Thursday, November 02, 2006

If you've had kids

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had kids.. but funny...

To comment about the guy's t-shirt at beer church...

I went to New York and there was this t-shirt for sale that made me laugh so much because I thought of buying it for my ex-boss... ;-) it said... fuck you, you fucking fuck! LOL

BBC said...

BSB...It isn't a guy that owns the Beer Church, it is a woman. Most of my best friends are women. And I went there tonight for free bingo, she loved me up some and bought me a beer.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck... I like that!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

hello again young sage,

loved the torrent of wisdom you've poured over us all these past few weeks and months. scares me to know, at some times, that we may have hope yet.

now, i think there has been some mistake in case of the hilarious and ingenius calvin and hobbes strip you've posted, you might want to check the site where you got it from, cause it seems somebody screwed around with the last scene and changed "dog-doo" to "dog-shit". although that doesnt offend me (how could it offend anybody, really?) im kinda miffed that the work of a genius is being altered without his permission (even though i know for a fact he doesnt give a shit).

i guess its the moist monkey in me thats all rattled in his cage.

thanks for the thoughts and time you give to us, appreciate it.
ciao

sparkle said...

i would love to do this to my mum. she would flip. and then probably toss me out of the fifth floor apprtment. he he he

tmfrt said...

hahahha

so good... I needed the laugh. =D

BBC said...

Of course the comic was altered, I have no idea of the source, it came to me in an email. If it's funny, share it. Hell, life is too short to worry about all that other crap. :-)