Friday, April 04, 2008

TRY JESUS

Now if I was a woman and saw that bumper sticker on a car I would think, “Yeah, why not try Jesus? I’ll bet he is a real stud.”

As schools face cuts, top bosses enjoy perks
It’s headlines like this that are always keeping spirit pissed off.

It’s irritating that some videos make you watch a commercial first, but what the hell. SLEEPING BEAUTY'S

YOU'RE ALL I NEED TO GET BY

The picture is what the overhead, the bed area of the little pickup camper looks like now. I had to remove 18 inches of the deck because it was rotten, and a lot of the framing. And the outside skin was separated, I have the skin back together now and will now start installing new framing and decking. I’ve also removed the rest of the dumb ass rain gutter and installed pop rivets in the screw holes. That’s just a 2X4 you see in the window, helping hold down a plastic tarp I have over the camper.

It’s a Perris Valley camper, made in Mount Angel, Oregon in 1975. It was as well constructed as any campers made back then but I hope those little monkeys are better camper builders now.

Spirit maintains that the only original art is created by nature. And that is where the monkey artists get their ideas, were it not for nature everything would look like a bowl of gray soup and there would be none of the monkeys art that reflects nature or anything else. You little monkeys need to get over yourselves. I’m surrounded by art, free art. I get up everyday and look out at the mountains in the spiritual park I live next to. Do I need it on my wall? No. I need a little spiritual monkey to take up there and screw. Ah screw it, never mind.

I hauled Helen’s little monkey butt into town in the Pissant Express monkeymobile yesterday morning so she could do her monthly banking and we had breakfast at the Cornerhouse. It was a pretty nice day, for a change of pace I polished my carrot outside in nature.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs….. BBC

27 comments:

BBC said...

"News from the Pentagon: Soldiers can now live together if their married. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can you imagine being under constant attack from a hostile enemy then having to go out and fight the terrorists?" - Craig Ferguson

BBC said...

NEW YORK - More than 80 percent of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, the highest such number since the early 1990s, according to a new survey.

That's because Americans (I'm generalizing) are stupid and don't want to grow up.

zirelda said...

yes it is brake. I've been sick on top of spending too many days in training with 20 people in a too small room. Sorry about that.

I agree that all original art is created by nature. Nature inspires me, otherwise my existance would be little more than a colorless blob. Ideas hit and then I have to act or they bottle up. Bottling up is not good.

BBC said...

I hope that you are feeling better now, Zirelda.

Debra Kay said...

Aren't WE part of nature too? Of course, we're a very screwed up part. And some of the crap people call art-but maybe I just don't get it. There is a different vibe from something that was created just to be in touch with the creative power and something that was created to stick on your lawn or your wall to show people that you could afford it and do have taste.

The finest art moves and lives and withers and dies and then is reborn.

BBC said...

The finest art moves and lives and withers and dies and then is reborn.

I like that. Crap, it looks like it is going to rain all day. I won't get much done on the camper I guess.

Knight said...

I agree that art is all just a remake of our reflection of nature and it has all already been done. Some of the beauty of it is that everything has to be retold or redesigned to help people understand and learn.

You said we all need better profiles. You are right about that. You really should write out something and post a link. I would consider doing the same but I don't expose a lot of myself on my blog just yet.

BBC said...

My property can only be described as 'dump art' because I collect so much stuff to save it from the landfill.

And work on fixing it up or finding a new home for it. Things are always moving through here to Yahoo Freecycle and such.

I guess I've become very eccentric.

zirelda said...

Lots better now Billy. Thank you.

zirelda said...

And yes, we are part of nature too. We are as much an animal as the beagle and the pigeon. Except I think they are more cultured than we are.

BBC said...

They have ruined this area to the point that there isn't enough fish for the beautiful eagles.

So they are resorting to eating seagulls. Ya, we're cultured and all that shit.

Unknown said...

Hi Billy....are you calling me a monkey! hehehe...Art is so wonderful...I feel alive when I create things......just as you make things with your hands...it is art...

Hope you have a wonderful day...

Hugs
Diana

Löst Jimmy said...

Have a great weekend Bill

BBC said...

Other Art

Knight said...

Your Art is very interesting and well crafted. If you ever need some extra cash you should consider selling them on etsy.com. Since they are all one of a kind you would probably find a lot of interested people.

BBC said...

My world doesn't revolve around money. I only make those toothpick cups for women that I want to have one.

They are gifts from my soul, I wouldn't think of selling one.

I have one here I haven't finished yet, it's a very special one, I may not finish it, I don't think I'll ever meet the woman I would like to give it to.

BBC said...

Each one I've made in recent years have two rings around them. Circles with no beginning and no end.

They represent two souls/spirits. Well, that's getting deep, I'll just shut up.

Knight said...

It's deep but it makes sense. I didn't realize they were so personal. Does Helen already have one? Why only women?

Jon said...

i like this post lots bbc... took your advice yesterday too... peace man...

DILLIGAF said...

Sometimes I just look up at the stars or go to the park and sit and look at the trees. Natures art I suppose.

One evening a young fox came right up and sniffed my hand and let me tickle behind its ear for a moment.

Dunno if it's art but it felt brilliant.

BBC said...

Knight, I guess I've never thought of asking a man if he wanted one. Isn't it usually women that are interested in things like that?

Us men, we're slobs. LOL

BBC said...

Oh, no Helen hasn't got one. Helen hasn't got much of anything in her home.

Just a kitchen table and two chairs, and her fifty year old wood burning kitchen stove. A couch in the front room and two other pieces of furniture.

She likes it that way and is the happiest most well adjusted woman I know so go figure.

Cynnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BBC said...

You know damn good and well what I mean. :-)

Thanks for dropping by with the nice cleavage, spirit admires it.

BBC said...

polishing carrot

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Yes, humankind is a part of nature, obviously, but what's perhaps not so obvious to everyone is that we're a part of it that's become insane.
So our art isn't always beautiful.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

human being said...

I do believe that real art is in nature and the way we live. But I like some of these imitations done to master the art of being human.
So many of these endeavors can be respected; others ignored.

Thanks for dropping in and commentig on my blog.The answer is waiting there for you.