Monday, November 13, 2006

Back in the seventy's

I have changed the text in my profile, not much, just a bit. Things change you know, evolution is like that, we must change with it or die. We can evolve into a peaceful world where we are godly, or we can evolve into a Star Wars planet. I believe the second path is not a good option and can destroy mankind and the spirit of the earth.
….
Lets try to stay a little light today, remember, I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult.
….
I found this at a garage sale back in the seventy’s, you may have to click on it to view it good. It is on some type of felt cloth and about printer paper size so I was able to scan it after computers got so common. I also had an artist make a large copy for me, it is framed and hangs on the wall over my computer desk.
….
Well, I think this is staying light, with just a little heavy in it (We’re just having a little loving family fight here, right?) They sure are having fun picking on me over at a certain blog. (Ahem) Rusty Fart, or something like that. LOL…. It’s cool, the little folks have to play also. Says that folks shouldn’t insult others yet she also does, isn’t this great entertainment folks? Hell, I think this is a lot of fun. Like I’m supposed to care what a person that doesn’t like the police, seems to approve of the youth smoking, fighting, hides suspects from the police (a possible serious offence had she been caught). Man, this is so fifty years ago, evolution sure is slow. Maybe longer, my dad would have never protected me or any other youth from the police. Those hillbilly’s, go figure. By the way ‘Rusty’, yes, it really is a picture of my dick. But you can’t tell by a picture how big a dick is. Doh!!! HOWEVER, I’m honest and transparent so I will tell you. It’s average size, about six inches, face it, dicks are dicks. But it’s really friendly. :-)
….
They don’t vary as much as, umm, tits. BTW, how is the ol’ gravity lesson acting on them? Learn anything? LOL… God I love those folks that pick on me, all this makes me laugh a lot, provides us all with good entertainment. Like no one else trolls *rolls eyes*…. (thanks sewmouse, hugs). I have to drop in to see what they are saying about me, it’s entertaining and gives me new material to work with. I doesn’t make me mad like it does them. They need to neuter those kids or they will raise another generation like I was raised, we need to start improving the gene pool on this planet. He, he, he. Hell haft no fury like a pissed off woman. LOL
….
Bathroom Hippo.. Hi buddy, it’s the little dick here. How’s it going, ya little fuck? Oh, wait, you’re an attorney, that was a foregone conclusion. Never mind, we already have all those jokes. :-).. BTW, if you are going to hang out in the bathroom all the time can’t you at least turn the exhaust fan on? Leave all the snide remarks about me on others blogs that you like little buddy, it improves traffic to my site. LOL….. But I don’t beat around the bush, see ya around ya little fuck. .. :-)
….
At Beer Church Thursday evening, Tim, the young giant of a man with a big attitude, and new-ish bartender likes to pitch shit on me, okay, he likes to pitch shit on everyone. And he likes to act tough toward a person at times, but I have my comebacks, he doesn’t scare me just because he is twice my size and could snap me in half with one hand. He was tossing them at me and I was tossing them right back. He went over and said something to Char and Ron about me (I didn’t catch it) and I heard her say to him (Char was known me for some time) “You will never win an argument with Bill.” (She has watched me drive a few stupid women crazy)
….
He said something like, “Oh yes, I had him on my knee spanking him yesterday.” I came back with, “That was really weird, me on his knee with my dick up his ass.” *folks spew drinks* Tim wanders off to find something else to do. LOL
….
I have competition, this minister is a hoot, I didn’t know that Lutherans could be fun, check him out.
http://generalscuttlebutt.blogspot.com/
….
I happen to have known and been friends with cops, they are just trying to do their jobs the best they can keeping a bunch of monkeys and hillbilly’s in line. If you don’t like the police, the next time you need help, call your mother. Have a great day everyone. Hugs. BBC

16 comments:

BBC said...

Why don't you two insult me on my blog? I would love that. :-) It would have great entertainment value. LOL

BBC said...

This one is funny today.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/pearlsbeforeswine

Anonymous said...

