A lady, I don’t recall which one because I look at so many blogs, was saying something about tattoo’s. Personally, I don’t get them. Well, for the most part anyway. I see people all the time that have tattoo’s all over their body’s. Bitching because they don’t have homes and such. Well, hello? Tattoo’s are expensive, all the other stupid shit you folks do, like booze and drugs are expensive. Don’t whine to me because you don’t have a home, I bought my first home in my middle twenty’s.….
Mostly I think tattoo’s are stupid. But !!! Having said that, I do have one. I did it myself when I was about sixteen. The initials where added later. They are LC, meaning Laurel Cook, my stupid Christian wife. Okay, so I had a weak moment, I got over it and will one day have it changed to LG. Love Goddess.
….
Any who, I think that small discrete tattoo’s are fine. Every woman should have a butterfly, flower or some such thing on her breast or butt. For me to kiss of course. (Smirk) But walking scenery just doesn’t make much sense to me even though some of it is interesting. And a lot of it isn’t well thought out and is just stupid. That’s just my two bits worth of course.
….
I’m still giving thought to Hammer’s post of his miracle, and will reply to it soon, but today I just want to relax, lick some tattoo’s. :-)
….
Well, as long as I’m being a little sensuous, I’ve stumbled across a few blogs in the last few days that makes Lusty seem rusty. I mean, these gals are steaming. Maybe Lusty should stayed on track instead of wondering off in different directions. But we all have our own journeys don’t we?
….
I don’t have time to read their blogs but they are pretty cool. Besides, I don’t need to read their minds, not with my imagination. LOL
….
Have a great day folks. Oh, ladies, send me pic’s of your tattoo’s, the more skin, the better, it’s all about the love ya know… LOL…. Hugs. BBC

20 comments:
LOL.... Another great one at Sinfest. Gods favorite comic.
http://www.sinfest.net/
Oh, I LOVE tats. Not on me, of course, but I do think they're sexy as hell on others.
Ah, my troll is back. :-) God sure loves that feisty little critter. But I don't have time to play with her right now. She'll just have to spend the day thinking about me kissing her tits and taking her away to a happy place. Hugs Jenny.
Geez Jenny, is that anyway to talk to a man you love? To a man that loves you?
No shit, I really do love her. Those insane Christian women have nice twats. When you can get in them. Snort.
Too funny....
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/pearlsbeforeswine
wow! BBC you must be quite athletic to be able to kiss your own ass... ;-) Hope you're going to post that picture when you do...
She just won't give up, will she? I'm sure she's IN LOVE with you..
I wanted a tattoo of a Honeybee on my back just below my shoulder.. Honeybee does represent me.. I can be sweet but don't step on my toes of you're sure to get stung.. wanted that for my 40th.. unfortunately my doctor gave me a big FAT NOOOOOOO worried about hepatitis C... ;-(
Oh well... life is good anyways and hey.. I'm bald should be enough for my 40th.. ;-)
Bonne journée! Bisouxx
A honeybee would be cute. Maybe you can find one of those temporary ones. Looks like it's going to be a nice day here.
Yeah, I know, she has a love/hate relationship with me. She removed her picture from her blog but she isn't a bad looking woman, a big smile and she would be quite attractive.
And she is probably pretty smart, where it not for that little insanity in her. But Christians need that crutch.
Wow, you must of made a great impression on ole j_g. She's definitely in love with you. Reminds me of the girls in back in school, the ones that picked on you the most were the ones that wanted you.
I like small cute tattoo's in intimate places on women. Most of the ones on men are tasteless and gaudy, but not all. If you can afford them, then why not? The people who would blow all there cash on tattoo's, would do it anyway.
Have a great day, ramble on, dude!
Right, Nick, we fight a lot but the sex is great. Every time she thinks of me her nipples start swelling up and .......
Oh man, I am so going to hell. ..LOL
sorry bbc - no tats so no pics yet...smile
love goddess -- you can change it to mean that right now...what are you waiting for...who's to know except for her and she doesn't count..like she'd hear or something...be bold..do it!!
Hi Az.... I just haven't gotten around to doing it is all. Nice day up here. I've got to take Helen shopping catch ya on the flip flop. Hugs.
Someone is off her meds again.
She even decided to invade my space. I tried to be sweet and kind, BBC - really I did... I'm afraid it might have come across as just a TOUCH sarcastic, however.
*rolls eyes*
I never got tattoos either. My best friend's dad is an old biker, and the premier tattoo artist in the state. I like to think that I constantly redefine myself. I just can't think of anything I'd want to be stuck with.
Tattoos! I myself don't see nything wrong with them except one thing some of these guys and gals that get them and don't have a pot to piss in are probably also neglecting their children, then I have a problem seeing those sweet things go without so much including the love from their parents because their so much in love with their own body tracking it up.....
I see the little lady is back, bbc! You must have really charmed her or she'd ignore you so enjoy the attention.
I don't mind tattoos on most people but there have been a few I've stumbled upon over the years that were too weird for even me.
You doing OK? Hugs!
About heaven, I used to tell my grandmother that she would find it real boring up there because all the rest of us would be partying down there... ;-)
How was Beer Church??? Was j_g there? ;-)
Umm, no, now that you mention it, she wasn't. I left her frazzled & frayed in the bed. Some women just can't hold up. You know how it is, she shorted out.
What the hell, she was in happy land so I went out for some company with my buddies. :-)
Cover up ugly with ink. LOL.. Wait, I'm getting old, I'm getting ugly, should I go get some ink and start landscaping myself? Ah fuck it, I'm fine the way I am.
Actually though, I know some pretty good looking people with to much ink on them. Frankly, I don't get it.
Mind you, I do not have a problem with tattoo's, but really, why go to far?
Hey BBC, that was me with the tattoo post this week. I like your idea of changing the LC to LG for Love Goddess. Maybe you could change it to j_g. ;-)
What's an artookas? [snort]
Post a Comment