
Boy, I’m telling you, parts of me is so far behind that the front part of me just had a rear ender with my ass. No, you don’t want to picture that.….
Damn, you did anyway didn’t you? The happy faced dick up my ass. LOL
….
Stop thinking about it….. Really. LOL
….
Boy, I had a busy week, as many did, I think we all need a rest. And we had a small crew for the Friendship Dinner yesterday so I was very busy. Yup, I’m tired, but not as stressed as I have been for a few months. Not that I think anything will improve a lot now, we’ll see, I’m backing off on politics for a bit.
….
I did not know that picture of me existed until the other day when George sent me an email with it as the background, George likes to use backgrounds in his emails. Last year when the tall ships where in the area some of the fellows at the UU Fellowship expressed the desire to go out to take pictures of them. So I offered to take them out on my boat, that is the best way to take those kind of pictures with boats like that under full sail as they came over to Port Angeles from Victoria. It was a good day for all and they got some great picture’s.
….
George snapped the pic of me at the pilots station as I watched everything pertaining to piloting a boat in busy waters with a lot of security added because of 9/11. When Coast Guard skiffs with machine guns mounted on them are watching you like a hawk you keep hoping that you don’t do something that might piss them off. 9/11 has been a pain in the ass all around.
….
Yup, I’m getting old, bags, lines, wrinkles showing up all over. A nose that is getting bigger, hairs popping out where they never have before. And I wear it all with pride, I’ve tried to shove 250 years of experiences, learning, and wear and tear onto a 63 year old body, I’m surprised I’m still here. Yup, I’ve been down a lot of dirt roads, it shows, so I’m getting ugly, so what, I earned it baby, believe me, I EARNED IT !!!! I was a handsome kid though, don’t you think? From the looks of it, I have always been, umm, studying, staring out, trying to understand it all.
….
I see that Scott Adam’s is also having problems with one of the members of the Insane Chicks Society. Some chicks *rolls eyes*. But some problems are just best fixed by pissing on them. I’m not running a bleeding hearts club here, not putting frosting on fucked up brains so that they can feel good about themselves instead of growing up. Live is hard, get the fuck over it.
….
I suppose that most of my readers also read his blog, but the comment I left was: That was just to godfuckingdamnit funny. Yup, it's the Internet. The days of trying to enforce copy writes are over. She'll just have to get over it. And your response was great, sometimes you can fix a problem by pissing on it.
Billy B
….
In the news: McCain to launch 2008 exploratory panel (his picture in the article)….. Is it just me or are about 90 percent of Republicans Christians, fat, ugly, mouthy, stupid, insane, and not sharing their riches with others? Talk to me.
Super smart sons of a bitches. Every so often I run into some someone that thinks that they are super smart. Usually they are business monkeys or educators with puffed up egos about their self importance, and bragging to you how smart they think they are. Whereas I just think that I’m your average smart son of a bitch. But when they show up I give them a test that I devised. I send them an email telling them that there is a hidden message in the email and that if they are so damn smart to tell me what it is. They never figure it out, that I inserted some white text on a white background, you can’t read it unless you highlight all the text. That little trick works every time. Hell, I can pull it on them again a year later and they have forgotten it already. So I get to write back and remind them that they are fucking stupid. LOL
….
Lusty thinks that I have an alternate identity or persona. She also said, “That is not the point.
I just have a thing for old phoneys...like I despise them. Haven't you ever had someone just creep you out?”…. Well, that is her problem, but I don’t have an alternate identity. I’m me, this is real, how could anyone make this up? Who in the fuck on the blogs is being more real and transparent than I am? And here is another real deal, I don’t give a fuck what she thinks, she has never bothered to get to know me, okay. It freaks her out just by my telling her that I love her because she took it out of context. Blah, they don’t even do hugs over there, I’m moving on, always moving on.
….
Tomorrow is Sunday, I will post about Hammer’s miracle then. Hugs, BBC

9 comments:
SPERM SPECIMEN........
….
An 85-year-old man was asked by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, "Well, doc - first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.
….
Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She
tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezing it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"
….
The old man replied, "Yep. None of us could get the jar open".
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/overthehedge
Bill, just stopping by to tell you that I thought you did a classy, generous thing by offering to help MM with medical expenses.
Very nice of you. Now let me see what the heck you have going on in this-here blog.
Going to try a little of my rusty html here to see if it works. And I’ve forgotten all I knew about Java code.
Minou Nice to see you again hon. It’s been a while. I hope that everything is okay with you. Say hi to hubby for me. Hugs.
Dan Thanks for dropping in, I see that you are a real ladies magnet. :-)… Correction, I didn’t offer to help with MM’s medical expenses, but a car repair, it seemed like she was a little tapped.
I fixed my truck today, it must be hard for some folks to afford to have their rigs fixed. Labor rates in this area are about 50 to 65 bucks an hour. And a lot of parts are not cheap. But I don’t like others working on my rigs if I can help it.
So I jacked it up and blocked it and removed the starter, and tore it apart to see what was wrong with it. A shop would have charged me around two hundred dollars for what I did. They would have just put a rebuilt starter on it.
All that was really wrong was that an odd shaped piece of copper contact was wore out in the solenoid part of it. They don’t make much in the line of starter parts anymore and I didn’t want to put out a hundred and forty bucks for a rebuilt starter. Hell, I’m odd, and I can make odd shaped pieces. LOL
So I did, cost of the repair, zilch other than two hours of screwing around. Then George came by and I put a spring on his clutch system. He keeps saying that he wants to do something for me, but there is nothing I need help with. I very seldom need or want help, I’m self efficient. Hell, I don’t need money and I’ve built homes alone.
I’ll let him treat me to a meal someday, after I can wear my new dentures. I have a dental appointment on Monday to check into removing some nasty bone spurs, the dentist had warned me that might happen. Having teeth pulled is a piece of cake, I don’t even fill the pain prescription they give me, I grew up learning how to be tough. Hell, I didn’t even take pain pills when I had my only operation after trying to shove my leg up my butt with a motorcycle, I wanted a beer, I drank beer.
However, cutting open (or whatever they do) my gum and removing bone spurs doesn’t sound like a lot of fun to me. I’m going to stock up on beer just in case. LOL
Yup, I’m getting old, bags, lines, wrinkles showing up all over.
I was shaving one morning, when my wife came in...just to harass me, I guess. "Most men age handsomely" she said. I grunted. A few moments later, "What happened to you?" I can now reliably report that her hair will hold almost an entire can of shaving cream.
You can try pissing on a cheeseburger. It works for me.
But, but, cheeseburgers are to eat. :-)
Cheeseburgers are a problem?
(I don't get it.)
(At least, not as often as I'd like.)
You were a cute little lad.. ;-)
Post a Comment