J_G hasn't written you in a while..what's wrong.. must be exhausted after your night of blisssssssssssssss LOL

Love that pict..colours are great and it's cute... ;-)

I'm at the computer lab.. dreary day today but quite mild for this time of year.. up North there was a little snow and that reminded me that I haven't my winter tires on yet...

Paws is at school today.. she's replacing someone for the next two months...

Have a great day! XOXO

BBC said...

44.8 at this moment, and some wind. I'd better take a nap before my (ugg) dental appointment. Hugs.XOXO

Anonymous said...

No kidding on that cop thing. "Next time call your mother." Bada-Bing. BTW, my only brother is a cop.
That Beer Church gathering sounds a like a hoot. Around here we have Bert & Ernie's, a joint run by, yup, Bert & Ernie (two long-haired hippie Hispanic dudes). Clientele includes bankers, bikers, day laborers, yuppies, hippies, various and assorted barflies, and anyone in between.

Sewmouse said...

Ohh, BBC (and Hammer...) THANK YOU !!!!

Oh it feels so GOOD to read that guy's blog. Just knowing that my little brother is not the ONLY effed up LCMS minister is gonna make my day!
*hugs*

NewsBlog 5000 said...

To paraphrase Tom Robbins, there are two types of cops, Angels and Cowboys. Fortunately, all the cops I know are the former.

I respect fair and even hard-ass cops. I have no respect for those that join up to wear terminator glasses be a bad ass.

Everything Nice said...

Yes. It's chilly. Glad to see that God and I are so close. Do you do house calls?

Okay so first... Lutherans are fun?

Second.. why didn't you eyeroll after the little dick comment?

Third... Why did you change your text in your profile?

Fourth.. Thanks for stopping by the wagon... can you explain to me why you thought I would love that post you linked? i didn't see any pygmy goats or sacrificial blood shed in it.. but you're right... we fuck like that sometimes so perhaps you are always watching.

I steal Johnny's smokes, he likes it like that. because he doesnt smoke... but we do kidnap innocent hooters waitresses and make them watch.

It's silly.

BBC said...

Everything Nice. No Hon, I don't do house calls, I don't go anywhere anymore, they would have to come to me, hell, you would finish me off in a week or less. I have to pace myself. Umm, okay, come on over. LOL

That Lutheran is fun, I can't speak for the rest of them.

Pleased that you dropped by to see how things are going at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, feel free to drop by anytime for a little, umm, stroke. Hugs.

Everything Nice said...

I love you God. thanks for understanding me... i hereby throw you my panties.

Anonymous said...

Beer Church sounds like a blast, BBC! I'm so glad you have a place like that to go and hang out. You've earned quite a reputation which is a good thing, ay?

I'm with you on the police. You can't hold an entire group responsible for the actions of a few.

Hugs!!!!!!!

BBC said...

Boy, this blog spins off in directions I didn’t foresee when I started it. It’s like it, umm, frigging reflects life, has a life of its own, the way my life has gone over the years. “I’m going that way”, I say to myself, Opp’s a detour. I mean, really, I didn’t percieve any hot chicks showing up in here. What can I say, umm, “Pretty frigging cool!!” LOL

Have a good evening everyone, hugs. BBC

Anonymous said...

hummmmm was the comment that bad?

BBC said...

What? Someone deleted their comment? Too bad I missed it. Frigging coward, come back so we can have some fun with you, ya pussy.

Don't leave a comment if you are going to change your mind, ya pussy. It's why anonymous can't post here, well in part because of spam, but also because I don't like folks that hide and won't show their colors.

I would never leave an anonymous comment anywhere, that would be below my dignity. If I can't show my true self somewhere, well, fuck it. Hugs of course.

BBC said...

BSB... I don't delete comments other than spam. I take on all comers. The person that wrote the comment can delete if they wish. Notice that it says that the Author of it deleted it, not me.

I hope that you are having a nice evening hon, get the girls back yet? Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Everything, stop flirting with BBC. I'm getting jealous! ;)