Hugs
Diana
yeah... who even believes in lightening being random... there's no scientific explanation for it... even Einstein couldn't give us one...
funny how you argue against poems so much when so much of what you say is poetic... you're a bit of an enigma BBC
I am? Hey, I resemble that remark. :-)
Poems are okay all in all, I just don't need a constant stream of them. A poem, like art, is seen differently in different eyes and minds so it often the Author or Artist's work is misinterpreted.
I try to just stick to simple words. But that is just another way of painting a picture in ones mind.
The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought. - Leon Blum
Lou Gotlieb (The Limelighter's bass-player) had a commune (called Morningstar) but when short of funds, decided to deed the property to God. There was a barn in the neighborhood that was struck by lightening so they thought they could sue God for everything He owned, the judge had to rule that God couldn't own property in Sonoma County.
Trying to sue god would be like trying to sue mother nature, good luck with that.
Love the cupcake card, how sweet! And you are so right, it's always fun to receive *snail mail*. :~)
"But I’ll use it to pay off the rest of my new computer, fuck the government and the rich."
The World According To A Dork. Who exactly did you think was gonna get that money for your computer? Mother Teresa?
Hugs & all that shit of course!
Depends on your definition of pornography, Billy. If by pornographic you mean obscene, I don't find vagina's in the least bit pornographic. Saying that, I don't find much involving consenting adults obscene, so in my world there isn't much pornography, just lots of humping....
Ron, to each his own I guess, but I'm just not into looking at vagina's, I think they look weird.
But I sure like sticking my dick into one.
You're hilarious, dude.
you soppy old fool you, one cupcake turns you to mush!!!what would two do to you???
Post a Comment