Friday, November 03, 2006

Hey Nancy (Evening Post)

I have a coffee cup I bought years ago in a Hallmark shop. I know that you love your school and children, it’s just the administration you have issues with, right? I wrote about school administrators fifteen years ago when I put out a weekly newsletter in Utah. And things haven’t improved a bit, gotten worse actually. Anyway, what this coffee cup says on it. “There were a helluva lot of things they didn’t tell me when I hired on with this outfit.”
….
I’ve been to many meetings where administrators and those ilk are spewing forth with their monkey droppings. A few times I’ve said something like, “That’s an interesting piece of mental masturbation.” They just stand there looking stupid. Oh, wait, they are stupid, with diplomas, can’t get over themselves. They need a good case of the clap.
….
That minister that is in the news…… I got to wondering…… if he would like to butt fuck God. And what I should charge should I decide to prostitute myself. :-) Those idiot Christians can be very entertaining, it’s too bad they are so damaging. He is trying to weasel out of it of course, and that brings us to the thought of the day: You can’t polish a turd.
….
It was a pretty decent day, other than some rain, but it was warm. I got up one piece of rain gutter and a tube to a water barrel. You asked how I keep coming up with all this shit. Well, the cosmos has a magical way of connecting me with all this ‘shit’. Don’t ask me how it works, I just go with the flow and let it happen. :-)
….
&*&%$#@ traffic, the money mongers are totally screwing up this town. There is only one way in and out with no alternate routes in some places. A Pepsi truck had nailed a car in the side, the side!! On a one way street, a one way street, and not at an intersection, I’m not clear how that happened but it sure screws things up when that happens. And at lunch today I had to listen to two businesmen talking (I did have to bend an ear a bit to hear the monkey shit), yup, this country is in deep shit.

5 comments:

BBC said...

I note with interest that Austin, Texas has about 35 inches of rain a year. Interesting, as that is twice as much as we get here in Gods country.

BBC said...

"The Bush administration on Friday won international approval for U.S. farmers to use thousands of tons of a potent ozone-destroying pesticide"

"The decision brought strong criticism from environmental advocates attending the session."

I swear, why do others listen to that idiot administration? All of my friends are organic gardeners.

BBC said...

A man appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, on a trip to
the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers, who
were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone,
but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most
heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike
over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled,
"Now, back off!! Or I'll kick the shit out of all of you !"

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago."

Anonymous said...

Hey there BBC,

You're right about that.. I'll never be an administrator and if you ever read my post "Saying goodbye to my group 101" you'll understand...

I saw that on Postsecret and I almost put it up on mine.. ;-)

Thank you for writing about me in your evening post..that's very sweet of you...

I had a nice time on my date.. we'll see if I see the man again.. ;-)

I'll probably be up late again.. had a couple of glasses of wine.. and they say I shouldn't mix alcohol with the meds.. If I feel pain.. you can be sure I'll be taking some... ;-)

Nite nite.. hugs

Anonymous said...

That St. Peter/biker joke is HILARIOUS!!!
My fave coffee mug is over 20 years old. It has a pix of a secretary holding a cup of hot coffee.
Secretary(to boss): "If you make one more sexist remark to me, I will spill this hot coffee on your crotch. Have a nice day."